WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

God's Truth

Ha ha ha?
What do you call Hilary? Evil?
...and other Democrats?

I don't know any of them, and had no opinion of Hilary, but.... No prejudice there from you, then.

No hate from you either....

He he!

It is not evil to call a shark a 'shark'. Hilary did evil things saying such foul things about Trump supporters. That is the truth and not some imaged slights you feel about Trump.

All you have are imagined slights, and it is why you can't see there is difference between the two of us.

You and your kind are offended by the words and use of the words 'he', 'she', 'him', 'her', 'man', 'woman', and 'boy'. and 'girl'.

Should society bow to that kind of insanity because those words offend?

WHY aren't you offended and preaching against what Hilary said about Trump supporters???

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

you better be directing that cough into your elbow

What waffle you can spin.

mmmmm - waffles :chew:

Now .... What is this virus called?

for months it's been called some variation of Wuhan Virus

Try coronavirus , or covid-19

nope, you're wrong

the virus is called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2

But you want to call it Chinese Virus

I don't "want" anything of the sort

regardless of whether that might increase trouble for Asians in your land?

this is the "logic" of the SJW - "whether that might"

instead of speculating "whether it might" why not examine cases in the past to see if naming a disease after its place of origin actually has increased trouble for people from those places

an examination of Lyme Disease and Spanish Flu demonstrates that your fears of "what might" are unfounded

...and you call me names?

I accurately describe your inability to manage rationality, logic and reason

sorry if that stings

eider

It is not evil to call a shark a 'shark'. Hilary did evil things saying such foul things about Trump supporters. That is the truth and not some imaged slights you feel about Trump.

All you have are imagined slights, and it is why you can't see there is difference between the two of us.

You and your kind are offended by the words and use of the words 'he', 'she', 'him', 'her', 'man', 'woman', and 'boy'. and 'girl'.

Should society bow to that kind of insanity because those words offend?

WHY aren't you offended and preaching against what Hilary said about Trump supporters???

Oh please!
I never heard any speeches from Hilary.
Let me get this right..... No republican said anything evil about democrats?

You make me laugh.... You and your self righteousness.

Get over yerself...please.

eider

you better be directing that cough into your elbow

mmmmm - waffles :chew:

for months it's been called some variation of Wuhan Virus

nope, you're wrong

the virus is called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2

I don't "want" anything of the sort

this is the "logic" of the SJW - "whether that might"

instead of speculating "whether it might" why not examine cases in the past to see if naming a disease after its place of origin actually has increased trouble for people from those places

an examination of Lyme Disease and Spanish Flu demonstrates that your fears of "what might" are unfounded

I accurately describe your inability to manage rationality, logic and reason

sorry if that stings

Wow!
to change the subject from your pathetic waffle, here in the UK the BBC News is showing a short film full of your President's comments about the coronavirus, and as he speaks so the graph of cases rises.
This is a Conservative government here. Think about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
BBC = Government Propaganda. How fascist of you.

Actually I like to get my news from the BBC and it's Canadian cousin the CBC - left leaning to a degree I can adjust for, they filter out a ton of noise - I figure if it's something I need to know, they'll cover it

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Actually I like to get my news from the BBC and it's Canadian cousin the CBC - left leaning to a degree I can adjust for, they filter out a ton of noise - I figure if it's something I need to know, they'll cover it

Its leftist and its government run. Thats Communist. Or fascist. To me its all the same.

chair

I try to get my news from several sources, to get different angles on things,

God's Truth

Oh please!
I never heard any speeches from Hilary.
Let me get this right..... No republican said anything evil about democrats?

You make me laugh.... You and your self righteousness.

Get over yerself...please.

See, you are trying to slander me.

Why don't you talk to Hilary and her supporters about what she called Trump supporters?