Pastor Opens Legislative Session With Prayer Against Abortion, Democrats Walked Out

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Pastor Opens Legislative Session With Prayer Against Abortion, So Democrats Walked Out
https://www.lifenews.com/2020/02/11...yer-against-abortion-so-democrats-walked-out/

The Virginia Mercury reports the Rev. Dr. Robert M. Grant Jr.’s opening prayer for the state legislature condemned abortion and warned about God’s “wrath” if abortion activists do not repent.

Grant, a pastor who serves The Father’s Way Church in Warrenton and runs a charity to help orphans in Africa, received the invitation to pray from pro-life Del. Dave LaRock, R-Loudoun, according to the report.

The local news did not provide direct quotes from Grant’s prayer, but he apparently was cut short after Democrats began to walk out. One lawmaker even interrupted Grant, yelling, “Is this a prayer or a sermon?” according to the local news.

Grant defended his prayer against pro-abortion Democrats’ accusations afterward.

“I think that the statehouse belongs to all the citizens. And all the citizens have a voice,” Grant said. “If it’s my turn to have a voice, and I am a pastor, what do you expect from me? If you don’t want to hear what a pastor has to say, then don’t invite one
.”

Democrats are evil. It is really as simple as that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Democrats are evil. It is really as simple as that.

yep

I always remind people that Obama voted to allow the deliberate murder of a child accidentally born alive during a botched abortion.

That was all I needed to know about the man's morality.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
yep

I always remind people that Obama voted to allow the deliberate murder of a child accidentally born alive during a botched abortion.

That was all I needed to know about the man's morality.

They have done that all over again too:

Democrats block two Senate abortion bills
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/484573-democrats-block-two-senate-abortion-bills

Democrats blocked two measures — one from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and the other from Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) — from getting the 60 votes needed to overcome an initial procedural hurdle.

The legislation from Graham would ban abortions after 20 weeks with exceptions for the life of the mother and victims of rape or incest. Doctors who violate the bill could face up to five years in prison.

The second bill, from Sasse, would penalize doctors who fail to "exercise the proper degree of care in the case of a child who survives an abortion or attempted abortion."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They have done that all over again too:

Democrats block two Senate abortion bills
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...abortion-bills

Democrats blocked two measures — one from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and the other from Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) — from getting the 60 votes needed to overcome an initial procedural hurdle.

The legislation from Graham would ban abortions after 20 weeks with exceptions for the life of the mother and victims of rape or incest. Doctors who violate the bill could face up to five years in prison.

The second bill, from Sasse, would penalize doctors who fail to "exercise the proper degree of care in the case of a child who survives an abortion or attempted abortion."

there's only one reason to insist on the completion of the murder of a child - to hide the evidence of their evil