Oh the Irony...

God's Truth

And then you tell me that I pick on you.
Go on! You go back and pick out a direct insult like the three above which you have used upon me.

And you still have not acknowledged the call lof Jesus when he said 'I will have mercy and not sacrifice'.

You don't understand what Jesus says.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You are badly mistaken, for Jesus told her if she doesn't stop sinning then something bad will happen to her.

John 5: 14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. 15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus , which had made him whole.

John 8:11 "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you,"Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

No such thing what you preach.
Given that the Woman faced certain death by stoning under Mosaic Law, Jesus provides us with an example where compassion and love of neighbor take precedent and he decides to free her with a gentle warning!

The Pharisees and other religious leaders, who had spent their lives studying the Torah, had totally missed its true meaning because they were focused exclusively on obeying the letter of the Law while failing to love their neighbor!

It goes without saying that many Christians today have chosen to adopt this "Pharisee" mindset, preferring to punish those under the Law, while conveniently ignoring THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT which includes love of neighbor!

It wasn't the adulterers and gays, that Christians are so quick to condemn, that demanded Jesus be crucified, it was those self-righteous religious leaders who pass judgement on others but stand in the way of common sinners when it comes to receiving God's Word!

God's Truth

Given that the Woman faced certain death by stoning under Mosaic Law, Jesus provides us with an example where compassion and love of neighbor take precedent and he decides to free her with a gentle warning!

The Pharisees and other religious leaders, who had spent their lives studying the Torah, had totally missed its true meaning because they were focused exclusively on obeying the letter of the Law while failing to love their neighbor!

It goes without saying that many Christians today have chosen to adopt this "Pharisee" mindset, preferring to punish those under the Law, while conveniently ignoring THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT which includes love of neighbor!

It wasn't the adulterers and gays, that Christians are so quick to condemn, that demanded Jesus be crucified, it was those self-righteous religious leaders who pass judgement on others but stand in the way of common sinners when it comes to receiving God's Word!

You are arguing things against me I have not ever said. Where did I say anyone should be put to death for stealing?

We have to obey all of Jesus' teachings or we won't be get saved.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh the Irony...

The "Woman Caught in Adultery" is a graphic example that Jesus placed compassion and love of neighbor above blind adherence to the letter of the law!

Under Mosaic Law, the woman caught in adultery should have been stoned to death, and since Jesus was without sin, He was in a position to have passed that judgement!
Under Mosaic Law it was a requirement that there be TWO OR THREE WITNESSES.

Heb 10:28 KJV He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Instead, Jesus dismisses the crowd with His "He who is without sin can caste the first stone" remark, and then provides a mild comment before sending her on her way!
Jesus followed the LAW... There were NO WITNESSES.

Joh 8:10-11 KJV When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? (11) She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

If Jesus was able to save the life of that woman who had committed a "capital" offence under Mosaic Law, I doubt that he would have had a harsher judgement for those living in an abandoned residence because they had nowhere to go!
The Mosaic Law required TWO OR THREE WITNESSES!

Jesus kept the law perfectly.

eider

You did not watch the video.

You are a dishonest person.

You need to check yourself, because you are full of it.

This my last post to such as you.
There are four times more empty properties than homeless people here, and hundreds of citizens in the community supported the homeless mother's in their need for help.

As usual, so many who bang on about protecting children before birth do not actually givevavdamn for them afterwards.

Now off you go, and insult some other people.

We're done.....

God's Truth

This my last post to such as you.
There are four times more empty properties than homeless people here, and hundreds of citizens in the community supported the homeless mother's in their need for help.

As usual, so many who bang on about protecting children before birth do not actually givevavdamn for them afterwards.

Now off you go, and insult some other people.

We're done.....

The women didn't have to commit a crime. People need to move if they can't afford the housing. It is good you are going to stop lying about me.

How many empty houses are you giving free for the poor to live in?

Can you post your address so people can come live in your home?