Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
abac8b79ac8fcc80e1ad63dfaa7a6023.jpg

9e1ca9bffa333edf5e782c6b5e030268.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What you need to know about the BOOK of JASHER and the ORIGINS of MANKIND
What is the book of Jasher? What are the true origins of mankind? In this presentation we explore this and more.
21 minutes

musterion

Still asking this on the assumption the guy is a comedian.

Taller, more muscular and relatively broad-shouldered women have always existed but I expect improved nutrition over the past 100 or so years has caused increases, and recent decades' fitness fanaticism has been the more immediate cause. Women have the same basic musculature as men; a widespread reduction in body fat (compared with what women naturally put on, especially when pregnant) has exaggerated the look. I, for one, have never found bony women particularly attractive compared with more naturally rounded women...but they're still women.

So is the logical opposite valid: are fat guys really women? Are the only real men those who exaggerate normal musculature by working out? What's the guy's ultimate conclusion here? He's not been entirely clear on what a real woman looks like; what's a real man look like for that matter?

musterion

I think he's serious the more I watch, Watch the Jolie video.

I think he's an idiot on purpose. He sounds intelligent enough but he's got a screw loose...or it's all an elaborate absurdist prank for lulz.

Post and ask him to do a video on examples of "real" men and women. He'll ignore it, I betcha.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think he's an idiot on purpose. He sounds intelligent enough but he's got a screw loose...or it's all an elaborate absurdist prank for lulz.

Post and ask him to do a video on examples of "real" men and women. He'll ignore it, I betcha.
He show real men all the time and side by side comparisons. He could be acting but the more I hear what he says the more I know he's mostly serious but he's funny about it. The end of the Jolie vid he expounds a little. STP told me about him and he is a Christian, maybe a little goofy but I like that. He's a flat earther too, I found out.

musterion

He show real men all the time and side by side comparisons. He could be acting but the more I hear what he says the more I know he's mostly serious but he's funny about it. The end of the Jolie vid he expounds a little. STP told me about him and he is a Christian, maybe a little goofy but I like that. He's a flat earther too, I found out.

The video of his I watched, he showed a few husbands and wives side by side and said the husband is the woman and wife is a man. I gave up after that.

SaulToPaul 2

Still asking this on the assumption the guy is a comedian.

Taller, more muscular and relatively broad-shouldered women have always existed but I expect improved nutrition over the past 100 or so years has caused increases, and recent decades' fitness fanaticism has been the more immediate cause. Women have the same basic musculature as men; a widespread reduction in body fat (compared with what women naturally put on, especially when pregnant) has exaggerated the look. I, for one, have never found bony women particularly attractive compared with more naturally rounded women...but they're still women.

So is the logical opposite valid: are fat guys really women? Are the only real men those who exaggerate normal musculature by working out? What's the guy's ultimate conclusion here? He's not been entirely clear on what a real woman looks like; what's a real man look like for that matter?

It's more about the underlying skeleton structure than the muscles and fat.

SaulToPaul 2

STP has been telling me a little about this for over a month and I think there's really something to it. It's all part of eliminating genders altogether and of course, eliminating God, occultism, mysticm atc. Is it true that satan is androgynous? It's all from his nasty butt. It's not really around us in our daily lives but it's all over TV and movies and all entertainment, politics, models, athletes and leaders of people. I'm easily fooled by make-up and hair.

Anyway, the guy is hilarious and it's great entertainment. I'm always looking for the next great conspiracy and this one is worth just a little more exploration. There's always something deeper at play than what we see on the surface in the fallen world.

God created male and female. It makes sense that Satan, who perverts everything God created, would attempt to recreate a people in his own image (baphomet).