Evolution and its effects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution and its effects.

Is evolution with its attendant doctrines of natural selection and survival of the fittest, helpful or disastrous for those who suffer emotional pain. It must be a source of severe anxiety for those who are weakened. The reason I ask is that what we are led to believe effects our lives. If something is having an adverse effect on an entire generation then we should be asking questions.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

I posted this, the OP, earlier on a secular website for a support group for anxiety and depression. They will not allow the post. I wonder why.

I'm doing some field research in my studying of "there is no peace unto the wicked".
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

There is no doubt that the philosophy of evolution leads to horrors.

When my son Dan was murdered on the sidewalk at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999, I hoped that would be the last school shooting. Since that day, I’ve tried to answer the question, “Why did this happen?”
      This country is in a moral free fall. For over two generations, the public school system has taught in a moral vacuum, expelling God from the school and from the government, replacing Him with evolution, where the strong kill the weak, without moral consequences and life has no inherent value.
      We teach there are no absolutes, no right or wrong. And I assure you the murder of innocent children is always wrong, including by abortion. Abortion has diminished the value of children.

https://www.clmagazine.org/topic/pro...ing-pro-lifer/
      Where is the evidence for a global flood?
      E≈mc2
      "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
      -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
        Is evolution with its attendant doctrines of natural selection and survival of the fittest, helpful or disastrous for those who suffer emotional pain. It must be a source of severe anxiety for those who are weakened. The reason I ask is that what we are led to believe effects our lives. If something is having an adverse effect on an entire generation then we should be asking questions.
        Evolution just is. Do you ask "what is the effect of the sun rising on those who suffer emotional pain"?

Comment

Originally posted by chair View Post
          Evolution just is. Do you ask "what is the effect of the sun rising on those who suffer emotional pain"?
          Evolution is a lie. But the teaching terrifies.

Comment

Evolution just is.
            Nope. It's just a theory.

Do you ask "what is the effect of the sun rising on those who suffer emotional pain"?
            Given the propensity with which Darwinists compare evolution with "proven science," it's justifiable to call them religious fanatics.
            E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

PS
              I am not allowed to mention religion on the site and so I'm giving them a taste of the alternative from an angle that they would not have considered. Most of the people even think they can take their own life.

Comment

This message is hidden because Stripe is on your ignore list.

As well he knows.

Comment

Truster.

Why do people think that if they are ignoring someone, that person has to ignore them back?
                  E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

This message is hidden because Stripe is on your ignore list.

For obvious reasons.

Comment

They allowed the post, but no reply. Probably don't want to be "triggered" and have snuck off to a "safe place".

Comment

Evolution is a lie. But the teaching terrifies.
                        Why do you think it "terrifies"?
                        Do other scientific theories terrify?

Comment

Why do you think it "terrifies"?
                          Do other scientific theories terrify?
                          The fact that you ask the question means you could neither comprehend or accept the answer.

Comment

The fact that you ask the question means you could neither comprehend or accept the answer.
                            These responses are meaningless. It is about the same as " you're blinded".

It is a serious question. Why would a scientific theory, true or false as it may be, affect someone's emotional state?

Comment

These responses are meaningless. It is about the same as " you're blinded".

It is a serious question. Why would a scientific theory, true or false as it may be, affect someone's emotional state?
                              Terror belongs to the Almighty and is one of an array of weapons He has at His disposal. "There is no peace unto the wicked" the theory of evolution affords no comfort, no hope just a possibility that the same big bang could as easily end it all as it started it all.

I notice you have many opinions but you lack contemplated conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                              X