Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
6b71f21be5d1dc4c419572f18414d1d0.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Journey to the Center of the Flat Earth | North Pole Hidden Land ▶️

As always except for a few, I don't necessarily believe or endorse everything reported about the occult or other religions other than Christianity. This is more of an informational documentary style video.

From Video description :
13 Minutes - Many ancient cultures shared similar beliefs in a sacred place at the north pole, often described as a harmonious paradise. The Norse would call it Agartha. For Hindus it's referred to as Paradesha. The Greeks knew it as Hyperborea. The Celtics called it Avalon. Buddhists call it Shambhala and in the Bible, it's refered to as the Garden of Eden. That's just a few of the names. In fact, this place has been dubbed the land of a thousand names. At the center of this paradise is the axis mundi (also called the cosmic axis, world axis, world pillar, center of the world and world tree). This is said to be the connection between Heaven and Earth. In Norse mythology we have yggdrasil which is the tree of life. Known as Mount Meru in Buddhist, Jain and Hindu cosmology. It's a central world mountain that reaches high into the heavens and resting above it is the north star. Join me as we take a journey to the center of the earth. We will be going over ancient myths, if you want to call them that, and cosmologies, old maps including the Mercator map of the arctic that showed hidden land, and movies that depict worlds beyond the north pole, including the new Stephen King movie 'The Dark Tower', which depicts a dark tower at the center of the universe that is very similar to the north pole rupes nigra aka black rock.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Still not understanding scale.

Camera zoom is NOT measured in miles.

PJ, are you playing dumb or are you really that dumb?
Honestly RD, I have no camera, telescope or video equipment of any kind except my cell phone. I have no idea how any of that stuff operates. I guess I AM dumb in that regard. It's still remotely possible in MY mind, what with all the physical, scientific and Biblical support. Combined, I think it makes for an interesting and compelling dialogue even though it changes really nothing about our lives.

I'm getting back in the word and I knew I hadn't been taking my studies as seriously as I was capable for some time. I was in a rut and this just popped up. I can say it's helped me in ways that I notice. That's all thanks to God as He works in marvelous ways at times. If begin to notice negative consequences or truly feel I'm hurting people, I'll change the subject. That's inevitable. For me, it boils down to not being 100% sure I'm on a ball anymore. It's actually simple. (I know what you'll say to "simple") :chuckle:

Habakkuk 1:5 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.[/FONT]

Right Divider

Body part
Honestly RD, I have no camera, telescope or video equipment of any kind except my cell phone. I have no idea how any of that stuff operates.
And yet you post something about a Nikon P900 camera that you do not understand.

I guess I AM dumb in that regard. It's still remotely possible in MY mind, what with all the physical, scientific and Biblical support. Combined, I think it makes for an interesting and compelling dialogue even though it changes really nothing about our lives.
It only takes ONE thing to prove the earth is not flat and that the sun and the moon do not "circle" a flat earth. Yet there are MANY of these things that conclusively prove the flat earth model FALSE. But instead of taking the time understand ANY of those things, you constantly run to a silly video or change the subject to avoid the obvious real conclusion that the FE model is BOGUS.

I'm getting back in the word and I knew I hadn't been taking my studies as seriously as I was capable for some time. I was in a rut and this just popped up. I can say it's helped me in ways that I notice. That's all thanks to God as He works in marvelous ways at times. If begin to notice negative consequences or truly feel I'm hurting people, I'll change the subject. That's inevitable. For me, it boils down to not being 100% sure I'm on a ball anymore. It's actually simple. (I know what you'll say to "simple") :chuckle:
Instead of needing many, many proofs of a global earth... just start by believing the facts that you're shown that prove conclusively the flat earth model is wrong. Then you can move on to the correct model for the earth.

Habakkuk 1:5 KJV - Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
Always KEEP the CONTEXT of the Scripture or you'll be just like a JW or a Mormon or a Roman Catholic, etc. etc. etc.

Hab 1:6-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:6) For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, [that] bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces [that are] not theirs. (1:7) They [are] terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. (1:8) Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle [that] hasteth to eat. (1:9) They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up [as] the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (1:10) And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it. (1:11) Then shall [his] mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, [imputing] this his power unto his god.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And yet you post something about a Nikon P900 camera that you do not understand.

It only takes ONE thing to prove the earth is not flat and that the sun and the moon do not "circle" a flat earth. Yet there are MANY of these things that conclusively prove the flat earth model FALSE. But instead of taking the time understand ANY of those things, you constantly run to a silly video or change the subject to avoid the obvious real conclusion that the FE model is BOGUS.

Instead of needing many, many proofs of a global earth... just start by believing the facts that you're shown that prove conclusively the flat earth model is wrong. Then you can move on to the correct model for the earth.

Always KEEP the CONTEXT of the Scripture or you'll be just like a JW or a Mormon or a Roman Catholic, etc. etc. etc.

Hab 1:6-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:6) For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, [that] bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces [that are] not theirs. (1:7) They [are] terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. (1:8) Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle [that] hasteth to eat. (1:9) They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up [as] the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand. (1:10) And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it. (1:11) Then shall [his] mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, [imputing] this his power unto his god.

I read the whole book, that doesn't change the fact that God works in mysterious ways, are you claiming He doesn't or that I'm lying about a positive change in my life? Not my problem, again. I'm just not convinced I'm on a ball anymore and be damned, I never will. No matter what you say, I know it's possible with God, to allow and control the sun and moon and firmament and the earth in ways that we will never understand. Even though I'm not Habakkuk I can use any and all scripture for inspiration. I simply can't trust the powers that be in this world, the doctored, photo shopped images, the Fake "men on the moon" NASA as a whole, the mathematics, the magical gravity, the evidence I've seen and on and on.

Habakkuk 3 - KJV -
A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.
2O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.
5 Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.
6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.
7 I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.
8 Was the Lord displeased against the rivers? was thine anger against the rivers? was thy wrath against the sea, that thou didst ride upon thine horses and thy chariots of salvation?
9 Thy bow was made quite naked, according to the oaths of the tribes, even thy word. Selah. Thou didst cleave the earth with rivers.
10 The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high.
11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.
14 Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly.
15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.
16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

And again it's mentioned that God stopped the sun and moon but no mention of the earth stopping at all. Because the earth is stationary, fixed, immovable and ESTABLISHED, according to God Himself. It may also be flat, surrounded by an ice wall all the way around us with thousands upon thousands of miles of unreachable frozen land. They discovered something about the earth around 1959 and had clues much earlier that something was afoot down there.

a5491cd4e938efeb5f9ccd076a285817.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
I read the whole book, that doesn't change the fact that God works in mysterious ways, are you claiming He doesn't or that I'm lying about a positive change in my life?
I made no comment on that subject. Why are you so hyper sensitive?

Not my problem, again. I'm just not convinced I'm on a ball anymore and be damned, I never will.
Facts be damned, got it.

No matter what you say, I know it's possible with God, to allow and control the sun and moon and firmament and the earth in ways that we will never understand.
What about the ways that we can CLEARLY understand? Let those facts be damned too?

Even though I'm not Habakkuk I can use any and all scripture for inspiration.
OK, just throw a dart.

I simply can't trust the powers that be in this world, the doctored, photo shopped images, the Fake "men on the moon" NASA as a whole, the mathematics, the magical gravity, the evidence I've seen and on and on.
Once again, you're throwing out the baby with the bath water.

I use SIMPLE, CLEAR, PLAIN facts with you and NEVER use NASA or anything like that. But YOU can never resist muddying the waters whenever you're shown facts that make NO reference to them or anyone like them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]SpaceX Falcon 9 Crashes Into Dome? - Flat Earth Exit DENIED - Zoomed In, Slow Motion[/h]
1 Minute - Interesting

From Video Description : Did the SpaceX Falcon 9 crash into the dome on June 28, 2015? If you look closely it appears to "graze" something, deflect downward for some time, and then explode/disintegrate due to the damage sustained from the initial impact. You decide.Also what is that small spherical object that appears to break away or detach from the nose?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Shocking! FLAT EARTH PILOT Risks Career to Film NO Curvature from Cockpit This Will Blow Your Mind[/h]
7 Minutes - Amazing - This will have to be taken off Youtube -

wonderdog

I made no comment on that subject. Why are you so hyper sensitive?

It's a good question. I'd be interested in the answer. I have ideas about it.

What about the ways that we can CLEARLY understand? Let those facts be damned too?

Facts be damned, got it.

I use SIMPLE, CLEAR, PLAIN facts with you and NEVER use NASA or anything like that. But YOU can never resist muddying the waters whenever you're shown facts that make NO reference to them or anyone like them.

If you're looking to have a reasonable engaged discussion about the science of this, I hope you understand that it's not going to happen. No facts you present will ever be genuinely accepted, you'll never get straight answers no matter how reasonably you pose them. You can respond thoughtfully and intelligently to a garbage-science meme one day, showing that it's wrong, and the next day there'll be three more that say the very same thing.

Conspiracy theory often isn't about understanding reality, unless maybe in a very abstract way (trying to find simple order in a confusing world). I think more often than trying to understand reality it's a way to avoid trying to understand reality. Personally, I think that especially in cases like this one, it might be more about ego than anything else (which maybe goes to answer the first question 'why are you so hyper sensitive?").

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's a good question. I'd be interested in the answer. I have ideas about it.

If you're looking to have a reasonable engaged discussion about the science of this, I hope you understand that it's not going to happen. No facts you present will ever be genuinely accepted, you'll never get straight answers no matter how reasonably you pose them. You can respond thoughtfully and intelligently to a garbage-science meme one day, showing that it's wrong, and the next day there'll be three more that say the very same thing.

Conspiracy theory often isn't about understanding reality, unless maybe in a very abstract way (trying to find simple order in a confusing world). I think more often than trying to understand reality it's a way to avoid trying to understand reality. Personally, I think that especially in cases like this one, it might be more about ego than anything else (which maybe goes to answer the first question 'why are you so hyper sensitive?").
Yep, my ego and pride are so big and all engrossing that I can't contain the two beasts within me. I found the flat earth possibility and I thought, "This my chance to really shine and hit the BIG TIME" , it's all about me. That's the only logical "scientific" explanation. :thumb:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yep, my ego and pride are so big and all engrossing that I can't contain the two beasts within me. I found the flat earth possibility and I thought, "This my chance to really shine and hit the BIG TIME" , it's all about me. That's the only logical "scientific" explanation. :thumb:

Honesty is a sign of strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonderdog

Sorry, you misunderstood. I think conspiracy theory thinking is often tied to ego, but I don't think you have a big ego, I think the opposite.

I think conspiracy theory is often a way that some people people bolster their ego, people who otherwise feel removed and marginalized. In the minds of the conspiracy theorist, other people are "sheeple" but not them! You for example, won't be suckered into believing in gravity, you're too smart for that.

I didn't say anything about pride, you brought it up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, you misunderstood. I think conspiracy theory thinking is often tied to ego, but I don't think you have a big ego, I think the opposite.

I think conspiracy theory is often a way that some people people bolster their ego, people who otherwise feel removed and marginalized. In the minds of the conspiracy theorist, other people are "sheeple" but not them! You for example, won't be suckered into believing in gravity, you're too smart for that.

I didn't say anything about pride, you brought it up.
No, you didn't mention pride but we all have it so I though I'd toss that in. I didn't feel marginalized and 3 or four weeks ago when I first became interested I didn't feel marginalized. I see no harm being done. I'm not too smart about anything. My camera skills or lack thereof isn't going to stop me from posting what I believe may be true or something to consider. I know I've been duped now several times allegedly but I never set out to be deceptive. As I've said, I've spent most of a half century KNOWING I was on a spinning flying ball moving at break neck speeds going nowhere fast. I'm thinking of it as a vacation off the globe. It's liberating actually. Analyze This. :chuckle:

I'm fine with myself and my family and my beliefs, as crazy as they might be. I've always taken things personal when I shouldn't and I'm trying to stop doing that. I tend to treat others the way I "feel" I'm being treated, with a little extra serving of what others dish out. It may sure seem like I'm kidding or playing around but I'm not. I think that's why I'm okay no matter what happens. Believe it or not, some good things are happening around me and I'm noticing more positive than negative in the whole thing. I'm not looking for something to "make sense if it all" or to get some kind of answer for the "miserable" life I have. Just the opposite. I've been content and satisfied for a few years now, finally not "missing something" in my life. Jesus Christ was waiting for me after years of rebellion on my part. I actually saw some possibilities in Ancient Aliens and Edgar Cayce and the like. I never believed in any other God but I thought a little like some that can't understand why disease, starvation and suffering are the lives many people are faced with. It wasn't "fair" I thought, and that led me astray.

This might turn out to be that kind of ruse again but this feels different with the Biblical foundations of this theory. Every organized group or entity has multiple levels of limited knowledge and 99 % of perceived "whistle blowers" have no idea that they're connected in anything nefarious. It could be a small number of people who know the whole truth like the way mafia and big corporations operate, etc. with only the big bosses knowing everything. I spent a year posting about Trump and defending him, and still will and I was watching too much news. If I wasn't posting about this I'd be posting about earthly things and be engaged in mindless bickering about politics. None of my views or beliefs have changed except the ride on the ball. Thanks for being a little bit of understanding of my curiosity and why you think it's happening.

Last edited: