Angel4Truth

drbrumley

My condolences....Angel4Truth was a fine person who I enjoyed speaking with here....we didn't agree on everything but she was always kind unless one bad mouthed her. But even then she showed restraint under the circumstances. I am so sorry for your loss.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for thinking of us. We miss your mother.

So sorry for your loss.

You can search using Google's "site" functionality. Try popping this in as the search term: "site:www.theologyonline.com angel4truth" without the quote marks.

Angel's Girl

sorry for your loss Angel's Girl

I remember her from the ECT thread , she was an Angel for Truth,
missed her when she left .

Her sarcasm game was strong :)

Yeah, me and her would laugh about some of the stuff she would say and she would constantly re-read things she posted in order to re-word some sentences to make it the best it could be.

Angel's Girl

My condolences....Angel4Truth was a fine person who I enjoyed speaking with here....we didn't agree on everything but she was always kind unless one bad mouthed her. But even then she showed restraint under the circumstances. I am so sorry for your loss.

Oh I know, lol. She would repeat some things to herself that she was reading and just laugh and call some people idiots being funny.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Does anyone remember Angel4Truth? I'm trying to find the people that were friends with her.

No. I am her daughter. I'm the redhead girl she had in photos. I needed to find her friends on here so I could let them know what happened to her. I knew a few people she would talk to on here.

Hi, AG! I mostly called your mother A4T though I did call her Angel at times.
She was and is(just relocated) a very dear friend and sister in Christ.
I knew something was wrong because of her long absence.
I was hoping that it was because she finally got to fulfill her dream in moving to the country but... she's in a better place than that now.
I prayed a lot for her and your family when she would be absent from here periodically, being aware of her grief at a particular time of the year.
A4T and I agreed on almost everything and I considered her a Christian/Bible apologist(defender) FIRST RATE!
We had a lot of fun too! I remember once when she said, "I'm a dog person" and I replied with, something like, "Hmm... I always thought you was reglar". She laughed.
Thank you so much for coming here and letting us know what happened.
I miss her!
We will see her again and we will rejoice!
GOD bless you and yours!

Steko

Angel's Girl

Hi, AG! I mostly called your mother A4T though I did call her Angel at times.
She was and is(just relocated) a very dear friend and sister in Christ.
I knew something was wrong because of her long absence.
I was hoping that it was because she finally got to fulfill her dream in moving to the country but... she's in a better place than that now.
I prayed a lot for her and your family when she would be absent from here periodically, being aware of her grief at a particular time of the year.
A4T and I agreed on almost everything and I considered her a Christian/Bible apologist(defender) FIRST RATE!
We had a lot of fun too! I remember once when she said, "I'm a dog person" and I replied with, something like, "Hmm... I always thought you was reglar". She laughed.
Thank you so much for coming here and letting us know what happened.
I miss her!
We will see her again and we will rejoice!
GOD bless you and yours!

Steko

Yeah, around the certain time of year was most likely around my brother's birthday and when he passed. She loved to laugh. God Bless you too Steko. I am gonna stay on this website for sometime, learn some stuff, try to contribute to things my mom taught me, and gain my own relationship with Him through learning his word. I know when some things aren't right and I am very strong and stubborn as she was. lol

quip

BANNED
Banned
Her last post was in December of 2017. From October of 2017 she started having real bad chest pain. The 7th was her last day online because she grew very weak. On Christmas, she was crying from the pain but refused to go to the hospital all day until real late, about 3 in the morning of the day after Christmas because she wanted me and my dad to have a good Christmas. When we took her to the hospital, she ended up having multiple things wrong, one that we learned a week later was Stage 4 Lung Cancer. For 2 months she was in a hospital room, but only had time for one round of chemo. She passed away in February of last year. Me and my dad had a very hard time but I always had a feeling I should come on here and let some of you know because I remember she was on here everyday and sometimes would tell me some of the conversations she would have with people. She would teach me about the bible and other politics. I felt like I really needed to tell y'all today. I'm so sorry I never came on here sooner. I was going too but I couldn't find my way around the website.

Wow.
We were on opposite sides of the religious and political spectrum...but sorry to hear she's gone. I'm sorry for your loss.
She was a tough cookie..she'll be missed.