Adrenochrome

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Epstein's arrest occurred under the Trump administration. That's not a coincidence.

The Epstein case was not reopened until after a reporter named Julie K. Brown published exposés in the Miami Herald in late 2018. Trump had been president for a year and a half by that point, and he had nothing to do with Brown's reporting or with Epstein's subsequent arrest in July of 2019.

Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, who was the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida in 2009, helped rig Epstein's "sweetheart deal" that kept Epstein in business as a predator after he served a short so-called prison sentence (which was a joke in itself). When Acosta's involvement in the Epstein plea deal became a scandal in the national media, Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead he publicly defended Acosta, saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” So Trump defend Acosta even after he had been exposed. -- https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labo...tein-case.html

You know who else helped get Epstein off the hook easy in 2009? Epstein's friend and personal lawyer, Alan Dershowitz! It was not a surprise to me to see Dershowitz defending Trump during his impeachment trial in the Senate, and promoting Trump on Fox News. So Trump had not just one but two of Epstein's cronies working for him.

In 2018, the prosecuting attorney who represented one of Epstein's accusers in an earlier sexual abuse case, said that Trump was the only person who provided assistance when high-profile people who knew Epstein were served subpoenas.

Kudos to him for doing at least that. It sure didn't help much though.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
South Korea

9144806_screenshot20190301at1_48_16pm_jpeg6d9467c773657e5348277393c593953c

This story is actually true: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aby-flesh.html

Although as horrible as it is, it has nothing to do with overt satanic ritual human sacrifice. The bodies are aborted and stillborn fetuses. The Chinese traffic in products like this because some Asians believe in anti-science junk medicine. They are also poaching a number of endangered species of animals closer to extinction in order to produce junk medicines and junk supplements of this sort.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

You too can look 10 years younger with the right hair stylist, make-up, and lighting. Because that's what we're seeing here.

Have you ever looked at those websites that have photographs of supposedly beautiful Hollywood starlets with and without makeup on? The contrast is graphic.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Adrenochrome\

As Super Moderator, does this conspiracy theory promoted by "Jefferson" represent the position of Theology Online?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You too can look 10 years younger with the right hair stylist, make-up, and lighting. Because that's what we're seeing here.

Have you ever looked at those websites that have photographs of supposedly beautiful Hollywood starlets with and without makeup on? The contrast is graphic.

I notice you didn't post the pic of Johnny Depp aging about 100 years in just 2 short years. Why not?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I notice you didn't post the pic of Johnny Depp aging about 100 years in just 2 short years. Why not?

People change as they age. Sometimes it can happen quite suddenly. I remember when my brother-in-law hit 40. I hadn't seen him in many months, but when I did it was like someone beat him up with an aging stick.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Q has often cryptically written, "C before D." Most of the Anons have speculated that it means the arrest of Comey before Declassification. Most of them are now convinced that it means Children before Declassification. I believe children are being rescued by the Trump administration from being sex-trafficked as I type this.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Due to the Trump administration's arrests of human trafficking rings, the number of reported cases is dropping drastically.

See https://www.geoffreygnathanlaw.com/t...ng-in-america/

It's good to see that human trafficking is getting back down to Obama-era levels after peaking 1 year into Trump's presidency--assuming that graph is accurate.

This is from The Spectator--a right wing conservative pro-Trump publication:

Fear and adrenochrome --The conspiracy theory right is addicted to crazy ideas about a drug

Tommy G, the QAnon-supporting, Twitter blue-tick- sporting host of the No Mercy Podcast, posits that drug-crazed celebrities are ‘running out’ of adrenochrome. A depleted adrenochrome stash, Mr G suspects, might explain why Madonna has been making weird videos about roses and fried fish. The diminishing number of rational observers, I think, assume it is because Madonna is an attention-starved eccentric with no taste.

QAnoners are also big fans of comparing flattering and unflattering photos of celebrities. This is supposed to illustrate the devastating effects of adrenochrome withdrawal, but instead it illustrates the aging process and the possibility that people look different without make-up and an expensive hairdo.

The broader adrenochrome theory is based on two strange ideas. One, which is ubiquitous in QAnon circles, is that 800,000 kids go missing every year in the US. This is true but misleading. More than 99 percent of these children are reported missing but found. Of course, even one permanent disappearance is a tragedy. But this is not quite the startling statistic the QAnon crowd imagines.

The idea of extracting adrenochrome from a living body comes not from science or history but, as mentioned before, from Hunter S. Thompson. Given that Thompson created the literary form ‘gonzo journalism’, which explicitly prioritizes atmosphere and emotion over facts, trying to do this seems inadvisable. In fact, just as you can create testosterone without extracting it from the testicles or ovaries, you can synthesize adrenochrome in a lab.

Opinions are mixed on its psychoactive properties. In the 1960s, Abram Hoffer suggested that adrenochrome was a neurotoxic and might account for schizophrenia. True or not, I am not sure that a drug which makes you feel ‘changes in thinking…similar to those observed in schizophrenia’ would be such an attractive one, especially among people whose drug of choice is generally cocaine. I wanted to try it out myself, of course, but ran into objections from The Spectator’s lawyers and accountants.

Adrenochrome fascinates the QAnoners less as a drug than for its role in ritual: drug-crazed Luciferian elites sacrificing young children on an altar. Any aspect of this nightmare would be horrifying, but never so memorably as when child abuse, drugs, Satanism and secret societies are mixed together. In this aspect, the fantasies of QAnon are little more than an online echo of the Sixties counterculture at its most depraved.

The idea of Satanic ritual abuse, a bundling of everything awful in the psychological shadows, is not new. Tearing like wildfire through the 1980s, it led to appalling miscarriages of justice like the McMartin preschool case, in which the hapless owners and employees of a daycare center in Manhattan Beach, California, were accused of being depraved Aleister Crowley-like abusers. Satanic ritual abuse does occur — in 2010, a cult was discovered in Kidwelly, Wales, for example. But the imaginative power of the concept leads to exaggerated claims of its practice. And we might wonder whether the proliferation of false claims gives the actual practitioners a script for their depravities.

The presidency of Donald Trump has added a radical edge to the QAnoners. This is not due to extremism in his administration’s actions — but because of their moderation. He egged on chants of ‘lock her up’, but Hillary Clinton is still on Twitter insulting his policies. He encouraged ‘build that wall’ but the wall does not exist. A truly radical administration would contain radical followers. The increasingly dramatic and esoteric fantasies of Trump’s militant fringe are an attempt to rationalize the mundane reality.

I would like to suggest that there is hope for people who think Donald Trump has arrested Tom Hanks on charges of torturing children to harvest adrenochrome, but there is not. Their passions are so intense and their beliefs so elastic that if each claim were patiently disproven, they would twist the rest into newly preposterous shapes. The way to stop people from sliding down the long slope to fantasy is to teach them how to evaluate fact claims, to educate them about historical contexts, and also to encourage a vital sense of comic absurdity.

This article is in The Spectator’s May 2020 US edition. Subscribe here to get yours.