The coronavirus scam

expos4ever

It should be noted that your source has a well-established reputation for spreading falsehoods and hoaxes. I am not commenting on the specific subject of this thread, but source credibility does indeed matter.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
It should be noted that your source has a well-established reputation for spreading falsehoods and hoaxes.

LOL

In other words, you mean that you do not like what they say on that website, and so, you simply echo the sentiment of others who also don't like it, in your claim that it "spreads falsehoods and hoaxes".

I am not commenting on the specific subject of this thread,

Why not?

but source credibility does indeed matter.

Oh...so that's why you're "not commenting on the specific subject of this thread": because you understand that nobody is going to consider you to have any credibility, anyway.

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ah, well, I'm sure 7d your credibility is up to snuff. But why all the internet yelling, why so angry? Off our meds are we?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

7djengo7

Ah, well, I'm sure 7d your credibility is up to snuff. But why all the internet yelling, why so angry? Off our meds are we?

See....that's just the thing: I can always be sure that poor thinkers like you and expos4ever are going to come by and claim that things I have said are not credible, and yet, you hypocrites whine about it when I point out the fact that the things you say in your angry internet ravings are not credible.

Speaking of meds....it looks like you've just recently taken another little red pill.:banned:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As coronavirus cases spike in Arizona, morgues are reporting that they are nearing capacity and some are even requesting refrigerated trucks as backup.

According to the statement, which was obtained by local outlet ABC15, one morgue in Arbazo was "near capacity" and the Maricopa Office of the Medical Examiner was at 97 percent capacity. According to officials, the office of the medical examiner was working to "secure a contract for refrigerator trucks."

-- https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...efrigerated-trucks-as-morgues-hit-97-capacity

7djengo7

It should be noted that your source has a well-established reputation for spreading falsehoods and hoaxes.

:rotfl:

You're saying that the Director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, Ngozi O. Ezike, MD., has a well-established reputation for spreading falsehoods and hoaxes--that's Jefferson's source, here. Did you not even watch the video to which he included a link??

So, is this Illinois Public Health Director "spreading falsehoods and hoaxes" by stating the following?

I just want to be clear in terms of the definition of people dying of COVID, so, the case definition is very simplistic: it means at the time of death, it was a COVID-positive diagnosis. So, that means that if you were in hospice, and had already been given, you know, a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death; it means that if, um, technically, even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death.

7djengo7

As coronavirus cases spike in Arizona, morgues are reporting that they are nearing capacity and some are even requesting refrigerated trucks as backup.

And what about Hangar 18, tinfoil hat guy? Is Hangar 18 reporting that they are nearing capacity for the storage of crashed UFOs? :alien:

eider

Illinois Department of Health Director Admits Anyone with Coronavirus at Time of Death is Counted as a Coronavirus Death

Covid-19 is no scam.

It's a very nasty killer indeed. kills in both summer and winter, leaves some patients injured or disabled for life...... no scam there.

And we now hear that Arizona has a higher infection rate than any other State, or any other country in the World.

The more you talk it down, so the higher the rise in victims, I'm thinking.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The scam is a hoax:

'I thought this was a hoax': Patient in 30s dies after attending 'COVID party'

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (WOAI/KABB) – A patient in their 30s died from the coronavirus after attending what's being called a "COVID party," according to a San Antonio health official.

Chief Medical Officer of Methodist Healthcare Dr. Jane Appleby said the idea of these parties is to see if the virus is real.

"This is a party held by somebody diagnosed by the COVID virus and the thought is to see if the virus is real and to see if anyone gets infected," Dr. Appleby said.

According to Appleby, the patient became critically ill and had a heartbreaking statement moments before death.

"Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it's not,'" Appleby said.

way 2 go

According to Appleby, the patient became critically ill and had a heartbreaking statement moments before death.

"Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it's not,'" Appleby said.

I don't believe he said anything just before he died.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Jefferson Isn't it strange that deaths are way down in liberal states like New York, Massachusetts and Vermont, but deaths are rising high in red states like Texas, Arizona and the Carolinas? That's strange. I thought this virus was a political hoax ginned up by the Dems to make Trump look bad, but it's almost as though it has no political affiliation whatsoever!

way 2 go

D'oh! Dozens of Mississippi lawmakers have coronavirus after weeks of refusing to wear masks

For weeks, politicians flouted mask recommendations inside the state Capitol. Twenty-six state legislators have now tested positive for Covid-19, including Lt. Gov. Delbert Hosemann and State House Speaker Philip Gunn. Neither man wore a mask at a bill signing at the governor's mansion last week.
cnn is fake news

of the twenty-six state legislators , how many of them are in the hospital ? how many of them are dead ?