Does Godrulez still post here?

john w

Hall of Fame
I answered your question! What was it again?

We read above, and we clearly see, that you are hiding and running, and obviously avoiding answering my question, like you avoid eating goose liver, as you continue your assassinations of me, with both impersonal, and personal attacks.

Can someone please remind me what the topic was again?

john w

Hall of Fame
I love goose liver! Who doesn't?

There can be no doubt whatsoever, where we read above, that you cannot answer my impersonal attack, and are hiding, like the Wizard of Oz, and running, like Forest Gump. This much is clear.

Is this the soap opera site, "Days Of Our Lives?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you continue to attack the messenger, Jer, and engage in assassination attempts?!!!We see that you clearly have no answers. There can be no doubt whatsoever, that we see that you cannot stand the heat, in the furnace, and are running and hiding, and have no answers,and were not brave enough, as you did not even attempt to prove anything that I have said here(wherever that is).Once again, there can be no doubt, you clearly prove, we see that you put more faith in what some people say about what I say, than you do in what I say.Or something lile that, obviously. There is no doubt whatsoever, that you continue to ignore the truth of what I say.According to your silly ideas,and theories, there is doubt whatsoever.We see that is clear.

Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anybody really care? Where was I...?

john w

Hall of Fame
There can be no doubt whatsoever, that all you TOL members are assassinating the messenger, making both impersonal, and personal attacks, on my goose liver analogy, as evidently, you have no answers, and are hiding, and running, as we see that your goose liver theory has many holes in it, like spam.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There can be no doubt whatsoever, that all you TOL members are assassinating the messenger, making both impersonal, and personal attacks, on my goose liver analogy, as evidently, you have no answers, and are hiding, and running, as we see that your goose liver theory has as many holes in it, like spam.

Them holes may indicate cirrhosis.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is not just a "theory" that I like goose liver, but I can state here that there is no doubt whatsoever that I do like it and I not only like it I love it.
Evidently, we see you have no answer, and continue your impersonal assassination attempts on me, as you play hide and go seek.