Favor or Pro Quid Pro

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is just ignorant for you to claim the USA doesn't take care of their poor.

I said nothing about “the USA. It’s unfortunate that you find it necessary to resort to false accusations.

By the way, you made that up about pro birth.

Not hardly. Both words existed prior to my existence...

God's Truth

I said nothing about “the USA. It’s unfortunate that you find it necessary to resort to false accusations.

Not hardly. Both words existed prior to my existence...

You are the one making false accusations.

I believe no one is to sin by stealing.

I believe the poor are to be responsible.

The USA takes care of their poor.

I take care of the poor in my family.

I am against aborttion.

Are you for abortion or not?

Do you believe the USA takes care of the poor?

Do you believe you have to take care of the poor in your familiy?

Can you clarify?

God's Truth

It takes no nerve to point out the flaws in your *arguments*. Instead of wasting money on a wall of vanity, the money could be used to assist women in crisis pregnancies in ways that actually matter such as medical, financial and emotional support. IF you disagree, then you are not prolife.

The wall helps keep DRUGS out. Does that matter to you? The wall helps keep sex traffickers out. Does that matter to you?

Do you know anything about drugs? Every drug dealer gets his drugs from someone from Mexico.

The USA PAYS for the poor to have housing, medical help for the woman before pregnancy, during pregnancy, delivery, and after birth. The Government helps with housing, medical, food, and cash.

God's Truth

i...BIW6ujVd4nVFhB
No, however, I am guilty of allowing you to waste my time. Have a nice day, GT ... moving past...

I shake the dust off my feet.

i...BIW6ujVd4nVFhB

Last edited:

God's Truth

trump has done nothing for America outside downgrading the country’s reputation. ...

The only people downgrading America are the people going against Trump. It is embarrassing. Other countries must think America is mentally deranged.