Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Donal Trump Jr. recently tweeted:

[FONT=&quot]"In case anyone had any doubts about where the media stands this should take care of it. The bias against [/FONT]@realDonaldTrump[FONT=&quot] is now so obvious they have simply given up hiding it. Can you trust anything they say at this point?"

But if the media isn't hiding a bias how can't you trust them?

I am beginning to suspect the Trumps are a conspiracy to make stupid the new black.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Donal Trump Jr. recently tweeted:

"In case anyone had any doubts about where the media stands this should take care of it. The bias against @realDonaldTrump is now so obvious they have simply given up hiding it. Can you trust anything they say at this point?"

But if the media isn't hiding a bias how can't you trust them?

I am beginning to suspect the Trumps are a conspiracy to make stupid the new black.
Poor Bama. Maybe there's a conspiracy to never let them win a Title again. Either that, or it's Karma. Bama takes a thumping tonight.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]9/11: Decade of Deception (Full Film NEW 2015)[/h]

On the tenth anniversary of the Attacks of September 11th, 2001, expert witnesses gathered at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada to provide evidence-based research that called into question the official story of 9/11. This was known as The Toronto Hearings on 9/11.Over a period of four days, these experts in Structural Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, and History gave researched and professional testimony to an international panel of distinguished judges. The panel of judges, in conjunction with the steering committee would go on to publish their final analysis of the evidence provided, which called for a new investigation into the Attacks of September 11th, 2001.This film is a summary of the strongest evidence given over the four days of hearings. To see the hearings in their entirety please visit http://torontohearings.org/ or read the final report available on the aforementioned website.

https://youtu.be/xqqelDq4P48

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Proof: Bin Laden Death Another Gov't Lie

Alex Jones debunks the legacy of lies that fill the pages of the phony War on Terror narrative-- killing bin Laden, 9/11, Iraq, all of it-- in a special video address. This "war" which has consumed our society is nothing more than a dramatized narrative meant to frighten the simple, captive public into accepting greater societal control. Bin Laden was a strawman-villain concocted by the Western intelligence apparatus to take the blame for the orchestrated terror that is scripted and carried out by the globalist-allied factions. The Phantom Osama bin Laden was a skeleton key opening the door to foreign intervention in the middle east or anywhere al Qaeda might be. The motive is simple-- ever-expanding wars for the military industrial complex, and the often more lucrative periods of reconstruction (i.e. you break it, you buy it). The occupation continues here at home with the creation of a police state supposedly meant to combat terrorism.

https://youtu.be/7ksatFd8gkY

1370312584.jpg

Different Bin Ladens?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hate to seem like a conspiracy nut but I'm seeing things that don't make sense. I started noticing 6 or 7 years ago even then when I watched minimal news outlets. I can tell when people are behaving normally when I see them. I became interested when I saw the information available on all the Sandy Hook parents. I'm beginning to explore the premise that there are "actors" in some very serious events we've seen in our lives.

Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, 9/11, JFK - Crisis Actors

https://youtu.be/gkcLWAB49Q8

What can you believe? Government Sponsored Terrorism. Should we reconsider the Constitution? Martial Law!? Dr. James Fetzer, Chairman of the Oswald Innocence Campaign and Scholars for 9/11 Truth. Watch the entire Free Your Mind Conference

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings… Our way of life is under attack.

Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe… no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of “clear and present danger,” then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent…

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

— John F Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, from a speech delivered to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961 and known as the “Secret Society” speech

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

[/FONT]
[h=1]Six Former US Presidents Warn About ‘Invisible’ Shadow Government[/h]
http://yournewswire.com/six-former-us-presidents-warn-about-invisible-shadow-government/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings… Our way of life is under attack.

Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe… no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of “clear and present danger,” then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent…

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

— John F Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, from a speech delivered to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961 and known as the “Secret Society” speech
[h=1]THE TRUTH ABOUT ROBERT MUELLER & THE FBI -- Harley Schlanger[/h]
If you think the FBI isn't telling the full truth about the Las Vegas shooting, Harley Schlanger says that's because "The FBI has been a criminal operation for a long time... part of the so called deep state" and Robert Mueller has played a central role in the FBI's corruption going back to before 9/11. Thanks for tuning in.

https://youtu.be/SHJnRR7Uvag

Gary K

Banned
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

Six Former US Presidents Warn About ‘Invisible’ Shadow Government

http://yournewswire.com/six-former-us-presidents-warn-about-invisible-shadow-government/
A very eye-opening read on this power behind the power is "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin. It's about the creation of the Federal Reserve, who was involved in it, and what it's real aims and agenda are. It exposes how we the people have been being stolen blind by the cooperation of government and the banking system. The book also goes into the IMF and World Bank. if you want to really understand why our economy is where it's at, why most people are broke, this is an excellent place to start.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING Forerunner To 9-11 "A False Flag Conspiracy"[/h]
This is from the 90s - No hype

https://youtu.be/4WH3IpmJ34U

This is Pat Shannan's shocking video documentary 'Oklahoma City Bombing - Forerunner to 9-11' which exposes the famous bombing of Murrah Building in Oklahoma City 1995 as an inside job and a forerunner to a much bigger scale event that eventually happened on 11.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Sandy Hook crisis actors are a strange bunch! :chuckle:
There are several key actors including the parents who then went on a nationwide tour to ban guns. This guy is my favorite, the coroner. First of all, they wouldn't let anybody in the school, no bodies were ever seen, one kid weighing 150 pounds (or less) with a 96% accuracy rate who is recorded as dying the day before the shooting, did this alone. A man detained in the woods nearby wearing camo, the parents of one child are both film actors with a history of playing roles and parts. All the parents recently moved to Newtown. Multiple men on video in the woods right after shooting, the fake parade of people on video doing circles in and out of the firehouse and the list goes on.

Warning Profanity - very peculiar video.

Sandy Hook Crisis Actor can't stop laughing about the "dead victims."

Quote from the coroner - "I hope they, and the people of Newtown don't have this crash on their head."
https://youtu.be/jtfCNxSf5Bc