"Keep It Up" (Everyone likes Trump)

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Keep It Up

I like these videos. No fake news filter, just people filmed. I watch these videos and I think, the Democrats are in for the whooping of their lives.

Keep It Up

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am going to have to remind some people here if the site's rule concerning choosing to participate in threads.

5. Thou SHALL NOT hijack threads or be a "thread pest" (Hijacking a thread means intentionally changing the subject of a thread to discredit the thread's purpose. And being a "thread pest" means you pop into random threads just to make a mocking comment with no other purpose than to marginalize the discussion). If you are not interested in the topic of a thread, you might just want to stay out of it.

If you are here just to mock the thread starter, you might just want to stay out of this thread.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Having said that, you know who is one of the most popular politicians in the country?

Bernie Sanders.

If Bernie Sanders gets the nomination, what we are going to see is a contest between an unpopular president and a wildly popular senator who, at this point, is basically a cultural icon among the youth.

Yeah, Trump is totally going to get the upper hand in THAT contest. #sarcasm ;)

#Bernie2020
#NotMeUs

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The fact is that Donald Trump has a fanatical core voter support base of uneducated, Bible thumping white trash.

Once you step outside of the uneducated white trash demographic, there's actually very little support for Donald Trump.

The problem is that there is a lot of white trash in the US.

But that's not a majority.