Trump will be reelected

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hind sight and all that. I despise his evil abortion policy, but from their point of view he would have been way better than Bernie or Biden.

Can you imagine?

They've already alienated the Bernie supporters.

How many Biden supporters would walk if they brokered it away from Biden and gave it to Cuomo? :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Did you see Biden's latest blunders on TV? Poor guy, yikes.
All Biden needs to do is wait patiently on the sidelines and watch Trump self-destruct!

The President has decided to take center stage and serve as the "face" of the federal response to the pandemic - when the CONVIR-19 reaches its peak and there are no masks, gowns and ventilators to meet the demand, how long will he be able to handle that "firestorm" before lashing out?

God's Truth

All Biden needs to do is wait patiently on the sidelines and watch Trump self-destruct!

The President has decided to take center stage and serve as the "face" of the federal response to the pandemic - when the CONVIR-19 reaches its peak and there are no masks, gowns and ventilators to meet the demand, how long will he be able to handle that "firestorm" before lashing out?

That is just too ignorant.

So Biden gets masks and gowns here faster?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
That is just too ignorant.

So Biden gets masks and gowns here faster?
Donald Trump is the President, Joe Biden is a private citizen!

This President was more interested in finding "dirt" on Hunter Biden instead of listening to the warnings of his intelligence agencies and the conclusions of his Administration's own recently completed "Crimson Contagion" Study!

At the very least Trump should have reconstituted the White House Pandemic Council that he disbanded, and have them coordinate the federal government's response including ordering the necessary masks gowns and ventilators to meet the projected demand!

ok doser

sorry jg, trump will be our president for five more years

you foreigners will just have to live with that

God's Truth

Donald Trump is the President, Joe Biden is a private citizen!

That private citizen could say what Trump should be doing---he is running for the presidency! I heard NOTHING about it from Biden. He was on TV how many times? Biden didn't say anything in January, or February, except to call Trump a racists for stopping travel here from China.
So HOW would Biden get masks here faster?

This President was more interested in finding "dirt" on Hunter Biden instead of listening to the warnings of his intelligence agencies and the conclusions of his Administration's own recently completed "Crimson Contagion" Study!

Trump had people do that for him. You act like he was out there doing it. The Democrats were too busy with wasting time and money on the impeachment hoax, while Trump was stopping people from China coming here and doing many other good things for the Country. Remember your ilk called him a racist for him stopping people from coming from China?
At the very least Trump should have reconstituted the White House Pandemic Council that he disbanded, and have them coordinate the federal government's response including ordering the necessary masks gowns and ventilators to meet the projected demand!

That is fake news.
Maybe for the first five minutes he started out doing it the way Obama/Biden did it when they were in office.

Aimiel

Who else can do this:

Jesus. I was in the very first group to bring one million people to the National Mall in Washington, DC: the Stand-in-the-Gap rally produced by Promise Keepers. We had about 60 men from our church go and we parked in a park-and-ride parking lot about 30 miles from the city, rode the subway into downtown and on our walk went past a booth where a bunch of feminists were attempting to protest the gathering by showing a bunch of quotes from assorted 'celebrity pastors' who were slated to preach during the rally. Their quotes were clearly printed on posters all over the booth and almost every single one of them was a direct quote of Scriptures that these men were quoted as having stated, which they found offensive and wanted people to know what they felt offended by. As men walked by, reading the quotes, they would point and laugh, recognizing that these women were quoting Scripture and thinking that they were revealing some darkness in the hearts of those who were drawing men together to repent and pray for their nation. It was amazing. We spent hours on our faces on the grass, praying, "God, if anyone in this nation is not repentant, let me stand in the gap between you and them and look to me and let my repentance cover them with Jesus' Blood and forgive their sins and heal our land." I believe that another gathering needs to take place, but I believe that it needs to be every single member of The Body of Christ, praying for those who are lost and sweeping them into The Kingdom. More than ever: we need God's forgiveness and healing.

ok doser

Error Saving Like

• You cannot give reputation to this user.

I HATE when that happens!!!

I don't think anybody pays much attention to the rep system anymore - it doesn't work the way it used to, at least for me

and I often have trouble getting my connection to TOL working - sometimes it's on my end, but often not

i blame trump

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I don't think anybody pays much attention to the rep system anymore - it doesn't work the way it used to, at least for me

and I often have trouble getting my connection to TOL working - sometimes it's on my end, but often not

i blame trump

PM me your email address.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The US Sent Tons of Medical Supplies to China Even as Senators Warned of Virus Threat Here
March 29. 2020

The United States government sent nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to China—including masks and respirators—almost three weeks after the first case of the coronavirus was reported in the state of Washington.

In a press release from the State Department dated Feb. 7, the agency announced it was prepared to spend up to $100 million to assist China as the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths continued to rise there. The day the press release went out, Trump tweeted that he spoke with China’s President Xi Jinping and that China would be “successful especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker and then gone.”

At the time, sending supplies overseas may have seemed like the right thing to do. But it’s worth noting that this release of vital medical supplies came two days after several senators, including Connecticut Democrat Chris Murphy, offered to allocate congressional emergency funding for preventative health measures and research to ward off the virus in the United States—and President Donald Trump turned it down. “Local health systems need supplies, training, screening staff, etc…” tweeted Murphy, “and they need it now.”

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavi...s-threat-here/
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
How do you think grieving families are going to feel when they learn that their dear departed didn't have access to a ventilator than could have saved their lives, because thanks to the Trump Administration they were in such short supply!

ok doser

The United States government sent nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to China—including masks and respirators ...

In a press release from the State Department dated Feb. 7, the agency announced it was prepared to spend up to $100 million to assist China as the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths continued to rise there. The day the press release went out, Trump tweeted that he spoke with China’s President Xi Jinping and that China would be “successful especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker and then gone.”

Yes, we're a generous country, always willing to help out those in need

how much assistance has Trudeau offered Jinping?