The UFO phenomenon

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Who said he did?
You did, by asserting that aliens exist, and that they are somehow smart enough to be able to travel faster than light.

Problem is, man made aliens, not the other way around. Nor did God make aliens.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You did, by asserting that aliens exist, and that they are somehow smart enough to be able to travel faster than light.

Problem is, man made aliens, not the other way around. Nor did God make aliens.

Give me chapter and verse for all of that.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Care to provide a summary of that video? I'm busy watching another show.

It's a documentary about a number of UFO sightings that have taken place over the years. I just posted the link for anyone who might be interested in watching it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's a documentary about a number of UFO sightings that have taken place over the years. I just posted the link for anyone who might be interested in watching it.
So, nothing of substance, then...

Noted.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
At the National Press Club in Washington D.C., an unprecedented gathering of top military and government officials from around the world met LIVE before members of the Press to present to the public alarming facts about UFOs and an extraterrestrial presence now engaging the planet Earth. This presentation provides LIVE coverage of that historic press conference:

=

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
:darwinsm:

Viewers of this thread will take note of the fact that all of the mockers have utterly refused to discuss any of the evidence. They don't dare try, because the moment they try to pick the evidence apart they will realize it is true.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Viewers of this thread will take note of the fact that all of the mockers have utterly refused to discuss any of the evidence. They don't dare try, because the moment they try to pick the evidence apart they will realize it is true.
Right, because discussing conspiracy theories and aliens with an admitted pothead is totally worthwhile.

:mock: