Keeping Racism Alive

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
White people are less susceptible to diseases and defects...
smiley438.gif
Let's see how superior you are when a weaponized pathogen is released (Hab 3:5).
Desguise-Mouse-Boo.gif

See:

Planet X

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[T]he Holocaust murder count was far less than 6 million, which is literally a made up number.

...[T]he government never landed on any such figure. While you slave away at wishing it were true that 6 million died just so you can use the Jews as another bashing stick in your arsenal against white conservatives, I'm going to stick to the reality that the figure is a made up one based on Jewish demand and laughable presumptions...

You see, because you all play into their hand consistently, it's not any conspiracy to those like myself- the Jews make up half of SCOTUS, 30 seats in Congress, run the media, and marry sons and daughters of Presidents. They put their selves in those positions and tell you what to think. And not only do you accept it but you vigilantly defend it.

Thanks for showing TOL once again that you're more than just a misogynist, but also [an] anti Semite.

And a white so-called supremacist: :BRAVO:

White people are less susceptible to diseases and defects.

Haters gonna hate...

:noway: You're projecting again (Ac 17:26). Your anti-Semitism is satanic (Zech 2:8). :reals:

Related:

Satanic Anti-Semites

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I know you find facts racist/sexist/whatever, but not liking them doesn't make them go away.

I'm not a 'supremacist', but not being a footstool for other people and agendas is a superior trait you few will come to realize when it's all said and done :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You don't have to support Israel in all that they do; but, if you hate God's chosen people, it is a sure sign that you are of Satan not God (Ge 12:3)

I am God's chosen people- Christians are God's chosen people.

The Jews barely even exist anymore, as they are mostly all either white or biologically indifferent from a Muslim.

You want to live out your lie, then go right on ahead. Me and the other 98% of Christianity will continue to believe that Christ is the Lord and not some panderer to us inferior Gentiles :wave2:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Keeping Racism Alive

Given that "visible minorities" will constitute the new majority in America by 2050, the Trump Administration, which received 3 million fewer ballots in the popular votes, might be considered the "last hurray" for conservatives and their "white pride" agenda.

As Trump plays to his conservative base at CPAC, demonstrating that he has no intention of serving as the president for all Americans, he continues to drop in the national polls.

Republican House politicians, and those up for re-election in the Senate in 20 months, are already viewing his decline in the polls with some alarm.

Once Trump's approval ratings dip below 40% in the national polls, his political supporters in Congress will start "jumping ship" in an attempt to salvage their own political careers!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Given that "visible minorities" will constitute the new majority in America by 2050, the Trump Administration, which received 3 million fewer ballots in the popular votes, might be considered the "last hurray" for conservatives and their "white pride" agenda...
Trump is not a racist. :dizzy: He's a child-killing serial adulterer but he's not a racist (Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14).