The cure for covid-19?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Well, that didn't take long.

I still have the page up on my screen. If I refresh it, it will disappear. So, I'll just copy the description and paste it here: Texas Health Task Force Doctor Claims He Found The Cure For COVID-19

•Jul 9, 2020

22 0 Share
Save

AATXAJzWgdsLREY6xgM_NDpWHUg791CfxreacHmihB62zg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Project Matrix Watchman

9.46K subscribers

Dr. Richard Bartlett’s findings on his experience treating COVID-19 patients with the inhaled steroid budesonide, a drug commonly used to treat asthma. A West Texas doctor says an inhaled steroid, budesonide, a drug commonly used to treat asthma, is the “silver bullet” for COVID-19. “It’s an inhaled steroid that doesn’t have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits,” Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. “It’s like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I’m having patients recover so quick.” Bartlett, an emergency room doctor for 28 years, said he has been treating high-risk COVID-19 patients such as the elderly or those with conditions such as heart disease and cancer, with the inhaled steroid. COVID-19 starts off in the respiratory system but then moves on to cause severe inflammation that leads to organ failure and death, but Bartlett claims the steroid stops that inflammation from happening. Fair Use Notice: This video contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational, and/or criticism or commentary use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Fair Use notwithstanding we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants their material removed or modified, wants us to link to their web site, or wants us to add their photo. CONTACT ME: matrixwatchman@protonmail.com

chair

I hope it's true, and this really works. Unfortunately much of the medical news that we hear through the press or internet is inaccurate, or, more often, well meaning, but not well-based. This was true long before the current virus- a reporter hears about progress in cancer research and reports that a miracle cure is on the way.

I do think that doctors today know a lot more about treating victims of this disease than they did a few months ago.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
And maybe it is a big deal. Still, the question remains: Why did YouTube ban the video?

Well, your choices are:
1. ask Youtube
2. assume Youtube thought it dangerous to suggest to the American public that this was a cure. Interesting how some random doctor would wind up influencing people yet wearing a mask causes some people to lose it entirely. Perhaps we deserve the nut job in the White House.