The 2019 NFL Season is Finally Here!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I had it in the 20s for both teams because I thought SF would do what it did for three quarters. Then the Chiefs did in the 4th quarter what they'd done to the Texans in the 2nd and the Niners couldn't rally. The running game by committee broke down just enough in that last quarter and the Chiefs' offense sparked enough to shift the burden to Garoppolo, and he wasn't ready.

To be fair, Mahomes didn't look ready for most of the game. So I'd give my mvp to the Chiefs' defense. I think they were the difference when it really mattered, that their offense got their spark from the defensive play that put them in a put up or shut up window of opportunity.

I suspect Mahomes won't have a jittery performance again on that stage. But I also believe SF won't fall back, as so many teams do. They worked wonders while still needing offensive pieces. The future looks bright and competitive for both teams, though neither will have an easy road back given the competition that's out there and will be coming as well.

The Berean

Well that sure was disappointing. The 49ers had their chances but didn't capitalize. The Chiefs did. I'm happy for the Chiefs for ending a 50 year Super Bowl title drought.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well that sure was disappointing. The 49ers had their chances but didn't capitalize. The Chiefs did. I'm happy for the Chiefs for ending a 50 year Super Bowl title drought.

So what's next for the halftime show?

Full nudity?

Live sex shows?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I tough the game was good. I cheered for both teams; the Chiefs came on strong at the end. The halftime stunk!