obamagate

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Barr is secretly in cahoots with the Deep State, and is working behind the scenes with the Dems to sabotage Trump.

In Trump's night of the long knives, he won't know who to trust. For all he knows, even Jared and Ivanka are out to sabotage him.

way 2 go

OK got caught up listening to the CBC and I understand that what's going on is that Obama took the unprecedented step of criticizing the current sitting president. We don't do that. Traditionally ex presidents either support the current president or stay silent. And so Trump, who loves a battle is striking back the way he knows.
it does seem unprecedented , I don't recall a former president criticizing a current president

It's interesting as well to consider that Biden is silent at this time and that Obama is running interference for him.
Biden is a follower not a leader .

QUID PRO JOE

last part of the video is looped

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Listen to the video

I did. Heard nothing but more right wing vague accusations. No specific crimes. Again, if there were crimes committed, convene a grand jury, arrest and prosecute. Otherwise why not spend the effort to govern instead of making up stories.
I mean at the very least arrest the pedophiles the QAnoners believe hide at the highest level of the Deep State.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I did. Heard nothing but more right wing vague accusations. No specific crimes. Again, if there were crimes committed, convene a grand jury, arrest and prosecute. Otherwise why not spend the effort to govern instead of making up stories.
I mean at the very least arrest the pedophiles the QAnoners believe hide at the highest level of the Deep State.

Ok

you seem to care about this a LOT more than I do

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This is right up there with “birtherism” ...

Exactly. Trump tried to call into question the very constitutionality of Obama's presidency while he was in office. And now that Trump is in office, he's been blaming Obama for everything wrong with his own administration. And then idiots like doser expect Obama to go radio silent now that he's out of office and just take it. Why should he? I realize that it is historically out of character for a former president to criticize a sitting president, but then again, we have a sitting president who is out of character.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly. Trump tried to call into question the very constitutionality of Obama's presidency while he was in office. And now that Trump is in office, he's been blaming Obama for everything wrong with his own administration. And then idiots like doser expect Obama to go radio silent now that he's out of office and just take it. Why should he? I realize that it is historically out of character for a former president to criticize a sitting president, but then again, we have a sitting president who is out of character.

He (Obama) shouldn’t take it. He has remained silent because he is the epitome of everything trump isn’t ... competent, classy, intelligent, honest and family oriented. trump’s jealousy of Obama is the driver of his failed *presidency*.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obama and his officials needs to ignore the subpoenas for trump’s most recent conspiracy. There is no Obamagate.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Precisely. This current clown makes George W Bush look like a...very stable genius.

Arthur Brain

In other words, doser has had his fragile little ego hurt by other people's criticism of his idol, Trump. Therefore, he will lash out at anyone doing so by any means available.

The irony is that I could care less if someone criticizes the UK administration, I do so myself and there's been several screw ups over here as of late. I've never gotten this sort of unhinged hang up with politicians and practical fawning, it's just bizarre.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The irony is that I could care less if someone criticizes the UK administration, I do so myself and there's been several screw ups over here as of late. I've never gotten this sort of unhinged hang up with politicians and practical fawning, it's just bizarre.

You guys gave up the "divine right of kings" idea centuries ago, but we have it now in the form of "divine right of Re-Publicans." Trump is literally idolized, so talking smack about Trump is the equivalent of blasphemy against an idol. They verbally abuse you for doing so, but if this were a bygone era, they would be taking up stones.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
conversation between Biden and Poroshenko

Quid Pro Joe

What really jumps out at me is the difference in Biden's speaking style from then to now. In the recording, he's lucid and clear. Today? Clearly struggling with dementia.