Joe Biden - 17 Minutes Of Joe's Melting Brain

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Is Joe Senile?
https://americanfreepress.net/is-joe-senile/

Conservative commentators have been poking fun at former Vice President Joe Biden, 77, for making numerous gaffes on the campaign trail. While much of his confusion can be laughed off to a strenuous campaign schedule—flying from one state to another to attend rallies, being interviewed by multiple news commentators on the same day, not eating as well as he should, and not getting enough sleep— some observers are questioning whether he is in the early stages of dementia.

Brit Hume of Fox News pointed out that when Biden was addressing a crowd celebrating his primary victory in California, he introduced his wife as his little sister and vice versa.

Hume said, “There are two kinds of Biden gaffes. There are the kinds he’s always made, and maybe this one tonight was one of those. He’s prone to that and always has been, no big deal. But more recently we have seen cases in which he didn’t know where he was.”

In another instance, Biden forgot who he was talking to in an interview, confusing anchorman Chris Wallace with Chuck Todd. He has also forgotten where he was on the campaign trail and even said he was running for the Senate, not the presidency, possibly all forgiveable mistakes under the circumstances.

Conservative commentator and radio show host Bob Lonsberry may have summed it up best when he said recently:
Joe Biden has dementia. I don’t say that critically, or mockingly, but sadly. And honestly. And the Democratic Party needs to have that same honesty. To recognize that this man, with his decades of service to our nation, has not just lost something on his fastball, he is in obvious and debilitating decline. And is not fit to be president. This is not a partisan observation. . . . It is something which is known by anyone who listens to him, who remembers who he was, who sees the stumbles and confusion, the fog of age settling over a man whose life certainly deserves honor and respect.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
and Bernie's out!

that leaves Senile Joe the presumptive nominee.

Someone wake him up and tell him. And then tell him again five minutes later.

ok doser

Biden: 'I Am The Only Candidate Who Can Beat Ronald Reagan'

HOUSTON, TX—Fresh off his afternoon nap, presidential candidate Joe Biden gave a fiery, high-energy speech in Houston today, claiming to be the only candidate who could beat incumbent Ronald Reagan.

"I am the only candidate who can unite the party to defeat Reagan," he said to scattered applause. "When Super Thursday hits here in a few weeks, we can rally the 150 million Democrats here in the great country of Texas to vote for me so we can get Reagan and his crony Dick Cheney off the Iron Throne there in the Imperial Senate. Go Hoosiers!"

Aides scrambled to turn off Biden's mic but he beat them away with his walker.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-i...vYY1QFm28NYoOGLTcyqd3wm7o_Y0ipfxnY1X-EbYE8cQA

Aimiel

He is painful to watch, he's so lost. My fiancé's dad is suffering from dementia and every time I see Biden it reminds me of his condition. So sad. They'll HAVE to choose a more qualified candidate, even at this late date.

ok doser

Democrats want to drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo, poll finds

A majority of Democrats want to nominate New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden, according to poll results shared exclusively with The Post.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample.

Poll results shared with The Post also rated approval or disapproval of how Biden and Cuomo are handling the coronavirus outbreak. For Cuomo, 54 percent of all respondents approved and 20 percent disapproved of his job. For Biden, 32 percent approved, 35 percent disapproved and 34 percent were unsure.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democr...mo-poll-finds/

The Berean

Democrats want to drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo, poll finds

A majority of Democrats want to nominate New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden, according to poll results shared exclusively with The Post.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample.

Poll results shared with The Post also rated approval or disapproval of how Biden and Cuomo are handling the coronavirus outbreak. For Cuomo, 54 percent of all respondents approved and 20 percent disapproved of his job. For Biden, 32 percent approved, 35 percent disapproved and 34 percent were unsure.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democr...mo-poll-finds/
So how would this work at the Democratic National Convention? Is it even possible for the delegates to flip their votes from Biden to Cuomo?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
He is painful to watch, he's so lost. My fiancé's dad is suffering from dementia and every time I see Biden it reminds me of his condition. So sad. They'll HAVE to choose a more qualified candidate, even at this late date.

God only knows what they have planned

The Berean

If Biden becomes president and he becomes incapacitated due to health issues then his vice president will become president. Biden has already stated that he will select a woman, most likely a Black woman. This is why the leftist wing of the Democratic Party want him to pick a left wing woman, so she would be one step from the presidency.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trumpbriefing1.png

Joe Biden - 17 Minutes Of Joe's Melting Brain

How hypocritical that these orchestrated attacks on Joe Biden's mental competence are coming from the supporters of "President Dr. Donald" who, during a White House briefing, actually proposed that injecting disinfectants should be seriously considered as a means of combating COVID-19!