Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't necessarily believe conspiracy theories like the moon landing or 9-11 but there are some interesting things happening economically, technologically and socially. This first video is called - Obsolete - Full Documentary. 49 minutes

It talks about the Central Banks at the top of the pyramid, the movement towards UBI (Universal Basic Income) and the way people have been controlled and manipulated since the first Industrial Revolution. It's about losing our humanity.The videos I've been watching are filled with facts, actual footage and quotes from the government and the elite through the decades.

This thread will contain information that I think is important for people to think about, realize and consider. Things are changing and will change drastically, it's just a matter of when. We all know intuitively that many serious and important areas of true freedom cannot continue on the path we are on.

https://youtu.be/jPmUGq25KBk

Arthur Brain

Well, I doubt it would be any major surprise that there's been all sorts of government, corporate conspiracies/cover ups throughout the years, probably plenty that will never come to light as well. It's not a surprise exactly although if you obsess about them you'll probably end up thinking there's paid government agents to mess with people's heads on TOL.

Hey up Musty!

:wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
For the most part conspiracy theories (at least the fantastic variety) are the product of and accepted by people who need or want to believe that the important bits of life are beyond their control. The same people who blamed their teacher for bad grades or luck for their situation. It's an old faith, but not one worth investing in...unless you can't help yourself. :plain:

musterion

For the most part conspiracy theories (at least the fantastic variety) are the product of and accepted by people who need or want to believe that the important bits of life are beyond their control. The same people who blamed their teacher for bad grades or luck for their situation. It's an old faith, but not one worth investing in...unless you can't help yourself. :plain:

Exactly what THEY want us to think. :plain:

musterion

Well, I doubt it would be any major surprise that there's been all sorts of government, corporate conspiracies/cover ups throughout the years, probably plenty that will never come to light as well. It's not a surprise exactly although if you obsess about them you'll probably end up thinking there's paid government agents to mess with people's heads on TOL.

Hey up Musty!

:wave2:

If you aren't being paid, you're a sucker doing their job for free.

Arthur Brain

If you aren't being paid, you're a sucker doing their job for free.

Take many drugs in your bygone youth by any chance?

Nah, just kidding. (Or am I?) Being paranoid doesn't necessarily mean they're not out to get ya after all and you have been under surveillance for at least two seconds.

:shocked:

Honestly, please carry on with this Musty. It's hilarious and it also pays for my house insurance!

(Oops, shouldn't have divulged that)

:noid:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's a stereotypical viewpoint at best. I'm not searching for reasons or conspiracies to blame any failures I've had on. I like seeing and hearing facts that I didn't know before and the videos I have posted so far seem to be very accurate. Real footage and documents from the CIA, the military, Google, DARPA and numerous other extremely powerful entities that otherwise wouldn't be seen by me. I know you don't watch videos but just pick a short one on page one and suffer through it for me. I'd do it for you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's a stereotypical viewpoint at best.
Well, it's a typical one among rationalists. Among conspiracy theorists and similarly situated people lacking in serious analytical skill sets it's the old hoo-hah.

I'm not searching for reasons or conspiracies to blame any failures I've had on.
Then you're either an exception from the rule or...no, that's about it. :)

I like seeing and hearing facts that I didn't know before and the videos I have posted so far seem to be very accurate.
Anyone can cherry pick facts to make what appears to be a compelling case for nearly anything. That's why so many books manage to be sold, videos watched, etc.

Real footage and documents from the CIA, the military, Google, DARPA and numerous other extremely powerful entities that otherwise wouldn't be seen by me. I know you don't watch videos but just pick a short one on page one and suffer through it for me. I'd do it for you.
I went through the world is flat and everyone is keeping it from us thread a while back. Dabbled with the we didn't land on the moon crowd narrative. I've read the 911 was an inside job nonsense...it's a bit like most sports these days for me, just not that entertaining any longer and I'm pickier with how I waste time, largely.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, it's a typical one among rationalists. Among conspiracy theorists and similarly situated people lacking in serious analytical skill sets it's the old hoo-hah.

Then you're either an exception from the rule or...no, that's about it. :)

Anyone can cherry pick facts to make what appears to be a compelling case for nearly anything. That's why so many books manage to be sold, videos watched, etc.

I went through the world is flat and everyone is keeping it from us thread a while back. Dabbled with the we didn't land on the moon crowd narrative. I've read the 911 was an inside job nonsense...it's a bit like most sports these days for me, just not that entertaining any longer and I'm pickier with how I waste time, largely.
I'm not posting fantastical conspiracies like flat earth or 9-11, which I touched on in the OP and to lump me in with loons "lacking analytical skills" is asinine. But hey thanks for wasting your time in this thread. :thumb:

Yet you find football entertaining.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not posting fantastical conspiracies like flat earth or 9-11, which I touched on in the OP and to lump me in with loons "lacking analytical skills" is asinine.
Yeah, but I didn't do that. You're free to, if you like. I've spoken generally about the problem. Some conspiracies are and have been real. Experiments on soldiers by our own government, by way of example...but most of what falls under the umbrella is and always has been sensational and speculative nonsense.