Trump will be reelected

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find myself constantly reminding friends and acquaintances that the difficulty is not Donald Trump. It's that so many voted for him.

As you have already stated, history will not be kind. Trump will have his own special place in history, alongside Benedict Arnold ...

PyramidHead

For the Trump loving TOLers! LOL!

Alternate music video
warning, contains graphic police violence, including but not limited to:

siccing dog on prone handcuffed man
Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd
multiple instances of pushing down elderly guys

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Alternate music video
warning, contains graphic police violence, including but not limited to:

siccing dog on prone handcuffed man
Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd
multiple instances of pushing down elderly guys

I am a Trump supporter, and I approve this message :thumb:

PyramidHead

I am a Trump supporter, and I approve this message :thumb:

It saddens me to hear you approve of it. We lose the individual humans in the chaos of modern times, don’t we? I guess we just perceive different things. My heart breaks for the kids in Aurora Colorado, who couldn’t even finish their violin vigil for their fellow student Elijah McClain because the same PD that killed him declared it an unlawful assembly. The 16 year old with permanent brain damage in Austin, TX because the police there found it fun to aim for the head. They shot at the people who tried to help him get to the hospital, too. The photojournalist who lost her eyeball to a rubber bullet. The 75 year old man in buffalo who still can’t walk in Buffalo. The family of Breonna Taylor who see minimal repercussions for a disasterous execution of a no knock warrant on the wrong house for a guy who was already in jail. The list goes on.

Again, I’m aware in these things people see the powerful discipline of law and order. I just don’t like the idea that I can be executed by the state due to an unfortunate mistake or misunderstanding, and my countrymen would not see it as a tragedy for which there can be justice, but rather a simple payment in blood for the price of law and order.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Alternate music video

No context is provided for these brief clips. The fact is that while some of them didn't deserve what happened to them, the majority of them deserved what they got. For example, the "Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd" clip did not show that the crowd was in fact a mob of rioters that were attacking the police SUV. Mobs who riot, loot, assault, etc, deserve whatever they get.

ok doser

It saddens me to hear you approve of it. We lose the individual humans in the chaos of modern times, don’t we? I guess we just perceive different things. My heart breaks for the kids in Aurora Colorado, who couldn’t even finish their violin vigil for their fellow student Elijah McClain because the same PD that killed him declared it an unlawful assembly. The 16 year old with permanent brain damage in Austin, TX because the police there found it fun to aim for the head. They shot at the people who tried to help him get to the hospital, too. The photojournalist who lost her eyeball to a rubber bullet. The 75 year old man in buffalo who still can’t walk in Buffalo. The family of Breonna Taylor who see minimal repercussions for a disasterous execution of a no knock warrant on the wrong house for a guy who was already in jail. The list goes on.

Again, I’m aware in these things people see the powerful discipline of law and order. I just don’t like the idea that I can be executed by the state due to an unfortunate mistake or misunderstanding, and my countrymen would not see it as a tragedy for which there can be justice, but rather a simple payment in blood for the price of law and order.

The man in Buffalo and Brianna Taylor are the only 2 of those that I have any familiarity with and in both of those 2 cases the mainstream media's portrayal of the events are deliberately skewed

PyramidHead

No context is provided for these brief clips. The fact is that while some of them didn't deserve what happened to them, the majority of them deserved what they got. For example, the "Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd" clip did not show that the crowd was in fact a mob of rioters that were attacking the police SUV. Mobs who riot, loot, assault, etc, deserve whatever they get.

You must be thinking of the more recent event in Detroit. That one was justifiable. Context does not help the NYPD in the clip above; full video shows one of the cars accelerates without provocation, and the other cruiser does the same for whatever reason.

PyramidHead

The man in Buffalo and Brianna Taylor are the only 2 of those that I have any familiarity with and in both of those 2 cases the mainstream media's portrayal of the events are deliberately skewed

I’m what way is the death of Breonna Taylor skewed? Plainclothes cops execute a no knock warrant to the wrong address. Boyfriend doesn’t know who has invaded his home and opens fire. Police enter her bedroom, are spooked to see someone in bed waking up and so they open fire. Shoot her 8 times. They then leave the house. Boyfriend calls 911, frantic because intruders murdered his girlfriend. Police return and arrest boyfriend, charge him with attempted murder. Charges are dropped once the public learns the extent of pooch screwing the police did in this case.

or at least those are the events as I understand them.

PyramidHead

no

Not according to wiki

Hmmm you seem to be right. I was aware of Glover’s previous relationship with Taylor. But a no knock warrant executed in plainclothes without identifying yourself because they saw a suspects car parked out front several times seems to be an egregiously heavy handed way to do it, and it was executed poorly and unprofessionally. Breonna Taylor did not deserve to die. Listen to her boyfriends 911 call. It is tragic. These are human lives ruined.

ok doser

Hmmm you seem to be right. I was aware of Glover’s previous relationship with Taylor. But a no knock warrant executed in plainclothes without identifying yourself because they saw a suspects car parked out front several times seems to be an egregiously heavy handed way to do it, and it was executed poorly and unprofessionally. Breonna Taylor did not deserve to die. Listen to her boyfriends 911 call. It is tragic. These are human lives ruined.

I agree - it's just that the story has been presented in a skewed manner.

PyramidHead

I agree - it's just that the story has been presented in a skewed manner.

although portraying the warrant as the wrong address may be skewing (the point being she and her boyfriend were not necessarily the targets), the case remains a disgusting show of police immunity to consequences that fit their crimes. The man who murdered Daniel Shaver is collecting fat checks sitting at home, for example. Another tragic video, another terrible example. The issue seems that police unions and forces, at the end of the day, rarely have to answer to any other governing authority. It shouldn’t be routine to have to mourn a new body unjustly slain by the people who are supposed to protect them.

ok doser

although portraying the warrant as the wrong address may be skewing (the point being she and her boyfriend were not necessarily the targets), the case remains a disgusting show of police immunity to consequences that fit their crimes. The man who murdered Daniel Shaver is collecting fat checks sitting at home, for example. Another tragic video, another terrible example. The issue seems that police unions and forces, at the end of the day, rarely have to answer to any other governing authority. It shouldn’t be routine to have to mourn a new body unjustly slain by the people who are supposed to protect them.

That problem is PH, that I don't go past the skewing - anything past that is suspect and I would demand proof before I accepted it