Should Trump Be Impeached For Ordering Americans To Inject Themselves With Lysol?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Should Trump Be Impeached For Ordering Americans To Eat Fish Tank Cleaner?

I say yes! :angrymob:

ok doser

Should Trump Be Impeached For Ordering New Yorkers To Ignore China Virus Warnings And Attend Chinese New Year Celebrations By The Thousands?

I say yes! :angrymob:

ok doser

What the heck is a "Judd Apatow" ??? :idunno:

Judd Apatow: If Our Government Worked This ‘Insane Idiot’ Would Be Impeached

JuddApatowSadTrumpRape-640x480.jpg
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images David Ng 23 Apr 2020390

1:46 Hollywood director Judd Apatow declared President Donald Trump an “insane idiot” and renewed calls for his removal from office in response to comments the president made Thursday during his daily White House briefing on the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.
Judd Apatow tweeted: “Trump is an insane idiot and if our government worked at all he would be impeached and removed immediately.”
Apatow was reacting to comments President Trump made Thursday at the daily White House briefing, in which the president discussed exploring possible COVID-19 treatments, including special kinds of lights and disinfectants that would kill the virus.
President Trump didn’t endorse the possible treatments, saying that officials are looking into them. “It sounds interesting to me,” the president said.
The 40-Year-Old Virgin director has been one of Hollywood’s most consistent Trump antagonists, regularly sounding off on social media about his antipathy for the president and the Congressional Republicans who support him.
Last month, Apatow called President Trump a “con man” and said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Republicans should be prosecuted. “They are all murderers,” he wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-be-impeached/

Answer - he's a retarded leftist with a very advanced case of TDS, who Breitbart provides with a soapbox

If my dog had a face like that I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backward

SUTG

He didn't just order them to inject themselves with Lysol, he ordered them to drink bleach!

Plus, he said that all Mexicans are rapists, and some nazis are good people!!!!1!!

#resistance

ok doser

He didn't just order them to inject themselves with Lysol, he ordered them to drink bleach!

Plus, he said that all Mexicans are rapists, and some nazis are good people!!!!1!!

#resistance

you're right! I forgot about those! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ok doser

I give Breitbart credit for this:

President Trump didn’t endorse the possible treatments, saying that officials are looking into them. “It sounds interesting to me,” the president said.

Gary K

Banned
You also forgot about impeaching Trump because he was so racist he restricted travel between the US and China, and then impeaching him again because he didn't restrict travel soon enough. In other words, impeaching him a second time because he wasn't a big enough racist.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Should Trump be impeached? How else are the dems going to remove him? By winning in November? HA!! :rotfl:

ok doser

Should Trump be impeached? How else are the dems going to remove him? By winning in November? HA!! :rotfl:

Seems unlikely - they're running an octogenarian with Alzheimers and a sordid history of molesting women and a creepy history of playing touchy-feely-sniffy with little girls

ok doser

in the press briefing today The President was asked ,
"should a President who has had more deaths on his watch than the Vietnam war should be re-elected"

this is the the state of urnalism

I hope he reminded them that more than half of the total deaths in the country can be laid right at the feet of the negligent (liberal) morons in Metro NYC

ok doser

in the press briefing today The President was asked ,
"should a President who has had more deaths on his watch than the Vietnam war should be re-elected"

this is the the state of urnalism

Just watched it and wow - what a horrible person - if I had been standing near her I'd have thrown something at her

remarkable composure on Trump's part :thumb:

should a press corps that opposes at every turn a President trying to manage a national crisis be executed as traitors?

I say yes :)

way 2 go

Just watched it and wow - what a horrible person - if I had been standing near her I'd have thrown something at her

remarkable composure on Trump's part :thumb:

should a press corps that opposes at every turn a President trying to manage a national crisis be executed as traitors?

I say yes :)

the leftist urinalist are running a smear campaign

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Today, New York City has the same social-distancing policies and business-closure rules as Seattle. But because New York’s recommendations came later than Seattle’s—and because communication was less consistent—it took longer to influence how people behaved. According to data collected by Google from cell phones, nearly a quarter of Seattleites were avoiding their workplaces by March 6th. In New York City, another week passed until an equivalent percentage did the same. Tom Frieden, the former C.D.C. director, has estimated that, if New York had started implementing stay-at-home orders ten days earlier than it did, it might have reduced COVID-19 deaths by fifty to eighty per cent. Another former New York City health commissioner told me that “de Blasio was just horrible,” adding, “Maybe it was unintentional, maybe it was his arrogance. But, if you tell people to stay home and then you go to the gym, you can’t really be surprised when people keep going outside.”

-- https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...et-scientists-take-the-lead-new-yorks-did-not