Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

chair

Why are you so upset about wearing a mask? It's meant to protect everybody around you. Good Christians, indeed anybody with a conscience, should be running to wear masks, without government intervention.

Why has this become a "freedom test"? You often give up your freedom for the public welfare, everything ranging from traffic laws to paying taxes or getting a gun license. Why has this particular item become a symbol of Freedom? This isn't the Freedom to own a gun. It's the Freedom to randomly shoot bullets into crowds- unknowingly, but bullets nonetheless.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ah, the deep state. So how exactly did that happen? Do we know the deep state actor who turned Dr. Fauci? And someone threatened his life to get him to change his tune. How dreadful. We must find those deep state people, they are the ones who should be prosecuted, not poor Mike Flynn or Roger, the dodger, Stone.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do we know the deep state actor who turned Dr. Fauci? And someone threatened his life to get him to change his tune. How dreadful. We must find those deep state people, they are the ones who should be prosecuted, not poor Mike Flynn or Roger, the dodger, Stone.

The difficulty with identifying Deep State(TM) actors is that they are forever nameless and faceless. We know that the Deep State exists, but we don't know for sure who's in it. Of course it's safe to assume that every Dumbocrat is in it, but they also have many Republicans who are secretly Deep State behind closed doors, whispering "Hail Hydra" into each other's ears. We are living in a world of intrigue.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Dr. Fauci said masks are worthless before the deep state got to him and "persuaded" him to change his tune if he valued his life.

They got to your boy Pence too:

“Wear a mask wherever it’s indicated, wherever you’re not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus,” Pence said... -- https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...s-wear-a-mask/

Man, the Deep State is even Deeper than we thought!

The Berean

Ah, the deep state. So how exactly did that happen? Do we know the deep state actor who turned Dr. Fauci? And someone threatened his life to get him to change his tune. How dreadful. We must find those deep state people, they are the ones who should be prosecuted, not poor Mike Flynn or Roger, the dodger, Stone.

The "deep state" is basically "Emmanuel Goldstein" in real life. The deep state is a convenient boogie man for the conspiracy nuts. I have a few friends who believe in this stuff. When I ask them to name actual people involved in the deep state they never can give me actual names which I find weird. My friends truly believe there is a secret cabal or cabals like SPECTRE or "The Hand" or "Hydra" or "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" in real life. They truly believe there is some real life Red Skull, Vandal Savage, Cigarette Smoking Man, or Ernst Stavro Blofeld character out there hiding in some secret fortress, usually in Switzerland, petting his Persian cat giving orders to his henchmen to do evil stuff because, well, they're evil.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What's the Deep State's game plan in forcing you to wear a mask, if it isn't to slow the spread of a highly contagious virus?

It's not about saving lives. It's about the election. The Dems know they can't beat Trump in November. That's why they are pushing vote-by-mail so hard. It's easy to cheat via vote-by-mail. The Coronavirus is the perfect excuse. Requiring people to wear masks in public keeps the Coronavirus on people's minds right up until election time. The Dems NEED people to wear the masks. Corona is more of a political health issue than AIDS was.

BTW, why do you think YouTube CENSORED the Fauci video? Here's the original YouTube link: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcIzudEvDJI&feature=youtu.be&t=498[/URL]

chair

It's not about saving lives. It's about the election. The Dems know they can't beat Trump in November. That's why they are pushing vote-by-mail so hard. It's easy to cheat via vote-by-mail. The Coronavirus is the perfect excuse. Requiring people to wear masks in public keeps the Coronavirus on people's minds right up until election time. The Dems NEED people to wear the masks. Corona is more of a political health issue than AIDS was.

Do you think the COVID virus is a made-up crisis?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's not about saving lives.

What makes you think that mask-wearing isn't about saving lives? Are you aware that at least one member of this forum (The Berean) has lost a relative to COVID-19? The virus is real, and mask-wearing has a real impact on cutting down transmission of the virus, so of course mask-wearing is about saving lives.

BTW, why do you think YouTube CENSORED the Fauci video? Here's the original YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcIz...youtu.be&t=498

That video was probably taken down due to a copyright claim made by 60 Minutes. Here is the same clip, from the official 60 Minutes YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRa6t_e7dgI

So as you can see, there is no conspiracy whatsoever to cover up what Fauci said.

eider

Cases of covid are beginning to rise fast in some States. Best advice is to buy some washable masks and have one with you when you go out. Some venues won't let you in without one now.
This isn't about politics, it's about a very nasty killer virus.
We have to wear them in many venues and on all public transport now, and there are no elections about to happen here. See? Stay alive. Keep well. Keep a mask with you to wear when necessary.

chair

Cases of covid are beginning to rise fast in some States. Best advice is to buy some washable masks and have one with you when you go out. Some venues won't let you in without one now.
This isn't about politics, it's about a very nasty killer virus.
We have to wear them in many venues and on all public transport now, and there are no elections about to happen here. See? Stay alive. Keep well. Keep a mask with you to wear when necessary.

My daughter sews washable masks. She did it to make some money when she was on unpaid corona leave (though she did get unemployment benefits). Now the workshop for people with limitations she runs makes them. I own 3 so far.

eider

My daughter sews washable masks. She did it to make some money when she was on unpaid corona leave (though she did get unemployment benefits). Now the workshop for people with limitations she runs makes them. I own 3 so far.

Excellent! My wife has purchased 4 masks for me, 1 in my rucksack, 1 in my car, 1 for me in her Jeep and 1 in my cycle bag......... and I have already been to a shop that requires everybody to wear them. :)

She has to wear them all the time at work now so her team are getting gold of some really nice ones...... they are becoming fashionable here. She has just received a 'tiger' mask which looks absolutely brilliant and is made of very soft material for extended wearing. All the vets and nurses have animal masks now!

HeySabu

Why are you so upset about wearing a mask?

Because its stupid (like you) and I won't let a senile hair sniffer order me to wear one. They do no good. Maybe he will order us to wear tin foil hats next. You would like that to wouldn't you dopey

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I won't let a senile hair sniffer order me to wear one. They do no good. Maybe he will order us to wear tin foil hats next.

It's not nice to call Mike Pence senile just because he promotes mask-wearinng: “Wear a mask wherever it’s indicated, wherever you’re not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus,” Pence said... -- https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...s-wear-a-mask/