Trump will be reelected

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Five reasons why Trump will be reelected that I put this together myself: Accomplishments, Fund Raising, Prediction Models, "Bernie", and the Democrats own fumbling & extremism:

First, Prediction Models:

3 modelers predict Trump reelection: report
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/445668-3-modelers-predict-trump-reelection
Three modelers are predicting President Trump will win reelection in 2020 based on a combination of economic data and incumbent advantages, according to a column in The New York Times.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That was the models. Next is the Fundraising. It does not win elections by itself but lots of money sure helps:

Republican Party sets fundraising record amid impeachment battle:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-party-sets-fundraising-record-amid-impeachment-battle

EXCLUSIVE: The Republican National Committee has announced record fundraising numbers amid the impeachment drive against President Trump, hauling in a whopping $20.6 million in November, according to Federal Election Commission data obtained by Fox News. The RNC told Fox News that this is the best November on record in party history.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I covered different models showing he will win, and then the insane money he is bringing in. Now I have one for you:

Bernie Sanders.

Bernie right now has the momentum among the Dems. The Bernie brigades are still very angry at how the rigged Democrat Primary system (yes, rigged, by superdelegates) stole the nomination from him and gave it to Crooked Hillary. Yes, very angry. He really did get screwed too I believe.

So, one of two things will happen this time around: Bernie will win or he will get cheated again.

If he gets cheatd again, the Sanders groupies will have a cow, and will stay home. There is no way they will give their vote to the party that screwed their guy twice. Trump will win.

OR: Sanders will win the nomination, and Trump will destroy him. Up until now the fake news media has kept a lid on just how much of a insane extremist communist this imbecile Sanders really is. But when he and his polices and his stupidities and his cabal of Commies gets under the Big Top Spotlight, center stage, in a national election, the GOP will destroy him so badly that he’ll wish he had never been born. They will crush him. Trump will win.

That's three reasons now. Ready for more?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Accomplishments

Why Donald Trump will win 2020

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/475457-why-donald-trump-will-win-2020

Some takeways:
  • Since Trump took office, more than 7 million new jobs have been created. Unemployment has fallen from 4.8 percent to 3.5 percent, with African American and Hispanic unemployment at historic lows. In sharp contrast to the Obama era, the labor force has been growing rather than shrinking. More Americans are now working than ever before…
  • Given that no president running for reelection in the postwar era has been defeated with unemployment at less than 7.4 percent, the record of Trump on the jobs front alone sets him as a formidable candidate for reelection…
  • Moreover, Trump signed into law the Tax Cut and Jobs Act two years ago. Though Democrats derided it as a sop to the wealthy, a study showed that an average family of four earning the median annual income of $73,000 received a cut in federal income taxes of more than $2,000…
  • Since Trump was elected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared by more than 50 percent to more than 28,000 points. The S&P 500 has climbed by more than 50 percent to more than 3,200 points. The Nasdaq composite has risen by more than 70 percent to more than 8,800 points. If you think those gains go only to elites, think again, as about 100 million people have 401(k)s and 42 million households have individual retirement accounts. They know who is putting more money in their wallets and who is making it easier to save for retirement and pay for college for their kids…

Aimiel

No one could have designed a better candidate for POTUS than what the Donald is. He's brought credibility back to the highest office in the land, even though the leftist media loves to paint him with his past. Problem there is: when you do that you automatically receive just what you sow. Now the leftist media is being exposed for the hot mess of lie-mongers that they really are.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
No one could have designed a better candidate for POTUS than what the Donald is. He's brought credibility back to the highest office in the land, even though the leftist media loves to paint him with his past. Problem there is: when you do that you automatically receive just what you sow. Now the leftist media is being exposed for the hot mess of lie-mongers that they really are.

I love your avatar.

Yes, you brought me to point five: The Democrats own fumbling & extremism, and that includes the media.

I said there are five reasons Trump will win: Accomplishments, Fund Raising, Prediction Models, "Bernie", and the Democrats own fumbling & extremism. and I already covered the first four.

Facts Are the Antidote to Trump Derangement Syndrome
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._are_the_antidote_to_trump_derangement_syndro me_142071.html

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Credibility from whom?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
From real Americans who love their country. That leaves out the fascist Democrats

So did he send Rudy to Ukraine or not? First he said no, now he says yes. Can't both be true. Which is the lie???

And where is the no nuke deal with North Korea?

Where is that check from Mexico for The Wall?

Who does get stuck paying tariffs? You would think that someone whose Daddy's $ got him an undergrad degree at Wharton would understand basic economics.

Facists want to control the justice system from the top ala Trump and Mitch. But I guess you have no issue with that. Please see Germany between the wars, or perhaps the history of the Soviet Union.

Last edited:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
So did he send Rudy to Ukraine or not?

I'm sorry, but perhaps you don't understand the topic of this thread. The title is Trump will be reelected and I have systematically put forth five reason why he will be. Do you think you can refute the premise or do you want to just cry like a typical Democrat fascist?

Aimiel

I love your avatar.

Yes, you brought me to point five: The Democrats own fumbling & extremism, and that includes the media.

I said there are five reasons Trump will win: Accomplishments, Fund Raising, Prediction Models, "Bernie", and the Democrats own fumbling & extremism. and I already covered the first four.

Facts Are the Antidote to Trump Derangement Syndrome
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._are_the_antidote_to_trump_derangement_syndro me_142071.html
Bernie Sanders?!? Seriously?!? :loser:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Bernie Sanders?!? Seriously?!? :loser:

Yes. I think that if Bernie were nominated as the Democrat candidate that his own extremism would work against him and help Trump. Also, I think if he is NOT nominated and his fans perceive that he was cheated, they would stay home and not vote in general election, and then THAT would help Trump. Do you disagree?

Aimiel

Nope. Pretty clear. The Democrats have fallen into disarray and have scrambled together absolutely NOTHING. Their ideas are un-American and just plain outright foolish.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry, but perhaps you don't understand the topic of this thread. The title is Trump will be reelected and I have systematically put forth five reason why he will be. Do you think you can refute the premise or do you want to just cry like a typical Democrat fascist?

Some one raised the issue of credibility. Guess you do not wish to address that issue. Guess you are happy with a President who has little appreciation for the truth.
Yes, you will whine about Bernie when Trump attempts to use the DoJ as his personal hit machine. Sad day for American democracy.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Nope. Pretty clear. The Democrats have fallen into disarray and have scrambled together absolutely NOTHING. Their ideas are un-American and just plain outright foolish.

I agree with everything up just said, so maybe you misunderstood what I said.

I said, if Bernie gets nominated his own extremism would work against him and help Trump.

And, if he is NOT nominated, his fans would stay home and not vote in general election, and then THAT would help Trump.

Are you sure you disagree with that?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Guess you are happy with a President who has little appreciation for the truth

Trump is not a liar. Calling him a liar is just more hate spread by fake news. For 4 years your side has spread the worst lie ever, that he colluded with Russians, so don't talk about the truth to me.

Aimiel

I agree with everything up just said, so maybe you misunderstood what I said.

I said, if Bernie gets nominated his own extremism would work against him and help Trump.

And, if he is NOT nominated, his fans would stay home and not vote in general election, and then THAT would help Trump.

Are you sure you disagree with that?
Nope. Just like I said. Please re-read your question... you asked if I disagreed. I said, "Nope."