WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

God's Truth

Wow!
to change the subject from your pathetic waffle, here in the UK the BBC News is showing a short film full of your President's comments about the coronavirus, and as he speaks so the graph of cases rises.
This is a Conservative government here. Think about it.

Where are all your threads and posts about the messed up leaders in your country? I would go to that thread and engage you,

eider

Where are all your threads and posts about the messed up leaders in your country? I would go to that thread and engage you,

What? Red hot words from myself, spewing visceral; gushing hatred about one politician or another?
If I want to read trash like that then your posts would be my very first choice.

It's the difference between political democracy and political tribalism, I suppose.

God's Truth

What? Red hot words from myself, spewing visceral; gushing hatred about one politician or another?
If I want to read trash like that then your posts would be my very first choice.

It's the difference between political democracy and political tribalism, I suppose.

You spew things about Trump, just wondering why you don't use your time talking about leaders of your country instead, or even just also.
Why are you so hateful to me? What have I done to you? You are so worried that Chinese people will be offended by Trump calling it the Chinese virus, all the while you try to say the most hurtful things to me about me.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

and yet you're back here every day, flinging thinly veiled insults at people from the comfortable safety of your keyboard

wouldn't you be happier at a discussion board where you find people you like and who like you?

eider

and yet you're back here every day, flinging thinly veiled insults at people from the comfortable safety of your keyboard

wouldn't you be happier at a discussion board where you find people you like and who like you?

I learned well...... From such as you.
You often ask me to go away. There are some very useful folks and info here.

Comfortable safety, eh? What is or was your work? Just wondering.

eider

Of course!
Click!
Every time you are shown to have been unreasonable, or daft, or just plain wrong, you don't answer those posts, and soon after you do the 'go home' thing, and now the 'you couldn't face me' thing. !!!
Oh dear, doser.... you sure don't know me.
But I reckon I know such as you. :)

eider

It always nicer here when you're absent :)

You probably look smarter, when I'm not around.

Did you do that little calculation?
The number of cases of covid in the USA is not a point score, it is a debate about how a leader might affect such a pandemic, and within a short time maybe four weeks this will have become a very serious conversation around the world.
The BBC is focused upon the US for this same reason, I think.

Do the calc. Weds 55000, Thurs 70000, Fri 86000
And was it you who made little of this virus?

ok doser

You probably look smarter, when I'm not around.

smarter than most, yes :)

as well, I always look smarter than you when you are around :)

Did you do that little calculation?

there's no calculation to make - the numbers are going up, as expected, as more test kits become available, as more people are being tested, as the curve continues to grow

The number of cases of covid in the USA ... is a debate about how a leader might affect such a pandemic ....

we'll see soon enough - at the moment, with the China Virus roaring through NYC, it certainly looks like Cuomo's choices were poorly considered

And was it you who made little of this virus?

if by "made little" you mean "ridiculed eider's use of the phrase "the whole world needs to rebuild itself again"", then yes, that was me

ok doser

You spew things about Trump, just wondering why you don't use your time talking about leaders of your country instead, or even just also.

I wonder the same, about eider, artie, jgarden

wanted to make sure you noticed this:
The number of cases of covid in the USA ... is a debate about how a leader might affect such a pandemic ...

and yet we never see eider or artie or jgarden debate the effects of their leaders decisions

curious

ok doser

it's not as if there's no discussion ongoing:

this is from nine days ago:
Coronavirus outbreak

[h=1]UK failures over Covid-19 will increase death toll, says leading doctor[/h]

Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the Lancet, says UK ignored clear warning signs from China

https://www.theguardian.com/society...-will-increase-death-toll-says-leading-doctor

God's Truth

it's not as if there's no discussion ongoing:

this is from nine days ago:
Coronavirus outbreak

[h=1]UK failures over Covid-19 will increase death toll, says leading doctor[/h]

Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the Lancet, says UK ignored clear warning signs from China

https://www.theguardian.com/society...-will-increase-death-toll-says-leading-doctor

Wow, what a way to make a point. Thanks, good job.