The UFO phenomenon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Sen. Marco Rubio today: "We have things flying over our military bases...and we don't know what it is and it isn't ours."

As acting chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Senator Rubio is pushing to have the military prepare a public report on "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" - better known to the rest of us as UFOs.

https://twitter.com/DeFede/status/1283840918521552897

KerimF

Sen. Marco Rubio today: "We have things flying over our military bases...and we don't know what it is and it isn't ours."

I guess, since he is a known person, privileged by a powerful rich ruling system/group and serving it, the ordinary people should believe what he says rather blindly.

Fortunately, Jesus, unlike the great majority of people around the world, agrees with me {Matthew 19:24} that, in reality, such a person cannot be free and whatever he says before the multitudes (openly) should serve a certain tactic planned by his powerful rich group in the first place.

Now the question is:
What could be the end purpose of re-releasing such info about UFO in these days? (This returns me to the 60's and 70's of the 19th century and the aliens from space, if I remember well).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Gobbledygook.

For us to be visited by aliens would require faster than light travel. I am not buying it. Furthermore it would require that in an infinite universe somebody accidentally found us.

Those two things are so unlikely that I believe they are a statistical impossibility.

Hello CC and all following,

Lets remind ourselves that in a creation or universe that is near infinite in potential and possibility and within a Creator that is INFINITE, the reality or probability of there being millions of planets, worlds, universes having life in them is likely, and naturally so given the evolving unfolding nature of life itself, ....space, time, energy, matter are ever unfolding in a field of infinite potential as long as creation exists in its various stages. Infinity itself allows for all potentials and possibilities for existence. Wrap you head around that, the finite mind cannot conceive or encapsulate the infinite, it can only contemplate it.

Second, there are more witnesses for UFO's and ET contacts today than any witnesses for a Jesus or his resurrection (or any religious story or myth), as we only have a story recorded in a few gospels on that count, and a mention of 500 witnessing his resurrection that is not confirmed anywhere else in history, but only in a given narrative, written to to support its own purpose/agenda,...so you have to take that fanciful miraculous STORY and other remarkable stories in scripture by 'faith', to say nothing of much fiction, mythology and creative license taken by the scribes in the 'scripting'.

There are plenty of instances of UFOs, aliens, angels, etc. in the Bible as noted earlier, while recognizing as well that all of reality or 'God' is not contained in any one book, not even the 'Bible', since 'God' is in fact INFINITE. - its just a religious narrative, history and story painted by various artists at particular points of time, within a given cultural context, so limited thereby. - subject to translation and interpretation, as is any other phenomena, information or even revelation. - All life is progressive, evolutional, subject to change, adaptation, transformation.

I have an older Thread entitled 'The Disclosure Project' (created in 2007, wow that dates me here, but i've been away awhile) covering the project itself and its various motives, and related subjects of UFOs and alien life. I also had a no longer extant larger thread entitled 'ET Teachings', which covered the various spiritual teachings and principles given by ET contacts, in person or channeled (telepathic). - the universal laws and principles of mind and spirit hold, which correlate to general studies in metaphysics and philosophy. The Infinite Creator and any sub-creators and all minds in fact all interface within Universal MIND, so an infinitude of life-forms exist or may come into existence. Life, existence, creation is awesome! :)

I'll have to dive more back into the UFO/ET arena more, as ive been dovetailing on other subjects lately, recoordinate my focus. I find it rather odd that anyone would not accept the possibility or likelihood of there being life on other planets, worlds without number existing in the infiniverse,.....since we theists of various sorts usually accept 'God' the Infinite Creator, First Source and Center of all things and beings, as being actually INFINITE. - the data, records and accounts of UFO/ET contacts can be debated, challenged and verified by their own criteria markers or 'evidence', but they exist in their own way nonetheless. The infinite and eternity of LIFE itself, has within it all that ever was, is or WILL BE, for that is the 'name' and 'nature' of DEITY. If your mind would be so shallow or finite as to constrain itself to only this realm of matter, space and time, then so be it,....but infinity is not confined or contained by such a mind, neither by what meets the physical eye alone.

---------------o

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
This year is so bizarre that if the government officially announced that we have made contact with little green men from Mars, I would just yawn and say, "Of course we have, it's 2020. What's on TV?"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
User Name, if "alliens" were discovered, would you consider the possibility that they just might, maybe, possibly be modern Nephilim? Or would that take all the fun out of it for you?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
A "Top Secret" memorandum on UFOs from 1948, since declassified:

Now post the document, B, certifying that the above document is authentic and truthful. And then, post the document, C, certifying that document B, is authentic and truthful. And then, post the document, D, certifying that document C is authentic and truthful. And then...…

If I'm not mistaken, does not Jefferson take the view that the so-called "UFO phenomenon" is something along the lines of a high-level covert operations scam created and fostered by the state? And yet, here you are, trying to get him to not think that way, by of all things, handing him a document which you claim to have been produced and published by that very state--in which it is being said, essentially, that the "UFO phenomenon is a real thing, it really is! Believe us! We're the government, and we do not lie!"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If I'm not mistaken, does not Jefferson take the view that the so-called "UFO phenomenon" is something along the lines of a high-level covert operations scam created and fostered by the state? And yet, here you are, trying to get him to not think that way

He's a grown man and can think any way he wants. Now run along and play, I don't have time for toddlers.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
He's a grown man and can think any way he wants. Now run along and play, I don't have time for toddlers.

What's sad is that you, being a grown man (as I, at least, have hitherto assumed you to be), yet do not have the reading comprehension capacity requisite to get the simple, straightforward observation that I just made regarding your post.

Your stupidity boiled down:

"You believe the UFO phenomenon is a propaganda scam originated and perpetrated by the government? Well, let me try to disabuse you of that notion by handing you government-authored/published materials in which they, themselves, say that the UFO phenomenon is no scam!"

L:alien:L