Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

wonderdog

Yes, you're right and I advised meshak not to start the path down these rabbit trails and how they end up. Believe me, I'm not doing this for attention and certainly not to make new friends or keep the ones I have. I find these videos and conspiracies fascinating and better than TV and Hollywood. There isn't one conspiracy theory that can be proven and I know that. I simply find the evidence for THE POSSIBILITY of an enclosed flat earth and firmament. I think elements of every theory have truth. I have time to do this or I wouldn't be doing it.

I get feedback from people who learn and enjoy the videos and since I do too, that encourages me. I will warn everybody to be careful and only use this for educational and entertainment purpose. As I've said, if folks don't believe anything I post is possible the why even engage? If I saw a thread that said: How to fit a Cadillac in your nose, I wouldn't pay any attention.

It's not educational. It's the opposite of educational.

For example:

c1e21d57554f55ad5426f639d55adc91.jpg

It's not impossible at all. The only thing that meme "proves" is that the person who made it is either fairly dim, or for some reason, has decided to intentionally try to deceive people like you. Maybe that's a conspiracy you should look into. Why do people propagate conspiracy theories? Then maybe look into why people believe conspiracy theories.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's not educational. It's the opposite of educational.

For example:
It's not impossible at all. The only thing that meme "proves" is that the person who made it is either fairly dim, or for some reason, has decided to intentionally try to deceive people like you. Maybe that's a conspiracy you should look into. Why do people propagate conspiracy theories? Then maybe look into why people believe conspiracy theories.
If you looked at all the pages maybe you saw where I said that if anybody started with the first post they would see how I progressed and morphed into a flat earth supporter. As far as why do people propagate them I imagine there some good honest and credible people trying to tell the truth based on evidence while most are in it for money. I get absolutely no benefit in any way by doing this. My threads are usually political lately and and topics of the day. My political views are informed and I'm also a kidder and joker but I take God's word serious. I started the flat earth stuff about 3 weeks ago and it's running it's course.

We all operate differently and on different time frames. I was planning to cut back a lot on this topic after Monday. If I keep getting posts about it I'm going to respond. It's not your job to worry about what memes I post and you offered your opinion and everybody has one. I appreciate your input and I had already begun being skeptical of many of the videos I'm watching. I have to be more selective. There are plenty of other conspiracies where this one came from. I had a member here tell me some videos he watched were educational, so there's two opinions and mine makes three. To each his own and thanks for stopping by. :e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You think those scientists are interested in getting involved with the politics?
Scientists do not control what we are told and allowed to know. Think at the highest levels of power and governments and information, banking and military industrial/technological industry. Who owns and controls them. Not "the people".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Scientists do not control what we are told and allowed to know. Think at the highest levels of power and governments and information, banking and military industrial/technological industry. Who owns and controls them. Not "the people".

Not even one NASA scientist denied they went to the moon.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I created 2 gifs of the stick experiment just for @patrick jane
https://imgur.com/a/wLuFF
https://imgur.com/a/jkqVf
This is the best right now, imo. Watch the whole thing when you get time and pay attention because everything is explained in captions, you may have to pause sometimes to catch all the words while understanding what as being shown at the same time. Enjoy and debunk at your leisure.

https://youtu.be/kDGLFs0xo_0 -25 minutes - best evidence I've seen so far. Click this link to ensure full screen viewing, sometimes clicking on the image cuts off half the screen. This is not an issue if you're on a phone.

Flat Earth - Light and Shadows

WizardofOz

This is the best right now, imo. Watch the whole thing when you get time and pay attention because everything is explained in captions, you may have to pause sometimes to catch all the words while understanding what as being shown at the same time. Enjoy and debunk at your leisure.

https://youtu.be/kDGLFs0xo_0 -25 minutes - best evidence I've seen so far. Click this link to ensure full screen viewing, sometimes clicking on the image cuts off half the screen. This is not an issue if you're on a phone.

Sounds good I'll watch later. You do crack me up though

patrick jane
48 minutes ago
This is the best FE video I've seen yet. I'm posting it on a forum where I'm debating. I subscribed with notifications. Great work !!!

:crackup:

WizardofOz

Alright I've watched it. It's all captioned so it will make this easy.

Pick one or a few of what you feel are the best arguments and reiterate them so they can be discussed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Alright I've watched it. It's all captioned so it will make this easy.

Pick one or a few of what you feel are the best arguments and reiterate them so they can be discussed.
I think it addressed shadows, the sun at the north and south poles, the sun changing sizes and more. I'll watch it again and take notes on specifics that I think are the strongest but it may be tomorrow around noonish CST, I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15. What did you think or rather what can you prove wrong and did it answer any of your questions at all? I'll actually watch it again right now, so it may be in just a bit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's perfect I should have time around then tomorrow. Just give me a time stamp from the video or quote the relevant argument.
I just watched half and I'm taking some notes and times. If you can't prove anything wrong from the first seven minutes then you're conceding to the flat earth theory. Maybe you should find the mistakes, but I'll mark down the evidence times and get back to you tomorrow still if you don't want to address the first seven minutes now.

WizardofOz

I just watched half and I'm taking some notes and times. If you can't prove anything wrong from the first seven minutes then you're conceding to the flat earth theory. Maybe you should find the mistakes, but I'll mark down the evidence times and get back to you tomorrow still if you don't want to address the first seven minutes now.

Just post a specific argument or two, either a time stamp or caption.