The Trump prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

I was fortunate enough to be present at several meetings with Kim Clement and I can tell you: He was a prophet among prophets. These are just the tip of the iceberg that was revealed by God through his ministry...

"There will be a praying president, not a religious one. 'For I will fool the people,' says the Lord. 'I will fool the people. Yes, I will.' "God says, 'The one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, "He has hot blood." For the Spirit of God says, 'Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,' says the Lord of Hosts. "Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, 'I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power.'" -- Kim Clement, Scottsdale AZ, 10FEB07

"I will raise up the Trump to be a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord. ... It shall come to pass that the man that I place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, 'When he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit, for I shall fill him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in the land.'" -- Kim Clement, Redding, CA, 04APR07

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I was fortunate enough to be present at several meetings with Kim Clement and I can tell you: He was a prophet among prophets.

Let's roll some video on that:

Trump 2020 Prophecy - Kim Clement

I think it is interesting that at 3:05 he says that there will be "highly embarrassing moments when another 'Snowden' arises."

Last edited:

Aimiel

Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church?
Yup.

"In a statement, Bill Gates says it's his wish to focus on philanthropic priorities “including global health and development, education, and my increasing engagement in tackling climate change.” This will likely manifest as an uptick of activity from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which spends several billion dollars of Gates’ fortune each year." -- SOURCE ARTICLE

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yup.

"In a statement, Bill Gates says it's his wish to focus on philanthropic priorities “including global health and development, education, and my increasing engagement in tackling climate change.” This will likely manifest as an uptick of activity from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which spends several billion dollars of Gates’ fortune each year." -- SOURCE ARTICLE

You believe in "climate change"?

Gates' philanthropic work is nothing new. He's been doing that for many years. How has that translated directly into "opening up the gate of a financial realm for the church"?

Aimiel

I don't know, but if Kim Clement prophesied it: watch. His prophecies (from what I've seen) are quite accurate. He passed away from a severe stroke but his ministry was unique and very powerful. I'm sure that a guy who can put billions into whatever he feels like can turn the corner on getting this Gospel of The Kingdom delivered to every living soul. His other work certainly doesn't hurt anything; but I'm watching for him to get saved.

No, I don't buy into any of the theoretical 'climate change' nonsense. I don't think that man is big enough to cause such to occur. I realize that our irresponsibility with chloro-fluorocarbons nearly destroyed the ozone layer, but we've since corrected that boo-boo. The 'greenhouse gasses' we dump into the air are just that: carbon dioxide, which is harmless in the quantities we release and we're moving to reduce that at record pace. Several companies are producing gasoline and diesel fuel out of 'thin' air, right now. When that ramps up, we'll no longer be tied to fossil fuels and only be putting the carbon dioxide back into the air that we've removed to make that fuel.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...g-liquid-fuel-carbon-capture-neutral-science/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I was fortunate enough to be present at several meetings with Kim Clement and I can tell you: He was a prophet among prophets.

You a fan of Edward Snowden? At 3:05 Kim Clement says that there will be "highly embarrassing moments when another 'Snowden' arises." That hasn't happened yet. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Aimiel

Never heard of him. I AM a fan of John G. Lake, Smith Wigglesworth, John Wesley and others who prayed Heaven and earth together. When Smith Wigglesworth was going to another town to preach, he would send his prayer team ahead to pray down revival. The sports arenas closed, bars had no business and people would fall on their face (sometimes for days) crying out in repentance and seeking God. We need that kind of revival prayer today. Right now.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Never heard of him.

Edward Snowden is an American whistleblower who copied and leaked highly classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013 when he was a CIA employee and subcontractor. His disclosures revealed numerous global surveillance programs, many run by the NSA and the Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance with the cooperation of telecommunication companies and European governments, and prompted a cultural discussion about national security and individual privacy.

On June 21, 2013, the United States Department of Justice unsealed charges against Snowden of two counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1917 and theft of government property, following which the Department of State revoked his passport. Two days later, he flew into Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport, where Russian authorities noted that his U.S. passport had been cancelled, and he was restricted to the airport terminal for over one month. Russia later granted Snowden the right of asylum with an initial visa for residence for one year, and repeated extensions have permitted him to stay at least until 2020.

-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden

Snowden was assisted in some of his efforts by Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. Kim Clement saiid that there will be "highly embarrassing moments when another 'Snowden' arises."

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The "Trump Prophecy" is a big part of the strong delusion that QAnon and others are under, which leads them to think that Trump will be reinstated as president some time in August. Trump's deluded supporters, having itching ears, have turned away from the truth unto fables (2 Tim 4:4).

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"In 2015, spurred by the lengthy prophecy of a 27-year-old wunderkind named Jeremiah Johnson, many Pentecostals and charismatics embraced the idea that God had chosen Trump to restore America’s Christian moorings. Trump’s surprise win in 2016 offered a dramatic validation, and in 2020 dozens of prophets declared that he would win election again. This time, they were wrong. Yet, in the wake of Joe Biden’s victory, instead of apologizing or backtracking, a number of prophets continue to assert that it is God’s will for Trump to be in the White House and that a miraculous reversal is nigh...''

Arthur Brain

The "Trump Prophecy" is a big part of the strong delusion that QAnon and others are under, which leads them to think that Trump will be reinstated as president some time in August. Trump's deluded supporters, having itching ears, have turned away from the truth unto fables (2 Tim 4:4).
It's just flabbergasting. We're all human beings with foibles, quirks and the like but how something like 'Q' can actually dupe people to the extent that it has is something else.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"In 2015, spurred by the lengthy prophecy of a 27-year-old wunderkind named Jeremiah Johnson, many Pentecostals and charismatics embraced the idea that God had chosen Trump to restore America’s Christian moorings."

Update to the above:
  • Evangelist Jeremiah Johnson apologized for prophesying that Trump would be re-elected in 2021.
  • Johnson previously said in a lengthy prophecy that "God had chosen Trump."
  • Johnson broke with other evangelicals, who still believe that a miraculous reversal of the 2020 election results will happen.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
31LU+IamgZL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Excellent book.

marke

I was fortunate enough to be present at several meetings with Kim Clement and I can tell you: He was a prophet among prophets. These are just the tip of the iceberg that was revealed by God through his ministry...

"There will be a praying president, not a religious one. 'For I will fool the people,' says the Lord. 'I will fool the people. Yes, I will.' "God says, 'The one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, "He has hot blood." For the Spirit of God says, 'Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,' says the Lord of Hosts. "Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, 'I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power.'" -- Kim Clement, Scottsdale AZ, 10FEB07

"I will raise up the Trump to be a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord. ... It shall come to pass that the man that I place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, 'When he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit, for I shall fill him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in the land.'" -- Kim Clement, Redding, CA, 04APR07
Sounds like the prophecy of a lunatic false religionist cultist.

Status
Not open for further replies.