Proof the liberal media is lying about Trump being a racist

chair

I rather suspect that one random person's rant, from either side of the political spectrum, doesn't "prove" anything. Nor does one photo.

KerimF

Whenever a group of people got the Power in a region, it has no choice but to be racist in order to survive (or in the hope to survive as long as possible).

For example, one of the WW2 victim groups of those who had the Power at that time were given the Power after WW2 and, since then, it has had no choice but to be racist in order to survive.

I mean racism is natural. And Jesus revealed already this natural fact/truth {Matthew 19:24}, so I am not surprised that racism has to exist always... even in a family sometimes :)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's always fun for me knowing that liberals wet themselves every time they see a black Trump supporter.

KerimF

You are right :)

But, even by using the word 'rich' only in {Matthew 19:24}, the 'powerful' rich Elite in His time (mainly the Jewish ones who had the means and the power to crucify Him) got very well what Jesus meant... as I do now :)
By the way, being racist is just one of the possible fruits of those who have to play the deceivers before the multitudes.

But, we like it or not, people, around the world and in general, used to trust some of the powerful rich men 'only' as if there were different. Well, to me in the least, they are different in how well they play their role when addressing their local audience, if not the world (via satellites now).