Should Trump Be Impeached For Ordering Americans To Inject Themselves With Lysol?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
new yorks petri dish subways are still running

Bill de Blasio has threatened to “permanently” shut down churches that dare hold worship services during the Wuhan virus pandemic, his municipality’s subway cars are dirtier than ever and are “transporting” the disease, as one MTA conductor put it.

sure glad I don't live anywhere near there

.... but ....

been considering a road trip down to the middle of Long Island to buy a boat and drag it back - 12 hours round trip and I wouldn't have to be out of the car except at the seller's house for as long as it took to load up

decisions, decisions ......

and I don't have any idea if that sort of a trip would be considered restricted, either now or in the near future.

I'll probably offer the seller half now to hold and half whenever I can get down there to pick it up.

chair

Trump should not be impeached. There's elections coming up. But he may win. Many Americans want Homer Simpson as their president, and that's what they've got.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Seems unlikely - they're running an octogenarian with Alzheimers and a sordid history of molesting women and a creepy history of playing touchy-feely-sniffy with little girls

apparently none of that stuff matters :idunno: