WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

eider

Half of them voted for Hillary, so yeah, not real impressed with their intelligence.

You do rant on about intelligence.
could you be described as an IQ bigot?
What is yours, I wonder?

I wonder what history will say about Trump supporters?
Did you vote for Trump?

God's Truth

What is yours, I wonder?

Did you vote for Trump?

We know what evil Hilary and other Democrats and Liberals say about Trump and Conservatives. Now that is deliberate obvious hateful prejudice.

God's Truth

But I did. The issue was all about how a leader's comments can increase incidents of racism. Our PM has never called the coronavirus 'Chinese-Virus' or incidents would have increased.
Think about it.
Now think harder.

It is racist for people such as yourself to keep calling someone a racist for non racist things.
Think about it.

God's Truth

No... Why not stick with the situation in hand?
​​​​​​Do you accept that a leader's comments can I fluence their citizens?
Yes/No
Think.
Think harder.

Or is it that you just don't care about Asians in your land?

Ahhhhhh........ Click?

You don't think that people like yourself who keep calling the President racist is not influencing hate?

God's Truth

My observation: people such as eider are never ever content, they see racism everywhere, and they dislike many people for many different reasons.

If we give into them on one of their missions, then we fall into their delusion and become like them.

I hope President Trump stays strong and continues to stand up and stay firm.

I have even seen a Conservative reporter claim Trump said he won't call it the Chinese virus anymore. What?! Trump did not say that, not at all.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
​​​​​​Do you accept that a leader's comments can I fluence their citizens?

of course

for example, a comment like "Gosh I hate those slanty-eyed bas+ards and I wish people would attack them on the streets" would likely have a negative influence

on the other hand, following a long accepted naming convention (see Lyme Disease and Spanish Flu) that had already been used for months by MSM (see "Novel Coronavirus from Wuhan Province, China" and "Wuhan Coronavirus") would most likely not have a negative influence

except in the fevered imaginations of retarded Trump haters

like you :p

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

Feeling left out?

I hate dummies. Does that count?

What is yours, I wonder?

Add two zero's to yours and there we are.

Better than what they said about Neville Chamberlain.

Did you vote for Trump?

Yep. Did you vote for your Islamo-Fascist London mayor?

eider

of course

for example, a comment like "Gosh I hate those slanty-eyed bas+ards and I wish people would attack them on the streets" would likely have a negative influence

on the other hand, following a long accepted naming convention (see Lyme Disease and Spanish Flu) that had already been used for months by MSM (see "Novel Coronavirus from Wuhan Province, China" and "Wuhan Coronavirus") would most likely not have a negative influence

except in the fevered imaginations of retarded Trump haters

like you :p

Heh heh!
What waffle you can spin.
Now .... What is this virus called?
Try coronavirus , or covid-19
But you want to call it Chinese Virus regardless of whether that might increase trouble for Asians in your land?

...and you call me names? OK I'm used to your trashy language, but now it's time for you to think of a title for such as you.

eider

The world is filled with people who think poorly

You happen to be one of them. :)

I'm just reflecting your own qualities back at you.

But if you can think well, try this simple calc:-
Yesterday the US reported 55,000 cases of covid-19
Today the total is 70,000.
If the US peak is in 4 weeks, what will the possible total be?

It might be better if you ask a friend, I don't want to stretch you too much. :)

eider

We know what evil Hilary and other Democrats and Liberals say about Trump and Conservatives. Now that is deliberate obvious hateful prejudice.

Ha ha ha?
What do you call Hilary? Evil?
...and other Democrats?

I don't know any of them, and had no opinion of Hilary, but.... No prejudice there from you, then.

No hate from you either....

He he!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ha ha ha?
...and other Democrats?

I don't know any of them, and had no opinion of Hilary, but.... No prejudice there from you, then.

He he!

Hillary was a flawed human being like the rest of us. However, she got a raw deal via the GOP and Russian government and media lies. She is 100 percent more competent and moral as compared to the current placeholder who Putin installed in America.

IF she were running the country, there would be far fewer deaths from the current epidemic because it would be about saving lives ... not winning the next election.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ha ha ha?
...and other Democrats?

He he!

surely in the whole wide world of the internet, you could find another site to pester, to be with people who like you, a site where you're welcomed and valued?