Trump will be reelected

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one could have designed a better candidate for POTUS than what the Donald is. He's brought credibility back to the highest office in the land, even though the leftist media loves to paint him with his past. Problem there is: when you do that you automatically receive just what you sow. Now the leftist media is being exposed for the hot mess of lie-mongers that they really are.
I agree.
He puts America first.
And by America I mean legal citizens.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Big Yikes. You go into the same bin as the homophobe in the other thread.

First you believe in Russians everywhere, then you think that angels are aliens, then you say the Bible proves there are aliens, and now you say something I don't even understand. Stop cappin man. That is my last word to you. IGNORE

IGNORE is a good thing :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
(Trump is) uniting a country that was fractured due to a clown act that was popular in the liberal gutter (CNN et al) who did more to divide the country than unite us.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a556b3b4970c-500wi

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That was litigated in the 2016 election. You lost. His tax returns are none of your business.
Ah, you seem not to understand what "litigation" means. Litigation does not mean "election", even though the words end in "tion"
He refused to release his tax returns because he is a liar and a cheat. Simple.

OMG. You really are that ignorant aren't you. Saying that something was litigated during an election is newsie slang for "The issue was vetted and resolved" in the last election. The issue was put front and center, the voters voted for Trump anyway, so that's that.

Hopefully I have taught you something.

Last edited:

quip

BANNED
Banned
OMG. You really are that ignorant aren't you. Saying that something was litigated during an elections is newsie slang for "The issue was vetted and resolved" in the last election. The issue was put front and center, the voters voted for Trump anyway, so that's that.

Hopefully I have taught you something.

"Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
Ah, you seem not to understand what "litigation" means. Litigation does not mean "election", even though the words end in "tion".

Roget's and Webster . :rotfl:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Saying that something was litigated during an elections is newsie slang for "The issue was vetted and resolved" in the last election.
oh, "newsy slang". So not subject to the usual standards of litigation. Cross-examination for example, the usual standards of discovery for example.
So no, the issue was not litigated.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
oh, "newsy slang". So not subject to the usual standards of litigation. Cross-examination for example, the usual standards of discovery for example.
So no, the issue was not litigated.

What planet are you on? The tax records of every American citizen are private. There is nothing to actually litigate. You are trying to portray Trump not releasing his taxes as some sort of crime. If that's what you believe then I have some nice A.A. pamphlets for you to read.

Trump's taxes, my taxes, or anybody else's taxes are none of your business.

You are like a child the way you post. I am too busy to deal with your childish posts, and I won't anymore.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
What planet are you on? The tax records of every American citizen are private. There is nothing to actually litigate. You are trying to portray Trump not releasing his taxes as some sort of crime. If that's what you believe then I have some nice A.A. pamphlets for you to read.

Trump's taxes, my taxes, or anybody else's taxes are none of your business.

You are like a child the way you post. I am too busy to deal with your childish posts, and I won't anymore.

Ah, but trumpy said he would release his tax returns like every other presidential candidate. But that was a lie.
If you hold yourself out to represent this country, you should be man enough to release your tax returns like everyone else has for years. But trumpy is hiding his.

you were the one who brought up the issue of litigating the tax return issue. I only pointed out the fact your use of the term is incorrect. Your love for super liar seems to have no bounds.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You can't disprove a prognostication

For once you are right. Bad choice of words from me.

Okay: Is there anyone who can make a better argument than I did for the other side? And remember, my argument spanned Five Reasons in 5 separate posts.

quip

BANNED
Banned
For once you are right. Bad choice of words from me.

Okay: Is there anyone who can make a better argument than I did for the other side? And remember, my argument spanned Five Reasons in 5 separate posts.

I get the feeling the confidence in your own prediction is not as strong as the 5-thread bluster propping it up....I think doth Trump Gurl (aka Catholic Crusader) promoteth Trump too much!

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I get the feeling the confidence in your own prediction is not as strong as the 5-thread bluster propping it up....I think doth Trump Gurl (aka Catholic Crusader) promoteth Trump too much!

In other words you cannot make a good argument that he will not be reelected. Thank you.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
In other words you cannot make a good argument that he will not be reelected. Thank you.

Well, unless you are looking to reelect someone who has proven over and over again he should not hold that office. He is a blustering fool. A liar and a tax and golf cheat. If you have children you make an effort not to let them listen to him, lest they think that lying and calling people names is a good thing.