How coronavirus deaths are inflated

Arthur Brain

If you were able to explain why it's crazy, you would have.

The #1 question detectives ask themselves when investigating a crime is "who benefits."

How does Trump benefit from the China virus? I can't think of anything.

How do the Dems benefit from it? Q listed multiple ways.

Uh, he doesn't benefit from it and he hasn't. His dipstick handling of it from the start from saying it was all under control to it "magically going away" and his disinfectant debacle is testament to that. If there's any prevailing sanity in America he'll be kicked out and into touch come the next election but obviously there's no guarantee of that unfortunately.

chair

Uh, he doesn't benefit from it and he hasn't. His dipstick handling of it from the start from saying it was all under control to it "magically going away" and his disinfectant debacle is testament to that. If there's any prevailing sanity in America he'll be kicked out and into touch come the next election but obviously there's no guarantee of that unfortunately.

Reminds me of the last lines of Monty Python's Galaxy song.

...So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

The democrat's inexplicable decision to nominate as their candidate a 78 year old white man with issues of senility, sexual abuse of women and inappropriate touching of children virtually guarantees a second term for Trump.

It's going to be a difficult next four years for you, artie, and for those like you, who have a pathological hatred of Trump.

For the rest of us and for the country?

Four more years of continuing to make America great again. :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The democrat's inexplicable decision to nominate as their candidate a 78 year old white man with issues of senility, sexual abuse of women and inappropriate touching of children virtually guarantees a second term for Trump.

Finally, doser gets something right. I said all along during the Democratic primaries that a vote for Biden was a vote for Trump. Watch it happen.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
No, the first question is "Was a crime committed?" Please tell us which crime, when and where? Please also, no Gish Gallop.

Obfuscation. I'll rephrase it: The #1 question detectives ask themselves when investigating a death is "who benefits."

Now, are you going to quibble about the word "death" or are you actually going to answer my question?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
And the republicans continue to support an old white man who is a self confessed molester, with no knowledge of history or theConstitution, who has blown up the deficit and national debt, makes fun of people at a fifth grade bully level etc. Nightmare

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And the republicans continue to support an old white man who is a self confessed molester, with no knowledge of history or the Constitution

I would certainly consider it preferable to have Biden as president rather than Trump, but I doubt Biden's ability to beat Trump in the general election. Like Joe Rogan said, Trump will eat Biden for lunch in the debates. I suspect this is what will happen.

chair

Obfuscation. I'll rephrase it: The #1 question detectives ask themselves when investigating a death is "who benefits."

Now, are you going to quibble about the word "death" or are you actually going to answer my question?

It's not "quibble". Prove that there was a "death". You don't investigate a non-existent crime.