LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

eider

I can always tell when you have no rebuttal. Your replies always run along the same lines.

The FDA has replied for me. Yeah?
Your crazy ideas are put to rest at last.
Hydroxychloroquine not so hot now?
Well, enough folks have died where it was available...... and used.

Laymen and quacks playing with science?

eider

I don't care about sides of the political spectrum where it comes to anything like this. If they're complicit in doing this then left, centre, right or whatever, they should be prosecuted. Get a grip.

Amazing.... innit...!
If we were debating a best bus route, some jokers would still be marching in to their politically extremist ranks and shouting muck across the floor.
Madness.

God's Truth

Guest column: Hydroxychloroquine already a life-saving medicine for people like me

https://www.greatfallstribune.com/st...ys/3003193001/

Hydroxychloroquine saved my life from COVID-19: US lawmaker

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/interna...er-822298.html

S.I. coronavirus diary: This COVID-19 survivor says hydroxychloroquine helped save his life

https://www.silive.com/coronavirus/2...-his-life.html

Louisville man says hydroxycholoroquine saved his life, despite lack of scientific evidence

https://www.wave3.com/2020/04/09/lou...ific-evidence/

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't matter to you how long something has been shown to be a lie. You'll just continue to use the lie. And even then you can't get the lie right. Coronavirus doesn't affect the kidneys, but the air supply. But then maybe your daughter has told you that you breathe through your kidneys. You gotta have learned that somewhere and everything medical you claim you know you've said comes from your daughter.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...s/coronavirus-kidney-damage-caused-by-covid19, you appear to be incorrect on the potential of renal complications.
I'll take my daughters comments as more accurate than yours.

Gary K

Banned
The FDA has replied for me. Yeah?
Your crazy ideas are put to rest at last.
Hydroxychloroquine not so hot now?
Well, enough folks have died where it was available...... and used.

Laymen and quacks playing with science?

LOL. Yeah, the FDA relied on the fake studies that were shown to be fraudulent.

Gary K

Banned

I don't think so. I used to, but my thinking on stuff like this has changed since I dove deep into the Nathan Phillips fiasco last year.

Blatant dishonesty surely accounts for some of the response, but when it reaches the fever pitch in the masses, it becomes a constructed reality, impervious to facts or explanations. I was astounded to run across people on FB a couple of months ago who still believe the false narrative of "The Boy Who Smirked" and were able, at the snap of a finger, to summon up the same sort of visceral outrage as we saw in January 2019. I think we're seeing the same thing here with eider, jgarden, artie, rusha, etc - they have an emotional investment in a lie that they are unwillingly to see refuted.

You need look no further than eider and his use of "political tribalism" as an arrow to fling against what he perceives to be "Trump supporters" and his total inability to recognize it in himself.

I missed this before. It's a good point. A very good point. What you are describing is exactly the effect that ex KGB officer Yuri Bezmenov described when interviewed by G. Edward Griffin.

Here is a short video on what Bezmenov described as ideological subversion. It describes exactly what you saw.

This is an excerpt of the entire video. The entire video is about 1:15 long. It's well worth the time to watch.

eider

For those who reject the scientific consensus, laymen and quacks are their most likely alternative. Who else do they have to turn to, if not to recognized, qualified experts?

True.
Good point.
But in the case of sickness those who reject scientific consensus could suffer unnecessarily.

We hear on the BBC News this morning that Covid cases are spiking again in some Southern US States.

eider

LOL. Yeah, the FDA relied on the fake studies that were shown to be fraudulent.

Amazing........... The FDA, a most respected agency in the USA, becomes an idiot when it doesn't agree with you.
Keep laughing....... or do I hear the calls of the Northern Divers?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Study finds hydroxychloroquine helped coronavirus patients survive better

(CNN) A surprising new study found that the controversial antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped patients better survive in the hospital.

A team at Henry Ford Health System in Southeast Michigan said Thursday its study of 2,541 hospitalized patients found that those given hydroxychloroquine were much less likely to die.

Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health System, said 26% of those not given hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 13% of those who got the drug. The team looked back at everyone treated in the hospital system since the first patient in March.