Trump will be reelected

PyramidHead

That problem is PH, that I don't go past the skewing - anything past that is suspect and I would demand proof before I accepted it

We just did get past the skewing. We agreed it was awful. All I’m telling you is that it is more common than you think. And even though you said you would call my black wife and mix race child negros, I would still like to keep an open dialogue with you on these issues. I will not say too much but my life has been personally affected by a drunk driving cop in a significant manner. I do not want to put too much out there, but there are many with stories like mine, and some of us have to see that evil in uniform unpunished, sometimes still in the same department. Imagine being Taylor’s mother, and one of those cops pull you over. That is what breaks my heart, because events like that happen to people, and it warps their life and worldview in evil, evil ways. Please, you don’t have to accept what I say, but sometimes just take time and listen to these black voices from time to time. From profound suffering can blossom beautiful and unique things.