Here's why Trump wants us all to go back to work

Arthur Brain

Oh, but you told us you know exactly how long you can hold out at home, under state quarantine, in terms of your "wisely planned" stockpile of accumulated food and supplies, without needing to go shopping again to replenish your supply. Yet, you now admit that you don't even know how long you will be forced to stay home, unable to replenish your supply. So much for your hypocritical boast about how "prepared" you are for anything. You don't even know that you'll not exhaust your supply of food weeks or months before (if at all) your tyrants grant you leave to go shopping.

You don't even know that your store-bought, or homemade, "hand cleanser" will be worth a darn against any coronavirus germs that chance to take up residence on your hands. What's that? You have a scientific test you can run, personally, to learn whether or not you even have a taint of coronavirus on your hands (either before, or after applying your "hand cleanser" to them)?

Here's how you know whether or not your "hand cleanser" kills coronavirus germs on your hand:

Step 1: Run a scientific test by which you can learn whether or not there are any live coronavirus germs on your hand.
Step 2: If you learn from Step 1 that there are live coronavirus germs on your hand, then apply your "hand cleanser" to your hand, where you found the coronavirus germs, in hope of killing them.
Step 3: Repeat Step 1.
Step 4: If you learn from Step 3 that the coronavirus germs on your hand, which you tried to kill by applying your "hand cleanser", avoided being killed by that application, then you have learned that your "hand cleanser" is a worthless dud. If, on the other hand, you learn that they have, indeed, been killed, then yay (perhaps) for your "hand cleanser".​

So, what scientific test do you personally use to learn whether or not your "hand cleanser" kills coronavirus germs on your hands? Shouldn't you be applying that test at least as often as you use your "hand cleanser"? Oh, that's right: You have no scientific way of knowing whether or not you've got coronavirus germs on your hand, nor of knowing whether or not your "hand cleanser" kills coronavirus on your hands. All you've got is to be able to say (both before and after "hand cleanser") "I may have live coronavirus germs on my hand, and then again, I may not," which goes to show how worthless your "hand cleanser" is without any scientific test. Maybe you leftard heirs of "Enlightement ideals"--you cheerleaders for "Science"--can just go bow down and beg your worshipful media programmers to give you a "Breaking News Update" every time they'd like you to use your "hand cleanser".

Seriously, do not attempt a career in science, medicine or anything associated...

Stay safe!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump on God: ‘Hopefully I won’t have to be asking for much forgiveness’

1) Last summer, Trump was asked at the Iowa Family Leadership Summit whether he had ever asked God for forgiveness.

“I am not sure I have,” he said then. “I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don’t think so. I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.”

2)
“I have a great relationship with God. I have a great relationship with the evangelicals,” Trump told Tapper.

“I like to be good. I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...h-forgiveness/
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************
After 3 1/2 years in the White House, one would have expected "ok doser" to be more knowledgeable about the religious views of the President he has posted ad nauseam to defend - Trump is on the public record stating that he really doesn't see the need to ask God's forgiveness from sin because he doesn't make mistakes, at least none to which he will admit!
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
He doesn't have to confess anything to the media.
If he said that, it was the right thing to the creeps who asked him.

1-John-1-10.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
After 3 1/2 years in the White House ...

Americans know that an elected president doesn't take office until January 20 of the year following the election

Trump has been president for 3 years, two months and change

one would have expected "ok doser" to be more knowledgeable about the religious views of the President

Trump's religious views don't interest me - I don't look to him as my religious leader

Is that how you Canadians do it?

Do you view Trudeau as your spiritual leader?

Last edited:

God's Truth

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************

1-John-1-10.jpg

You are so bent on your hate for Trump that you can't even remember what you claim he says.

This is what you said Trump said:

1) Last summer, Trump was asked at the Iowa Family Leadership Summit whether he had ever asked God for forgiveness.

“I am not sure I have,” he said then. “I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don’t think so. I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.”

2)
“I have a great relationship with God. I have a great relationship with the evangelicals,” Trump told Tapper.

“I like to be good. I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad.”

Show me where Trump says he has no sin. I see where you claim he says hopefully he doesn't need to ask for MUCH forgiveness.

And, he doesn't do A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE BAD.

You are a false witness and you don't even know what the scripture you tried to use against him means!

That scripture means that you have to admit to being a sinner and confess those sins TO BE SAVED.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
1 John 1:10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His Word has no place in our lives.

2)

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************
In his own words, Trump is made his position on sin and forgiveness clear and no matter how his supporters try to defend the indefensible it only exposes the rationalizations they're willing to make to have access to political power!

History is not going to treat this President kindly, whether his supporters like it or not the longer conservative Christians remain as part of his base the less the world will look to them as ambassadors for God!

God's Truth

1 John 1:10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His Word has no place in our lives.

2)

In his own words, Trump is made his position on sin and forgiveness clear and no matter how his supporters try to defend the indefensible it only exposes the rationalizations they're willing to make to have access to political power!

History is not going to treat this President kindly, whether his supporters like it or not the longer conservative Christians remain as part of his base the less the world will look to them as ambassadors for God!

You are fake news and a false witness.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
jgarden isn't an American

jgarden isn't a conservative

jgarden isn't a Christian

and yet, jgarden attempts to school the Americans, the conservatives, the Christians

curious
It appears that sooner or later everybody around "ok doser" gets reported and banned, except him - he's not worth the risks associated with defending myself despite his repeated provocations!

Stuu

I do not

I can barely stand to listen to him when I encounter clips of him talking on youtube or wherever
In that case I admire you being able to hold your nose while you respect the position of president. A rare thing in such a toxic and divided political environment.

Stuart

ok doser

In that case I admire you being able to hold your nose while you respect the position of president. A rare thing in such a toxic and divided political environment.

Stuart

i enjoyed listening to an hour or so of the CBC this morning, a presentation by (among others) luminaries in the Ontario Public Health System. Very calm, reasoned and intelligent, as much of the CBC's programming is, they laid out the special challenges faced by the province in the coming weeks.

Then Doug Ford's idiot brother Rob spoke. And I turned off the radio.

There are few politicians at the national level (either nation) that i enjoy listening to - I'm struggling to come up with any at the moment

I wanted Carson in 2016

Tulsi Gabbard is enjoyable :)

https://youtu.be/TFRIGHcZkAI

Don't like all of her views, but I like her self composure, erudition and obvious intelligence.

Which were reasons I liked Carson, come to think of it. :)

Last edited:

Stuu

You are so bent on your hate for Trump that you can't even remember what you claim he says.

This is what you said Trump said:

2)

Show me where Trump says he has no sin. I see where you claim he says hopefully he doesn't need to ask for MUCH forgiveness.

And, he doesn't do A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE BAD.

You are a false witness and you don't even know what the scripture you tried to use against him means!

That scripture means that you have to admit to being a sinner and confess those sins TO BE SAVED.
Sorry to say but I find this hilarious. Mr. Trump thinks he commands the evangelical vote but clearly he has been left to expose his ignorance of, er, Judeo-christianity! I guess that's what happens when you fire too many advisors.

Surely you must agree that his job as a devout friend of all christians is to acknowledge his complete deference to your god, right? Obviously he is a sinner and should be thinking hard for the usual little examples of how he is always falling short. That's all he should have said. But here he has let his narcissism do the talking. I thought it would be the pandemic that would expose the absurdity of his everyone is sick of experts let's drain the swamp shtick, but it is more likely to be religious voters turning against his hypocrisy.

Mr. Biden will be meeting with his interior decorating team this week, no doubt. Duck egg blue for the Oval Office.

Stuart

Stuu

i enjoyed listening to an hour or so of the CBC this morning,
So, Canadian, eh?

...I do apologise...

a presentation by (among others) luminaries in the Ontario Public Health System. Very calm, reasoned and intelligent, as much of the CBC's programming is, they laid out the special challenges faced by the province in the coming weeks.

Didn't Rob check out in 2016? I had cause to visit Toronto six years ago and I could have bought the Rob Ford rubber mask from the $2 store. But the two of them look so similar, I'm sure the mask is good for either Ford.

Don't like all of her views, but I like her self composure, erudition and obvious intelligence.
She speaks well. Of course that speech to a primary convention is not the way she would have to talk in an election campaign as Democrat candidate. She would have to speak directly to the selfish interests of her audience, not to worthy Democrat ideals!

It might be one thing for religious enthusiasts on ToL to up creationism and deny science, but I've never understood how a surgeon could have the brass neck to deny the evolutionary basis of the biology that is his day job. An intelligent man, clearly, but a biter of the hand that feeds if there ever was one.

Stuart

ok doser

So, Canadian, eh?

no, but I get my news almost exclusively from them

...I do apologise...

as well you should if I had been

it's the Canadian thing to do ;)

Didn't Rob check out in 2016? I had cause to visit Toronto six years ago and I could have bought the Rob Ford rubber mask from the $2 store. But the two of them look so similar, I'm sure the mask is good for either Ford.

yeah, I mixed them up last night - it was getting late

Rob died a few years ago after becoming an international figure of ridicule and probably the only Canadian provincial premier to ever be noticed by SNL. His brother Doug is the current premier of Ontario and like his brother, a ringer for Chris Farley

God's Truth

i enjoyed listening to an hour or so of the CBC this morning, a presentation by (among others) luminaries in the Ontario Public Health System. Very calm, reasoned and intelligent, as much of the CBC's programming is, they laid out the special challenges faced by the province in the coming weeks.

There are few politicians at the national level (either nation) that i enjoy listening to - I'm struggling to come up with any at the moment

I wanted Carson in 2016

I like Ben Carson, but not seeing it that he could have been strong enough like Trump to weigh what the CIA and Generals, etc, were saying to him.

I liked Tulsi Gabbard until she said she was going to make businesses pay more in taxes. What an idiot thing to say when it is because of the tax cuts businesses came back to America.

Too bad you said that insulting thing about listening to Trump.

ok doser

I like Ben Carson, but not seeing it that he could have been strong enough like Trump to weigh what the CIA and Generals, etc, were saying to him.

I liked Tulsi Gabbard until she said she was going to make businesses pay more in taxes. What an idiot thing to say when it is because of the tax cuts businesses came back to America.

Too bad you said that insulting thing about listening to Trump.

i had the same reaction to Obama, Bush2, Clinton

liked Bush1, liked Reagan

hated Carter

Loved Ford

Liked Nixon

too young to remember Johnson