The coronavirus scam

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Surviving COVID-19 is only part of the battle.

Surviving the parrot-like repetition of a meaningless phrase, eh?

Add this to the list: circulatory problems, kidney damage, brain function issues.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh me oh my! It's a wonder you 24/7 bugaboo-dreading Nazi leftard hypocrites can ever bring yourselves to leave your homes for even a fraction of a second!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Seriously, you bore me and that's why, after this response to you you're on the ole ignore list. It's not just the "LOL" crap, it's your whole, tortured, tedious manner of posting anyway.

ROFL

Suuuuuure.

…..or, after the next response after this response, or after....

You already remind me of another God-despising, irrationalist clown on TOL, "clefty", who got flustered by my questioning the stupidities he was trying to hand me, and so told me that he was now "shaking the dust off his sandals"....and then, instead of doing that, and summarily, immediately taking his leave from me, as he had implied he was going to do, he proceeded to direct-post to me four or five more creepy, disgruntled posts in reaction to my response to what he said. (In fairness to you, though, I'll give you this much, Arthur Brain: unlike that particular character I just mentioned, you don't give me the creeps.)

Now, as you and I both know, if you felt that you could answer the questions I level against the stupidities you write on TOL, you'd have not the slightest impulse to put me on "Ignore". But, as you and I both know well, you must persistently stonewall against the questions I ask you, because you have no hope of answering them.
Of course, I will not, reciprocally, be putting you on "Ignore", but, please: have fun trying to find solace from the chagrin of your failure, by your resort to putting me on "Ignore".;)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
People diagnosed with coronavirus are being encouraged to familiarise themselves with the signs of sepsis after a report found as many as 20,000 Covid-19 survivors could be diagnosed with it within a year.

One in five Covid-19 survivors who required hospital treatment is at risk of sepsis within a year of being discharged, according to the UK Sepsis Trust (UKST).

Sepsis is a life-threatening reaction to an infection. It happens when the body’s immune system overreacts to an infection.

-- https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...-sepsis-within-year/ar-BB17h2SC?ocid=msedgntp

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
YouTube, (with their typical left-wing, Nazi-like censorship of their political opponents) censored these doctors advocating Hydroxychloroquine. I had to hunt it down on Brighteon:

https://www.brighteon.com/64860196-6...2-c1a8a61933dd

Are you referring to Trump's "demon sperm" doctor? https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

I would think YT did Trump a favor by deleting that embarrassment. And why is Dr. Harvey Risch still allowed to promote HCQ on YouTube when the "demon sperm" doctor isn't? Looks to me like YT is trying to promote Trump here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfF4_peyG1I&t=40s

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump: "Open the schools!"

Also Trump: "Delay the election!"

Yeah. Open the schools but delay the elections because with the coronavirus it's not safe to vote.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyebLSgmrOI

I don't doubt that some of that is true. Bureaucracy is clumsy, and then we also have Democrats who are out to make Orange Man look bad, so those sorts of things are bound to happen.

Any comment on Trump's aborted attempt to delay the election in November on the grounds that it is too dangerous to go out and vote in this viral pandemic, yet Trump still demands that schools open?

eider

Jefferson By now it must be fairly clear to everybody that the World does need to start moving and working again, because the loss of jobs, services, companies, shareholder's stakes and more is now dipping below any kind of Depression scenario in to an Oppression, the worst in hundreds of years if not all all of human history.
But many places in the World are having to go in to lockdown yet again because the coronavirus infection rate is spiking higher than before, and with autumn only weeks away this could get worse, much worse.
If we don't have a reliable vaccine by autumn time (unlikely) then it's possible that the worst is yet to come.

Haven't you figured all this out yet? You see, it's not a political virus, it's mangling lives and economies all over the World, some right wing governments, some left, some moderate.........

It really is 'Heads Up' time. :)

eider

Seriously, you bore me and that's why, after this response to you you're on the ole ignore list. It's not just the "LOL" crap, it's your whole, tortured, tedious manner of posting anyway.

You're too patient.
But now that you won't be answering that member's posts I won't have to see so much of his. :D

This virus is spiking again all over.
I can forgive our lot for getting so much wrong because 'who knew'? But now we do have a better idea and yet we are really making some daft mistakes. A motorcycle company owner told me yesterday that if I walk in to his shop by the front door I must wear a mask, but if I walk in to his shop by the back 'mechanics and service area' door I don't have to wear a mask.

This kind of idiocy is just the tip of the iceberg here, and I know that you will be knowing more about it than myself because of your earlier misgivings, but we really do have to wake up, step up, heads up... now. Has your Pub had to close again? Many have. Our Gym and Swimming pool may never open again under this present management because I think it's bust. On and on...........

And yet there's still folks moaning about 'it's all fake news'......... Oh dear.

chair

Haven't you figured all this out yet? You see, it's not a political virus, it's mangling lives and economies all over the World, some right wing governments, some left, some moderate.........

We, as societies, have to find a path that will allow the economy to mostly open, while keeping the number of cases- and especially the number of seriously ill, at an acceptable level. The first step, as you said, is to recognize that this is real, and that it is going to hurt, one way or the other. Some things are not going to be anywhere near normal for the next year or two. Large religious gatherings, hundreds of guests at weddings, packed sports stadiums and concert halls- there is no way to do those safely. Other businesses will have to operate within limitations. And the rest of us need to frequent places of business, and help them by spending money.

Arthur Brain

You're too patient.
But now that you won't be answering that member's posts I won't have to see so much of his. :D

This virus is spiking again all over.
I can forgive our lot for getting so much wrong because 'who knew'? But now we do have a better idea and yet we are really making some daft mistakes. A motorcycle company owner told me yesterday that if I walk in to his shop by the front door I must wear a mask, but if I walk in to his shop by the back 'mechanics and service area' door I don't have to wear a mask.

This kind of idiocy is just the tip of the iceberg here, and I know that you will be knowing more about it than myself because of your earlier misgivings, but we really do have to wake up, step up, heads up... now. Has your Pub had to close again? Many have. Our Gym and Swimming pool may never open again under this present management because I think it's bust. On and on...........

And yet there's still folks moaning about 'it's all fake news'......... Oh dear.

It's certainly spiking in certain places hence some regional lockdowns but in reality we should have already had measures in place for such an eventuality happening. It's not like the threat of a new virus emerging was off the cards. The lack of available PPE, especially for front line workers was appalling, frankly There's been a lack of consistency from the get go and is still continuing now.

That's before the likelihood of a complete second wave come autumn/winter. I'm sorry to hear about your local gym. Unfortunately a lot of businesses have suffered during this, especially smaller ones. My local pub hasn't had to shut again yet but that depends on measures taken when schools reopen next month.

Not interested in anything that whining snowflakes and idiots have to say about how this virus is fake news and wearing a mask. Between the lot of them, their IQ wouldn't break double figures.

:cheers:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not interested in anything that whining snowflakes and idiots have to say about how this virus is fake news and wearing a mask.

What an absurdly un-self-aware thing to say. Of course you're interested in EVERYTHING they say - it justifies your desire to heap opprobrium upon them, to ridicule them, to belittle them.

Between the lot of them, their IQ wouldn't break double figures.

:sigh:

Gary K

Banned
The following video is dedicated to chair, AB, user name, eider, and the rest of you who believe in the fairy tales you see on TV.