Why The Republicans Will Lose The Next Election.

PureX

This is why President Obama will likely win a second term:

Who-Increased-The-Debt-Revised-Front.jpg

As long as the democrats present the facts to the public about who got us into this mess, and how, the facts themselves will expose the republican platform as absurdly dishonest and hypocritical. And when the republican candidate (whoever it is) continues to spout off all the same tired lies that they have been spouting off since Reagan, the public is going to hear the shallow ring of corporate propaganda in every word.

HisServant

As long as the democrats present the facts to the public about who got us into this mess, and how, the facts themselves will expose the republican platform as absurdly dishonest and hypocritical. And when the republican candidate (whoever it is) continues to spout off all the same tired lies that they have been spouting off since Reagan, the public is going to hear the shallow ring of corporate propaganda in every word.

Unfortunately, getting us into this mess was a group effort.. both democrat spendaholics and republican cutaholics.

The election is up for grabs.. if Chris Christie decides to run, Obama is toast.

bybee

Do you mean that as long as the Democrats continue to whine and snivel and continue to refuse to take responsibility for their own words and deeds that all the people of their ilk will continue to vote for them? That is probably true.

HisServant

I would also like to add that the FACT is that the president has NOTHING to do with the amount of debt racked up by CONGRESS.

So showing debt as compared to the make up of the congress would be more TRUTHFUL.

TheTruthAboutDeficits.png

USBudgetBalanceasofGDP1.JPG

Personally, I would like to go back to the days of the republicans being in control of the house and senate with a democratic president.

PureX

Unfortunately, getting us into this mess was a group effort.. both democrat spendaholics and republican cutaholics.

The election is up for grabs.. if Chris Christie decides to run, Obama is toast.
Don't you mean republican spendaholics? After all, they outspent the democrats 2 to 1. See, it's this kind of constant deliberate misrepresentation that's going to sink the republican ship. We're all sick of it.

Also, don't go imagining that Christie is some sort of party savior. He's not. And he's especially not if he runs on the same tired "greed is good" platform that the republican party has been spewing for 30 years. "Trickle down" isn't going to fly. "Worship the wealthy" isn't going to fly. "Liberals are all the spawn of satan" isn't going to fly. 'Obama is to blame for everything" isn't going to fly. "We're the fiscally responsible ones" isn't going to fly. We have 30 years of proof that these are lies. The republicans can't even claim to be better at security since 9/11 happened on their watch, and we had to wait until Obama was president to finally kill Bin Laden.

Republicans are dancing to an imaginary victory.

They have no platform, no candidate, no credibility and no moral standing. The only people they're going to fool this time around is themselves.

some other dude

By the time November 6th rolls around next year, the US will have had 45 1/2 months of Bammy's inexperience and ineffective "leadership". I suspect that by then people will be willing to vote for "anybody but Obama".

It's already starting:

Obama Job Approval At 36%

PureX

I would also like to add that the FACT is that the president has NOTHING to do with the amount of debt racked up by CONGRESS.
Well, that's not really true, as the president has to sign off on the budget.
So showing debt as compared to the make up of the congress would be more TRUTHFUL.
No, actually it wouldn't be. It would simply be an excuse for republicans to blame democrats for the spending that happened under republican administrations, and that the republican presidents signed into law, while at the same time trying to blame Obama for not repairing the damage done by 30 years of mostly republican administrations in his 3 years in office. As usual, the republican perspective is talking out of two sides of it's face at the same time, while doing all it can to blame everyone else for it's own failures.

I don't disagree, however, that democrats are also to blame. And I am sorely disappointed with Obama's first term as president. I just don't believe that at this time, the republicans are offering us anything but more lies, greed, vitriol. So as bad as Obama is, I think he'll be re-elected.
Personally, I would like to go back to the days of the republicans being in control of the house and senate with a democratic president.
There is something to be said for your position, here. But I think we need to steer back to the middle before this can work.

Nikos

The Democrats must be defeated and thrown out of office. the man is berzerk and does not know how to be a President. Four more years of this Muslim in the White House will put our country beyond recovery.
Romney is a good choice.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
if the republicans lose, it will be due to

blacks
homosexuals
unions
feminists
lawyers
educators

so which group do you belong to?

Ted L Glines

Every hate-Obama message, in postings, in emails, on placards or anywhere, is reinforcing Obama's name in the minds of the voters, obscuring the names of RNC hopefuls. The hate messages are having an unintended backlash effect. ~Psychology 101

PureX

By the time November 6th rolls around next year, the US will have had 45 1/2 months of Bammy's inexperience and ineffective "leadership". I suspect that by then people will be willing to vote for "anybody but Obama".
Well, someone is going to have to offer a reasonable alternative. Cute songs isn't going to do it. And so far the republicans have no alternatives. No acceptable candidates, same tired old platform, same tired old cronies behind the scenes. They're offering us nothing to vote for.

I'd love to see a real candidate emerge in any party. But it's just not happening. I don't think it's ever going to happen. The corporations own both parties and they're going to make sure every candidate is a corporate hand sock, or is rendered ineffectual if they try to make any real changes happen.

HisServant

Well, someone is going to have to offer a reasonable alternative. Cute songs isn't going to do it. And so far the republicans have no alternatives. No acceptable candidates, same tired old platform, same tired old cronies behind the scenes. They're offering us nothing to vote for.

I'd love to see a real candidate emerge in any party. But it's just not happening. I don't think it's ever going to happen. The corporations own both parties and they're going to make sure every candidate is a corporate hand sock, or is rendered ineffectual if they try to make any real changes happen.

Face it... "reasonable alternative" has nothing really to do with how we elect presidents in this country. The choice is usually cult of personality or the lesser of two evils.

For example, Obama was the least qualified person to ever run for president in the 50 years I have lived and voted in this country. He never completed terms in Illinois or the Senate.. nor was he either a governor, nor did he ever run a company. His claim to management expertise was that he was a 'community organizer'.

And since his election, he has not done much to prove to anyone he deserves the faith or 'hope' people placed in him.

I was expecting for him to actually get involved with the house and senate on crafting legislation.. instead its SOP.. and some could argue he has less involvement simple because he doesn't want any legistlation to be directly pinned on him.

Last edited:

some other dude

Well, someone is going to have to offer a reasonable alternative.

The Republicans are on the job! :thumb:

And so far the republicans have no alternatives.

:doh:

No acceptable candidates

Golly, the Republican Party isn't developing any candidates that Purex finds acceptable.

What a shock.

They're offering us nothing to vote for.

Is there any Republican candidate that Purex would vote for?

..rest of silly rant clipped