Joe Biden and His Hairy Legs--What a Clown!

Jerry Shugart

Biden In Resurfaced Viral Clip: Recounts Kids Petting His "Hairy Legs" & Jumping On His Lap

Just over a couple months out from the Feb. 3 Iowa caucuses and Joe Biden's campaign continues to implode at an accelerated rate and perhaps his mind too as his officially named 'No Malarkey!' Iowa bus tour continues (it's not The Onion, that's really the campaign slogan).

And now a 'rediscovered' viral video clip of Biden rambling at a previous speaking event is so bizarre and enters a whole new level of creepy that it's put renewed spotlight on the question of Crazy Uncle Joe's potential senility. It simply has to be seen to be believed. Surrounded by children, he goes on a free-flowing monologue about his hairy legs and how kids used to rub them to watch the "blond" hair pop up again. What?!?

“The kids used to come up and rub my legs. And then jump on my lap. I loved the kids jumping on my lap.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...umping-his-lap

Do we really want this imbecile to be our President?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Amazing

They actually found someone worse than hillary

and trump gets four more years

Jerry Shugart

Amazing

They actually found someone worse than hillary

and trump gets four more years

I thought that it would be impossible for the Democrat Party to find any candidate who would be worse than Hillary but this time their favored candidate is in an early state of dementia!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I thought that it would be impossible for the Democrat Party to find any candidate who would be worse than Hillary but this time their favored candidate is in an early state of dementia!
Kamala Harris dropped out today

guess that leaves the South Bend homo, Pocohontas and creepy Uncle Joe

Gary K

Banned
Kamala Harris dropped out today

guess that leaves the South Bend homo, Pocohontas and creepy Uncle Joe

You've forgotten the guy that just entered the race: Bloomberg. He is advocating for greater taxes on the poor as being good for them as it will leave them less money to spend on things Bloomberg thinks they shouldn't have. His unstated goal is to make the poor even poorer than they are so they will have to become completely dependent on the government.