The Smartest Virus Commentary - By Me

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No offense, but we are superior to your other two examples. AND we are here, now.

We are superior to Britain, but that's not really fair, as we are the realization of the British Empire

And as for Rome? We're a mere child compared to the ancient Roman Empire, as far as longevity goes. And if you consider that the Roman Catholic Church is the realization of the Roman Empire in the same way as we are the realization of the British Empire ...?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
We are superior to Britain, but that's not really fair, as we are the realization of the British Empire

I disagree. They never planned to get rid of their stupid royalty and they never plan on having a constitution that guarantees rights. Have you heard some of the fascist things their courts do to people because they have no actual rights?

.......And if you consider that the Roman Catholic Church is the realization of the Roman Empire......

Oh, why did you go there. Why. That is nonsense. The Catholic Church is the Church established by Jesus.

Let's not drag that argument into the politics section.

chair

No offense, but we are superior to your other two examples. AND we are here, now.

You need to learn more history. The British were everywhere. They controlled territories ranging from North America and Australia to India. And a little Roman history wouldn't hurt you either.

But leaving that alone, Ms. smartest-virus-commentary- care to predict how many people in the USA will die of this disease by the end of April? Of May? You're smarter than the rest- give us a number. And we'll wait and see.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You need to learn more history

Don't talk down to me.

The British were everywhere. They controlled territories ranging from North America and Australia to India

I know all of that, and none of that changes what I said: "we are superior to your other two examples. AND we are here, now"

We are here now and they are not. We are superior to what they were because they basically enslaved nations and made people hate them, and their technology was crap. We lift nations up and provide Liberty, technology, food, and all the rest. We feed the world. We connect the world. All the Brits did was enslave people. We are a beacon and light of freedom, and your old rotten empire was a symbol of oppression.

So yes, are are superior to them in every way.

And a little Roman history wouldn't hurt you either

I know plenty about Rome, from pre-historical and early Rome, to the days of the Republic, to the days of the Caesars, to the end at the hands of the barbarians.

But leaving that alone, Ms. smartest-virus-commentary-

That's my name, don't wear it out.

care to predict how many people in the USA will die of this disease by the end of April? Of May?

No, but I can predict what will happen to the economy if we stay locked up too long like cowardly Brits. I choose to be free and take my chances.

Brits spent too many centuries ruled by kings and lords as willing slaves, scared rabbits, wanting to be told what to do. We are pioneers who prefer liberty and freedom, and the danger that comes with it.

That's why we toasted their sorry rears in the revolutionary war and sent them home crying. That's why we had to rescue them from Hitler, and protect them from the Soviets.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Don't talk down to me.

I know all of that, and none of that changes what I said: "we are superior to your other two examples. AND we are here, now"

We are here now and they are not. We are superior to what they were because they basically enslaved nations and made people hate them, and their technology was crap. We lift nations up and provide Liberty, technology, food, and all the rest. We feed the world. We connect the world. All the Brits did was enslave people. We are a beacon and light of freedom, and your old rotten empire was a symbol of oppression.

So yes, are are superior to them in every way.

I know plenty about Rome, from pre-historical and early Rome, to the days of the Republic, to the days of the Caesars, to the end at the hands of the barbarians.

That's my name, don't wear it out.

No, but I can predict what will happen to the economy if we stay locked up too long like cowardly Brits. I choose to be free and take my chances.

Your people spent too many centuries ruled by kings and lords as willing slaves. You are scared rabbits, wanting to be told what to do. We are pioneers who prefer liberty and freedom, and the danger that comes with it.

That's why we toasted your sorry rears in the revolutionary war and sent you home crying. That's why we had to rescue you from Hitler, and protect you from the Soviets. You're useless.

Chair isn't British

He's Israeli

Arthur Brain

Would 30,000 a month be acceptable?

I am pretty sure we will have a grip on treating the disease soon enough to avoid that. We are Americans. We pout a man on the moon, we defeated three empires at the same time in WWII, and we created the most awesome nation in the history of man. We have cured many, many diseases, and I have faith that we will will have victory again with this one. That's what America does, WIN. While the rest of the world runs, and hides and cries and buckles, we win.

tenor.gif

WWII was won by allied forces and other countries were already fighting the war before America joined. America played a vital role in the war but this juvenile flag waving sentiment is as ignorant as it is nauseating.

Oh, and declaring the OP to be the smartest commentary is akin to boasting a victory in a game you played against yourself.

:plain:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
WWII was won by allied forces and other countries were already fighting the war before America joined

WWII was won by America little man and don't you forget it. We provided the arms and machinery to everybody. You were on your knees getting ready to lick Hitler's boot, with no manufacturing capability at all. The Soviets manufactured garbage. We armed everybody AND we fought in the Pacific as well as Europe. While we were nuking Japan and gobbling up islands you guys were digging through the London ruble. We saved all of Europe.

Oh sure, you contributed a few guys and a few crummy tanks, but we provided all materials and arms and the bulk of the Navies and merchant ships and tanks and guns and food and everything else. America won WWII, so don't forget it Mr. Chips.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Chair isn't British

He's Israeli

I edited my post accordingly. How weird. The Brits tried to keep the Jews down after WWII, and were almost as hateful to the Jews as Hitler was, without the camps and gas chambers. Brits embraced the Muslim clerics who had cozied up to Hitler and tried to thwart Jewish independence. That's a whole other reason the the Brits are frauds.

I'll bet you didn't think I would know stuff like that did you.

Arthur Brain

WWII was won by America little man and don't you forget it. We provided the arms and machinery to everybody. You were on your knees getting ready to lick Hitler's boot, with no manufacturing capability at all. The Soviets manufactured garbage. We armed everybody AND we fought in the Pacific as well as Europe. While we were nuking Japan and gobbling up islands you guys were digging through the London ruble. We saved all of Europe.

Oh sure, you contributed a few guys and a few crummy tanks, but we provided all materials and arms and the bulk of the Navies and merchant ships and tanks and guns and food and everything else. America won WWII, so don't forget it Mr. Chips.

You really are as ignorant as ignorant can be. America did not single handedly win WWII by any stretch and your disrespect towards the millions who fought and died is execrable. Go claim victory by lauding yourself some more...

Arthur Brain

[h=1]Grisham: Trump will decide whether to re-open the US after 15-day period[/h]

Hmm, well, not that much about Trump's plans and he may well not decide to. Interesting aspect with ventilator shortage in the early part and their necessity but then, what do you really care if America should just open back up anyway?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
.......but then, what do you really care if America should just open back up anyway?

I never said that any medical efforts should stop. All efforts in every medical field should continue full speed, from providing supplies to converting bed space to finding a cure and whatever else.

But at the same time America needs to open back up. It's not even a choice. It has to open back up.

Arthur Brain

Why, because I busted your propaganda bubble that Britain won the war? lol. Your sissys in skirts didn't win jack. We did. You lost your empire, you lost everything. Born losers.

I never said that Britain won the war. Britain didn't. Britain played a part in winning it. Unlike you I don't reduce everything to nationality and juvenile insult either.

Arthur Brain

I never said that any medical efforts should stop. All efforts in every medical field should continue full speed, from providing supplies to converting bed space to finding a cure and whatever else.

But at the same time America needs to open back up. It's not even a choice. It has to open back up.

Containing the spread of this virus is paramount so that medical services can operate without their being unable to cope with the influx of infection. All of these efforts are already being carried out and there are shortages of vital equipment even with such constraints in place as per your video. The same over here where it comes to PPE for those in the front line for combating this virus and caring for those infected. A tenable vaccine isn't likely for up to 18 months. Your measures would simply result in more people becoming ill and dying and ironically at detriment to the economy.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

Oh I almost forgot the most important person of all, the left-wing liberal loon idiot from England who gave Hitler everything he wanted and a nice little Head Start into World War II:

Neville Chamberlain

This guy is a loser with a capital L! Could you imagine visiting Hitler and giving him countries that aren't even yours? What a dope. It's the same thing today: Back then liberal Englishmen were afraid of offending fascist Germans and today they're afraid of offending fascist Muslims. They've even given London to a Muslim now.

And then after Hitler invaded Poland what did the English do then? Nothing. Nothing at all. Worthless crappy so-called allies.

When France was invaded, then the English finally decided to get off their lazy duffs and do something, but of course they lost like the losers they are and had to run away across English Channel. Then America had to step in and save their but the rest of the way. There is your history of England in World War II.

Arthur Brain

Oh I almost forgot the most important person of all, the left-wing liberal loon idiot from England who gave Hitler everything he wanted and a nice little Head Start into World War II:

Neville Chamberlain

This guy is a loser with a capital L! Could you imagine visiting Hitler and giving him countries that aren't even yours? What a dope. It's the same thing today: Back then liberal Englishmen were afraid of offending fascist Germans and today they're afraid of offending fascist Muslims. They've even given London to a Muslim now.

And then after Hitler invaded Poland what did the English do then? Nothing. Nothing at all. Worthless crappy so-called allies.

When France was invaded, then the English finally decided to get off their lazy duffs and do something, but of course they lost like the losers they are and had to run away across English Channel. Then America had to step in and save their but the rest of the way. There is your history of England in World War II.

Hmm, yes, the "Battle Of Britain" was just some made up propaganda fantasy concocted by some bunch of left wing fanatics etc. You only embarrass yourself and disrespect those who fought against the Nazi scourge with this garbage. As regards London in the present: You are clueless and driven to hyperbole but no surprise there. Countries were fighting the second world war before America joined, fact. Do I downplay the hugely significant impact of America's role in the war? No.You should grow up if possible and do the same.