Quotations of the day

FineLinen

manning_sm.jpg

ragamuffin-gospel-quotes.png

FineLinen

*For we are so preciously loved by God that we cannot even comprehend it. No created being can ever know how much and how sweetly and tenderly God loves them. It is only with the help of his grace that we are able to persevere in spiritual contemplation with endless wonder at his high, surpassing, immeasurable love which our Lord in his goodness has for us.* - Julian of Norwich-

“The only way to find the meaning and purpose of your life is to find it in a mystery . . . the mystery of Him . . . and to make that mystery the cause of everything you do . . . and the reason . . . for everything you are.” -Jonathan Cahn-

quote-america-was-founded-on-prayer-therefore-the-removal-of-prayer-from-its-public-life-was-jonathan-cahn-48-60-45.jpg

FineLinen

"Sometimes when we get overwhelmed we forget how big God is." -A.W. Tozer-

"Hope your wildest hopes, dream your maddest dreams, imagine your most fantastic fantasies. Where your hopes and your dreams and your imagination leave off, the love of my Heavenly Father only begins." -Brennan Manning-

FineLinen

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” - Rabindranath Tagore-

“Your idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God’s dust is greater than your idol.” - Rabindranath Tagore-

“Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.” - Rabindranath Tagore-

FineLinen

"The kingdom is not an exclusive, well-trimmed suburb with snobbish rules about who can live there. No, it is for a far larger, homelier, less self-conscious caste of people who understand they are sinners because they have experienced the yaw and pitch of moral struggle." -Brennan Manning-

"The men and women who are truly filled with the light are those who have gazed deeply into the darkness of their own imperfect existence." -Brennan Manning-

FineLinen

"Do all you can to preach the gospel and if necessary use words!" -Francis of Assisi-

"The deeds you do may be the only sermon some persons will hear today." -Francis of Assisi-

OZOS

"Repentance is not about you doing something about sin. Repentance is turning to God, because you can't do anything about sin". - Silas Raven

OZOS

"Faith has nothing to do with believing that God is going to improve or fix things in this life. Rather, faith is fixing our eyes on Jesus, in a world that is broken, so that our hope is not on the things of this world, but on that which is eternal, that which we cannot see". - Silas Raven

FineLinen

“I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can’t make it through one door, I’ll go through another door — or I’ll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.” -Rabindranath Tagore-

FineLinen

*For we are so preciously loved by God that we cannot even comprehend it. No created being can ever know how much and how sweetly and tenderly God loves them. It is only with the help of his grace that we are able to persevere in spiritual contemplation with endless wonder at his high, surpassing, immeasurable love which our Lord in his goodness has for us.* - Julian of Norwich-

“The only way to find the meaning and purpose of your life is to find it in a mystery . . . the mystery of Him . . . and to make that mystery the cause of everything you do . . .and the reason . . . for everything you are.” -Jonathan Cahn-

OZOS

"Jesus did not come to change the world; He came to separate us from it, and unto Himself" - Silas Raven

FineLinen

"I know God has big stuff planned that ultimately doesn't have anything to do with me." -Michael W. Smith-

"I know God has big things planned that includes me but extends far beyond me." -FineLinen-

Last edited: