Eating Their Own AGAIN

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I wish I could pull together all the posts that have Democrats "eating their own". That is so much fun to see. Maybe this thread can be the thread where they all end up.

Anyway, here they go again: Creepy Senile Joe dutifully picks a black woman for VP, and what happens? Watch and enjoy:

Biden blasted by Black Lives Matter leader for eyeing ex-cop Demings as VP

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I wish I could pull together all the posts that have Democrats "eating their own". That is so much fun to see. Maybe this thread can be the thread where they all end up.

Anyway, here they go again: Creepy Senile Joe dutifully picks a black woman for VP, and what happens? Watch and enjoy:

Biden blasted by Black Lives Matter leader for eyeing ex-cop Demings as VP

There's a excerpt in the middle of that clip of Joe Biden speaking and holy cow he sounds just like Muhammad Ali when he was starting to lose his mind.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
There's a excerpt in the middle of that clip of Joe Biden speaking and holy cow he sounds just like Muhammad Ali when he was starting to lose his mind.

We need many many debates. Trump should start demanding debates.

And this woman: As much as I am sure I despise her positions and policies, can you imagine what she must feel like, a black woman spending her life climbing up a difficult ladder in law enforcement, now close to the white house, and then getting slammed by your own race? Did you see what they said?