Are you a Libertarian?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The only reason that I can imagine why you to refuse to answer my question is because you are ashamed of your beliefs.

I think you're projecting. You've repeatedly refused to answer my question about why you consider the third trimester important in deciding when the unborn are people. If you're ashamed of admitting that you think they are not, you should be. Do you not realize that from conception on, these are unique individual humans?

C'mon. Admit it. You know that your third trimester mark is just an artificial point. Or you should.

And Jerry, "convenience" has nothing to do with it. Let go of this and think a little. If you want to call yourself "pro-life", then be pro-life.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I dont think barbarian supports third trimester abortions on the grounds that giving birth would be inconvenient for the woman. At least I have never heard him speak to that...

Catholics acknowledge that human life starts at conception; not only good theology, it's good scientific thinking.

And I dont think Jerry does either......

Until yesterday, I didn't think he did. But what's all this "third trimester" waffling about,then?

Jerry Shugart

I think you're projecting. You've repeatedly refused to answer my question about why you consider the third trimester important in deciding when the unborn are people. If you're ashamed of admitting that you think they are not, you should be. Do you not realize that from conception on, these are unique individual humans?

C'mon. Admit it. You know that your third trimester mark is just an artificial point. Or you should.

And Jerry, "convenience" has nothing to do with it. Let go of this and think a little. If you want to call yourself "pro-life", then be pro-life.

I proudly declare I am pro life.

But I am curious why you won't answer my question:

And Jerry, "convenience" has nothing to do with it.

It has everything to do with my question:

Do you support third trimester abortions on the grounds that giving birth would be inconvenient for the woman?

If you support women having abortions perhaps you will tell me what you consider to be a acceptable reason for having them?

Do you belong to the church at Rome?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I proudly declare I am pro life.

Then why are you suggesting that there's some kind of difference after the third trimester? That's not prolife; that's pro-abortion, with reservations.

But I am curious why you won't answer my question

You're just posturing. I already pointed out:
Catholics acknowledge that human life starts at conception; not only good theology, it's good scientific thinking.

You know this; why pretend you don't? And why do you suggest that it might be O.K. to do third semester abortions because "giving birth would be inconvenient for the woman. You know, or should know, that taking a life for "convenience" is not acceptable. Why not just admit it?

Jerry Shugart

You know this; why pretend you don't? And why do you suggest that it might be O.K. to do third semester abortions because "giving birth would be inconvenient for the woman. You know, or should know, that taking a life for "convenience" is not acceptable. Why not just admit it?

I didn't know that you are a member of the church at Rome. Sorry!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Your apology is accepted. It would be wise to know those things before assuming. I figured you were trolling, particularly after that "third trimester" stuff.

And now, it's forgotten since you meant no harm.