Here is what is going on in NYC

Gary K

Banned
Here is a video by an RN who has a nurse friend in NYC who volunteered to go NYC. Her friend is reporting to her what is happening.

Gary K

Banned
Here's another nurse who is telling what her experience is and how patients are being killed by medical mismanagement.

Gary K

Banned
Here is a group of doctors speaking to the mistreatment of patients as the normal rules do not apply.

chair

You just posted links to 2 hours of videos. Could you briefly summarize the main points?

Gary K

Banned
You just posted links to 2 hours of videos. Could you briefly summarize the main points?

Nope. Either you want to learn or you don't. All I've ever seen you do is look to argue with the facts so learn or don't learn. If information is not your goal then ignore it all.

chair

Nope. Either you want to learn or you don't. All I've ever seen you do is look to argue with the facts so learn or don't learn. If information is not your goal then ignore it all.

Oh, I am interested in learning. I even try to avoid confirmation bias. The problem is very simple: I only have so much time. If I watched every video that somebody posts on internet forums I wouldn't have time to eat, sleep, work, read books or get some exercise. So, unless you can give me some reason to watch these, I'll pass.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If I watched every video that somebody posts on internet forums I wouldn't have time to eat, sleep, work, read books or get some exercise. So, unless you can give me some reason to watch these, I'll pass.

It's called the "Gish gallop." -- The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming an opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

Right Divider

Body part
It's called the "Gish gallop." -- The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming an opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

That term was invented by an atheist evolutionist in an attempt to embarrass a Christian.
Creationists were already calling that "elephant hurling" when evolutionists did the same.

Gary K

Banned
That term was invented by an atheist evolutionist in an attempt to embarrass a Christian.
Creationists were already calling that "elephant hurling" when evolutionists did the same.

Interesting. I'd never even heard the term before. Also notice that it was used when I refused to debate. Why did I refuse to debate? It's impossible to debate another person's experience. They experience what they experience, and that's not up for debate.

The second video is first hand experience with what is going on in several NYC hospitals. It's no wonder that NYC doctors and nurses are committing suicide.