Near Death Experiences (NDE)

Angel's Girl

I've been watching many of these testimonies and people talking about their near death or out of body experiences. Many people that have them are not even Christians before hand.

Whether you believe them or not, please watch these and maybe you might learn something from them like I have.

11 Hours Brain Death and Heaven (Near Death Experience) -Jim Woodford with Sid Roth

I can only do 1 video at a time so I will be making many posts.

Angel's Girl

NDE Hell: A Warning to the World

There are many more out there but these are just a few.
If you watch, feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Angel's Girl

I should have put a warning on a few of them. Sorry, i'm still getting used to this site...

WARNING:
Some have graphic or somewhat graphic pictures.

Aimiel

I've read several that coincide with my own out-of-body experience since I got to see The Fountain of Life in Heaven. It was flowing with clear blue water that dripped down onto strings that would drip onto the earth and produce life, whether human, animal, plant or whatever life form... then the life that was complete would then return to Heaven in it's natural state, which was in far greater numbers than the water feeding the earth. There was worship and rejoicing in Heaven over every single person that entered into Heaven. They were amazed at how happy it made God to welcome them home. I knew, while I was there that I could not bring 99% of what I saw back with me... it just wouldn't fit into a finite number of brain cells. God is so much greater than we've imagined.

Angel's Girl

I've read several that coincide with my own out-of-body experience since I got to see The Fountain of Life in Heaven. It was flowing with clear blue water that dripped down onto strings that would drip onto the earth and produce life, whether human, animal, plant or whatever life form... then the life that was complete would then return to Heaven in it's natural state, which was in far greater numbers than the water feeding the earth. There was worship and rejoicing in Heaven over every single person that entered into Heaven. They were amazed at how happy it made God to welcome them home. I knew, while I was there that I could not bring 99% of what I saw back with me... it just wouldn't fit into a finite number of brain cells. God is so much greater than we've imagined.

That is amazing! I'm so fascinated with these experiences cause 1. they answer some questions we have even after we have read the bible, and 2. they show us the wonders of God that we can't imagine.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A bunch of frauds who make money off of people's gullibility.

And I say that as a Christian.

The Bible does not support such events as being factual.

Here's why:

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.For we walk by faith, not by sight.We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:1-8&version=NKJV

AND

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, - Hebrews 9:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews9:27&version=NKJV

In other words...

When you're dead, you're dead, you can't come back.

And if you're not dead, then you haven't experienced either heaven or hell.

Angel's Girl

A bunch of frauds who make money off of people's gullibility.

And I say that as a Christian.

The Bible does not support such events as being factual.

Here's why:

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.For we walk by faith, not by sight.We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:1-8&version=NKJV

AND

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, - Hebrews 9:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews9:27&version=NKJV

In other words...

Well, some people die in the hospitals and then are resuscitated and come back, do you not believe that in that moment of truly being dead, you can at least see Jesus before Judgement and Him send you back and that really be the source of resuscitation. There are people who can prophesy. Those people are shown or told things by God. If God can do anything, don't you believe that he can bring these people back even after they have have passed on because it wasn't really their time? Or to warn people who are turning away?

There are people on YouTube that make their own videos about their experiences and never go on any shows or anything. These people who will never get paid by their story because they don't have enough subscribers because in order to start getting paid by YouTube for your videos, you must reach X amount of subscribers. There are people who are just telling their stories hoping someone will hear.

Even if you don't believe that these people are telling the truth or really died, they still teach about the bible to maybe someone who is listening. Someone out there, unlike you, might believe it and turn heir faith to God.

Also, try adding the rest of the verse. Its talking about how Christ was a man who will come back again. Therefore not just dying and that's it, or dying and then Judgement.

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. -Hebrews 9:28

Jesus was a man who after 3 days came back to warn people and show that he was still alive and even still a man.(He still had a physical body) Do you think that if he wanted to, give that gift to some people?

The Berean

In other words...

Wait, wut? The Bible doesn't have examples of people dying and being resurrected? The Bible has ten examples of people who were actually 100% dead and came back from the dead.

Elijah prays and a Dead Boy's is Resurrected (1 Kings 17:17-24)

Elisha Raises the Shunammite's Son (2 Kings 4:18-37)

Elisha's Bones Resurrects an Israelite Man (2 Kings 13:20–21)

Jesus Raises a Widow's Son Luke (7:11-17)

Jesus resurrects Jairus' Daughter (Luke 8:49-56)

Lazarus (John 11:1-44)

Resurrection of Jesus (The Gospels)

Saints of Jerusalem (Matthew 27:50-54)

Peter Prays and Tabitha is Resurrected (Acts 9:36-42)

Eutychus Raised from the Dead by Paul (Acts 20:7-12)

Now, none of these examples discuss any trip to heaven or hell while dead other than Jesus I believe.

Angel's Girl

Wait, wut? The Bible doesn't have examples of people dying and being resurrected? The Bible has ten examples of people who were actually 100% dead and came back from the dead.

Elijah prays and a Dead Boy's is Resurrected (1 Kings 17:17-24)

Elisha Raises the Shunammite's Son (2 Kings 4:18-37)

Elisha's Bones Resurrects an Israelite Man (2 Kings 13:20–21)

Jesus Raises a Widow's Son Luke (7:11-17)

Jesus resurrects Jairus' Daughter (Luke 8:49-56)

Lazarus (John 11:1-44)

Resurrection of Jesus (The Gospels)

Saints of Jerusalem (Matthew 27:50-54)

Peter Prays and Tabitha is Resurrected (Acts 9:36-42)

Eutychus Raised from the Dead by Paul (Acts 20:7-12)

Now, none of these examples discuss any trip to heaven or hell while dead other than Jesus I believe.

Yeah, there are people that have died. But if these people died and came back before Christ died, they wouldn't have seen heaven or hell because there was no Judgement until Christ died. What stops God from letting others come back and try to warn others about Hell or tell them the glories of His Kingdom.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, some people die in the hospitals and then are resuscitated and come back,

If they're dead, they don't come back.

If they're resuscitated, then they didn't die to begin with, it just means that their body parts stopped working, and the doctors were able to get them working again.

Their heart stopped?

The heart is a pump. It's easy to fix a pump.

All (and yes, I mean ALL) brain activity ceased (ie, no ecg

do you not believe that in that moment of truly being dead, you can at least see Jesus before Judgement and Him send you back and that really be the source of resuscitation.

"It is appointed unto man once to die..."

Seems pretty clear to me.

There are people who can prophesy.

Prophesying is simply speaking the truth to someone.

It's not fortune telling (which is also fraudulent).

Those people are shown or told things by God.

Next time you hear someone say something along the lines of, "What I say comes straight from God, you should listen to what I say," do one of two things, preferably both.

1) Ask them why God didn't just tell you directly, and why He had to use them to tell you.

2) Ask them to sign a document that says that if their 'prophecy' doesn't come to pass, that they give you permission to kill them. Because that's what happened to people who falsely claimed to be God's prophets, AG.

If God can do anything,

God can do anything He wants to do. He cannot do the impossible.

don't you believe that he can bring these people back even after they have have passed on because it wasn't really their time?

"It is appointed unto man ONCE to die..."

Seems like God has already determined that every man should only die once. Why would He go back on His word for only a few individuals?

Or to warn people who are turning away?

Jesus Himself addressed this through the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man. Luke 16:29-31

There are people on YouTube that make their own videos about their experiences and never go on any shows or anything. These people who will never get paid by their story because they don't have enough subscribers because in order to start getting paid by YouTube for your videos, you must reach X amount of subscribers. There are people who are just telling their stories hoping someone will hear.

And? They've been deceived, and are now spreading the same falsehood as the ones who deceived them.

It's a very easy thing to do.

Also...

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

:think:

Even if you don't believe that these people are telling the truth

I believe that they think they're telling the truth, that they are being sincere in what they say.

or really died,

If they died, they wouldn't be talking.

Absent from the body, present with the Lord (or in Hell, if they ultimately rejected God).

then they still teach about the bible to maybe someone who is listening. Someone out there, unlike you, might believe it and turn heir faith to God.

People get saved through Benny Hinn's ministry as well.

Doesn't make him any less of a fraud for selling miracles.

Also, try adding the rest of the verse. Its talking about how Christ was a man who will come back again. Therefore not just dying and that's it, or dying and then Judgement.

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. -Hebrews 9:28

I don't know about you, but all the people who claim to have come back from the dead still sin.

Which invalidates their claim to begin with.

So guess that theory's out the window then...

Jesus was a man

He was also God, and raised Himself from the dead.

Something that normal people can't do, and certainly none of the ones who claim they've come back from the dead.

who after 3 days came back to warn people and show that he was still alive and even still a man.

"Still alive?"

And what, perchance, happened to Israel after He came back from the dead?

Did they ultimately accept or reject their risen Messiah?

(He still had a physical body)

And? To interact with a physical world, one needs a physical body.

Do you think that if he wanted to, give that gift to some people?

I think speculating about that is pointless.

Let's stick to what the Bible actually says.

Angel's Girl

Let's stick to what the Bible actually says.

I will, and I also know what is right and wrong. So you can tell me whatever. I learn my way and you learn yours. We are both sinners yes, but if you state you are a Christian and believe what the bible says, then I will meet you in Heaven when the time comes. There's no use on trying to argue with me and tell me that what I watch is false. I have family members who have been told by God that it is true. People do have relationships with God and can hear him. You can't tell me I'm wrong about that, because there are PLENTY of instances in the Bible. I know what I read and watch, if you don't agree, you don't have to watch, but there's no point in trying to change my mind, because even if these people are fraudulent, they state things that are right in the bible. So whether you agree or not, if a person is faithless, they might watch one and turn towards faith.

glorydaz

Your splitting my words apart.

Don't worry about it. Your thread is on near death experiences, so where that "death" line is drawn doesn't really matter. It happens that some come to the Lord when they are near death....for some it takes that long, and something that drastic. It's still that "Aha" moment in a person's life when they come before the throne of Grace. It's actually called sharing your testimony, and our testimonies come in a wide variety of forms.

It's easy to dismiss some things we hear, but it seems a bit foolish to do so. I know what happened to me when I first came into the light...it wasn't during some near death experience, but it was very dramatic to me. I didn't watch all those videos, but I really liked the second one. Good thread Angel's girl. :thumb:

Angel's Girl

Don't worry about it. Your thread is on near death experiences, so where that "death" line is drawn doesn't really matter. It happens that some come to the Lord when they are near death....for some it takes that long, and something that drastic. It's still that "Aha" moment in a person's life when they come before the throne of Grace. It's actually called sharing your testimony, and our testimonies come in a wide variety of forms.

It's easy to dismiss some things we hear, but it seems a bit foolish to do so. I know what happened to me when I first came into the light...it wasn't during some near death experience, but it was very dramatic to me. I didn't watch all those videos, but I really liked the second one. Good thread Angel's girl. :thumb:

Thank you.