Angel4Truth

Angel's Girl

No. I am her daughter. I'm the redhead girl she had in photos. I needed to find her friends on here so I could let them know what happened to her. I knew a few people she would talk to on here.

fool

Hall of Fame
She is on my friends list.
She last posted December 7th, 2017,
I noticed her not being around anymore.

Angel's Girl

Oh no.....what has happened?

Her last post was in December of 2017. From October of 2017 she started having real bad chest pain. The 7th was her last day online because she grew very weak. On Christmas, she was crying from the pain but refused to go to the hospital all day until real late, about 3 in the morning of the day after Christmas because she wanted me and my dad to have a good Christmas. When we took her to the hospital, she ended up having multiple things wrong, one that we learned a week later was Stage 4 Lung Cancer. For 2 months she was in a hospital room, but only had time for one round of chemo. She passed away in February of last year. Me and my dad had a very hard time but I always had a feeling I should come on here and let some of you know because I remember she was on here everyday and sometimes would tell me some of the conversations she would have with people. She would teach me about the bible and other politics. I felt like I really needed to tell y'all today. I'm so sorry I never came on here sooner. I was going too but I couldn't find my way around the website.

glorydaz

Her last post was in December of 2017. From October of 2017 she started having real bad chest pain. The 7th was her last day online because she grew very weak. On Christmas, she was crying from the pain but refused to go to the hospital all day until real late, about 3 in the morning of the day after Christmas because she wanted me and my dad to have a good Christmas. When we took her to the hospital, she ended up having multiple things wrong, one that we learned a week later was Stage 4 Lung Cancer. For 2 months she was in a hospital room, but only had time for one round of chemo. She passed away in February of last year. Me and my dad had a very hard time but I always had a feeling I should come on here and let some of you know because I remember she was on here everyday and sometimes would tell me some of the conversations she would have with people. She would teach me about the bible and other politics. I felt like I really needed to tell y'all today. I'm so sorry I never came on here sooner. I was going too but I couldn't find my way around the website.

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your mother was an incredible woman and a LIGHT for us here on TOL. Many of us have wondered about her, so we are so thankful you came and let us know. If you're interested in reading her posts, I'm sure many of them are still available. I have instructed my daughters to come (when they were ready) if an announcement of my departure needed to be made. Many of us are like family, and she was such a big part of it.

God speed, young one. My heart is with you and your dad.

Angel's Girl

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your mother was an incredible woman and a LIGHT for us here on TOL. Many of us have wondered about her, so we are so thankful you came and let us know. If you're interested in reading her posts, I'm sure many of them are still available. I have instructed my daughters to come (when they were ready) if an announcement of my departure needed to be made. Many of us are like family, and she was such a big part of it.

God speed, young one. My heart is with you and your dad.

Thank you so much. I remember you, Knight, and Tambora the most. Knight and either you or Tambora was also from Christian Forums when that was still available. I've learned a lot from all of you and me and her were so close. She was my best friend and I have no doubt in my mind and heart that she is in heaven. Its hard for me not having her because I graduate high school in 3 months and she taught me everything. Also how can I access her old posts because when I look it up, it won't let me, and I don't money to become a paid member.

fool

Hall of Fame
Thank you so much. I remember you, Knight, and Tambora the most. Knight and either you or Tambora was also from Christian Forums when that was still available. I've learned a lot from all of you and me and her were so close. She was my best friend and I have no doubt in my mind and heart that she is in heaven. Its hard for me not having her because I graduate high school in 3 months and she taught me everything. Also how can I access her old posts because when I look it up, it won't let me, and I don't money to become a paid member.

Here's a link to her page;
http://theologyonline.com/member.php?13987-Angel4Truth

glorydaz

No doubt she's in heaven, she loved and trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ.

In fact, she was seated in Him in heavenly places while she was right here on earth. Eph. 2:6

Please feel free to quote any of her posts that especially touch your heart. Just use the quote function at the bottom of her post. I wouldn't mind reading them myself. She was such a joy. I certainly understand how she would be your best friend. It blesses my heart to know you'll be reading her words, as I'm sure it would bless hers.