The 2019 NFL Season is Finally Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Let the young man help the way Teddy is in New Orleans.
    Speaking of the Saints here is the early line for the game next Sunday night:

Dallas -2.5
    At New Orleans

That's a tough call for me, especially considering how Teddy and the Saints manhandled the Seahawks IN SEATTLE! It's for sure that the Boys haven't yet played a team as good as the Saints, and to make it worse the game will be in New Orleans!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
      Speaking of the Saints here is the early line for the game next Sunday night:

Dallas -2.5
      At New Orleans

That's a tough call for me, especially considering how Teddy and the Saints manhandled the Seahawks IN SEATTLE! It's for sure that the Boys haven't yet played a team as good as the Saints, and to make it worse the game will be in New Orleans!
      Some tough lines this week. If I was spending money I couldn't afford to lose I'd stay away from the following:

Ten @ Atl (4.5)
      KC (6.5) @ Det
      Min @ Chi (2.5)
      Jac @ Den (3.5)
      Dal (2.5) @ NO

My gut, without looking at anything, would be Atl, Det, Min, Jac, and Dal...but the Saints at home...I'm going to have to think about all of those.
      You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Dallas -2.5
        At New Orleans

After studying the New Orleans win against the Seahawks last week I have decided that Dallas will win Sunday night's game against the Saints by more than two and one half points.

Comment

Dallas -2.5
          At New Orleans

After studying the New Orleans win against the Seahawks last week I have decided that Dallas will win Sunday night's game against the Saints by more than two and one half points.
          Haven't pulled the trigger on it, but it feels like a potential Dallas trap game.

Tonight I like the Pack to hold off a desperate Philly squad. Green Bay is home and favored by 4.5

Pro-Life

Comment

Haven't pulled the trigger on it, but it feels like a potential Dallas trap game.

Tonight I like the Pack to hold off a desperate Philly squad. Green Bay is home and favored by 4.5
            Green Bay should be favored by 4.5. The Eagles stink without their top receivers. I agree with you so you should be worried, especially considering my track record!

In thegame on Sunday night I don't think that the Saints can score as many points as the Cowboys will.

Comment

Like I said, you should be worried about your prediction about the Eagles/Packers game.

Comment

Like I said, you should be worried about your prediction about the Eagles/Packers game.
                Meh. It took an off game by Rodgers and his defense. That Eagles secondary should have been carved up. He's not looking comfortable yet, AND you have to run (even a qb sneak) when you're one yard from tying a game.

No, seven and change out of ten times I'm right on this game. But not last night.

I went back and ran the math. The likeliest score was Philly 24, Green Bay 30.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Idolater View Post
                  'Can't wait to see how NE-BUF turns out. Though the Pats defense hasn't allowed a TD through three games, they've also yet to play a team with a single win!
                  In Buffalo. Buffalo fans are in many ways like NE fans. They're not identical twins but they're definitely closely related.

Here's what some players remember about "meeting Tom."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/co...m_medium=web2x
                  "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

The likeliest score was Philly 24, Green Bay 30.
                    Time is running out on your picks for tomorrow and am curious which way you are going on the Cowboys/Saints game.

On defense the Boys will stack the box and force Teddy to throw the long pass. If he isn't up to it the Boys win going away. Is Teddy up to the challenge?

Comment

New England -7
                      At Buffalo

I gotta go with the Pats and give the points. That probably means the Pats win by 6!

Comment

Time is running out on your picks for tomorrow and am curious which way you are going on the Cowboys/Saints game.

On defense the Boys will stack the box and force Teddy to throw the long pass. If he isn't up to it the Boys win going away. Is Teddy up to the challenge?
                        Cowboys/Saints? I have it a near dead heat, with Dallas squeaking past. So I went with the Saints at home.

Couldn't get free long enough to post them, but I made all the picks for ESPN. I see you like the Pats. That one looks right at the margin for me, so I'm with NE. Watch it be a fg game.

I like Bal (6.5) over Cle,
                        Ten over Atl (4.5),
                        KC (6.5) over Det,
                        Indy (6.5) over Oak,
                        Mia over the Chargers (16.5),
                        the Giants (3.5) over Was,
                        Hou (4.5) over Car,
                        Rams (9.5) over TB,
                        Arz over Sea (4.5) my stretch,
                        Min over Chic (2.50) in a squeaker,
                        Jac over Den (3.5),
                        NO over Dal (2.5),
                        Pit (4.50, over Cin.

Hopefully we can talk over next week's games a bit earlier.

Pro-Life

Comment

New England -7
                          At Buffalo

I gotta go with the Pats and give the points. That probably means the Pats win by 6!
                          Did I or did I not call that point spread exactly right?

Final Score:

Patriots 16
                          Bills 10

Comment

New England -7
                            At Buffalo

lol.
                            "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

You might want to study harder next time.
                              (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
                                You might want to study harder next time.
                                In fairness, it's a crazy year and if feels like half the teams on any given week are playing backups...that said, I bet the right horse in New Orleans.

About week 8 I'm going to start back using math again, though with all the injuries and oddities going on I'm not sure that would have helped me much last week.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X