WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yeah?
Well you just keep calling the Coronavirus which causes Covid-19 sickness the Chinese-Virus, or Wuhan-Virus, eh?
I do love your mentioning all races, creeds and nationalities...... That's yet another telling off that I will clutch to memory. ........ beside your 'below 1%' prediction.

Oh you can be sure I will call it either, since it was China that started it, probably a virus that they were playing with at Wuhan University that got away from them but, that is just an educated guess at this point, what is fact is that this that COVID-19 started there, has probably killed more people there than they will allow the world to know, have been, and are still lying about it now. They own it, therefore, calling it "The China Virus", or the "Wuhan Virus" is totally accurate, and like our president I will call it that, and to hell with anyone who attempts to defend China or their tyrannical communist regime, I only feel for the poor people of China that have to suffer with it because of the incompetence of the misguided, and completely indifferent Chinese tyrannical regime they live under.
What is 1% of 7.8 Billion Eider? Can you do math? Well the answer is we are not even close to touching 1% of the world population with COVID deaths, even if you add up every death in every country thus far. The mortality numbers we have seen out of many nations vary because of their poor medical infrastructure, and poor response to the threat from the get go, here in the US mortality of those who have contracted it is 2% but, as a nation of 331 million it is a number far less than 1%. The amount of people that have gotten the virus & have suffered little or no symptoms is an unknown number so, accurate data as to how many have been infected & lived, to how many have died is not even knowable as of yet. Get a grip on facts, they are your friend....

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-mortality-risk

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
My last post to you..........

Sure it is...

you sidestep the fact that none of our leaders are calling this sickness 'Chinese-Virus'.
Now..... why would that be?
Figure it out........ think carefully.

Don't have to think very hard to see that your leaders lack the testicular fortitude to call the Chinese out for the evil tyrants that they are, we have no such issue with our leader, he leads, and to hell with what the world thinks.

You keep asking why I'm here, even though you only joined 6 months before me, and yet you keep trying to get my attention.
On yer bike......... bye -bye...................... :wave:

It is obvious you don't know ok doser at all, because he has been here longer than most on this board, don't let a join date under a current name be your metric.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Using a divisive name for CONVIR-19 is just another diversion to distract from the reality that they're not enough masks, gowns and ventilators - now this President is insinuating that hospitals have been inflating their needs!

God's Truth

Using a divisive name for CONVIR-19 is just another diversion to distract from the reality that they're not enough masks, gowns and ventilators - now this President is insinuating that hospitals have been inflating their needs!

As if people don't rip off the Government.

eider

Don't have to think very hard to see that your leaders lack the testicular fortitude to call the Chinese out for the evil tyants that they are, we have no such issue with our leader, he leads, and to hell with what the world thinks.
They are still investigating, I expect.
Even your President has quietened about this, for now. He is now referring to coronavirus, so that might be a clue for you.
If attacks upon your own citizens continue because folks are calling this sickness 'Chinese Virus', then it's down to you.

It is obvious you don't know ok doser at all, because he has been here longer than most on this board, don't let a join date under a current name be your metric.
That's the only metric I have.
But in any event, that member tyells me to go away, but continually posts to me for responses. Strange.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... that member tyells me to go away ...

i suggest that you might be happier at a discussion board where you're liked, where you're welcomed, where you're wanted

and i note that the place here is better when you're absent :)

the alternative, which is unlikely, is that you could stop being such a jerk :idunno:

the following, for example:
If attacks upon your own citizens continue because folks are calling this sickness 'Chinese Virus', then it's down to you.
On yer bike......... bye -bye...................... :wave:
That's yet another telling off that I will clutch to memory.

"then it's down to you" is the statement of a jerk, as are the others

I have no expectation that you will understand what I'm telling you.

which makes me wonder - are you on the spectrum? You seem like you might be an aspie.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump on Coronavirus Restrictions: ‘We Cannot Let the Cure Be Worse than the Problem’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-restrictions-cannot-let-cure-worse-problem/

President Donald Trump signaled on Sunday night that he will start loosening the restrictions put into place after the coronavirus “stop the spread” period of 15 days.

“WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF,” he wrote in all-caps on Twitter. “AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!”

Trump spoke as stock market futures plunged on Sunday and Democrats blocked a massive economic rescue package proposed by Senate Republicans.

The 15-day “stop the spread” announcement from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) began a week ago and will conclude at the end of March

On Monday, the president also shared messages on Twitter thanking him for the suggestion.

“If Trump saves us from the Depression everyone else was leading us into by reversing the country’s course on this, I am going to build a statue to him in my front yard (paid for by my successful bets he has won for me),” lawyer Robert Barnes wrote on Twitter
Apparently the deaths of over 2 million American citizens would not be good for this President's re-election campaign - especially if many of them were older, Trump voters and part of his core support!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
i suggest that you might be happier at a discussion board where you're liked, where you're welcomed, where you're wanted

and i note that the place here is better when you're absent :)

"Eider" is right where he belongs - I speak from experience that "ok doser" will goad you into an argument, report you for being disruptive and that will result in you, not him, being banned!

Refrain from responding to his taunts - he's not worth it!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
They are still investigating, I expect.
Even your President has quietened about this, for now. He is now referring to coronavirus, so that might be a clue for you.

I'm waiting for this President to start referring to it as the Washington Virus, the Michigan virus or the name of some other Democratic governor who isn't stroking his ego or singing his praises!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
i didn't report you

article-2242722-1657FE04000005DC-708_308x185.jpg

eider

"Eider" is right where he belongs - I speak from experience that "ok doser" will goad you into an argument, report you for being disruptive and that will result in you, not him, being banned!

Refrain from responding to his taunts - he's not worth it!

Thank you for that. :)
I don't want to get involved with a thing like that. For me a debate is just s debate, not a hateful war.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Thank you for that. :)
I don't want to get involved with a thing like that. For me a debate is just s debate, not a hateful war.

how sweet and kind of you

ignoring of course your "jerk" behavior, as pointed out elsewhere

eider

Our Deputy Chief Medical Officer has reported that a fit healthy 13yr old boy died today in London, and s 19yr old fit man, both of coronavirus.
This virus does not just kill the infirm, elderly or sick.
It's much more deadly that was thought at first.

Over 3400 have died in the USA, and President Trump is now set to save over a million lives with his decisions, he explains.

Italy and Spain lose higher death rates every day at present, as do we on the UK.

We have conveyed the giant Excel Venue building in docklands London in to a vast hospital and it will be manned by dentists, airline crews, previously retired health workers and such.