Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Distilled Water: The Illuminati's Biggest Secret!

Interesting, I've actually thought about this. I might research it more.

https://youtu.be/ZP9DegWHsfU
Good video so far, I'm halfway through.

[h=3]Can you drink distilled water safely? - Medical News Today[/h]
Excerpt:
When the body loses water through sweating and urine output, it loses sodium and other minerals in addition to water. In order for the body to function properly, those minerals must be replaced.
However, when people drink distilled water, the minerals are not replaced as all additives have been removed during the distillation process.
This lack of minerals and additives would only pose a significant risk if distilled water was the only fluid or food that a person consumed.
As most people eat and drink a variety of food and beverages throughout the day, most people will get the salts and minerals they need from these other sources.

glorydaz

Good video so far, I'm halfway through.

[h=3]Can you drink distilled water safely? - Medical News Today[/h]
Excerpt:
When the body loses water through sweating and urine output, it loses sodium and other minerals in addition to water. In order for the body to function properly, those minerals must be replaced.
However, when people drink distilled water, the minerals are not replaced as all additives have been removed during the distillation process.
This lack of minerals and additives would only pose a significant risk if distilled water was the only fluid or food that a person consumed.
As most people eat and drink a variety of food and beverages throughout the day, most people will get the salts and minerals they need from these other sources.

Well, when you get done watching it, tell me if it's any good.

I wouldn't spend money on water unless my well went dry.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, when you get done watching it, tell me if it's any good.

I wouldn't spend money on water unless my well went dry.
I can tell the guy has some new age ideas about energy and stuff, but it has good information about water and benefits of distilled water. I mostly listened to it while posting and such. The bit of research I've done shows that only drawbacks are lack of minerals, which I think we get enough of in our food. I didn't think about well water which is obviously better than tap water.

glorydaz

I can tell the guy has some new age ideas about energy and stuff, but it has good information about water and benefits of distilled water. I mostly listened to it while posting and such. The bit of research I've done shows that only drawbacks are lack of minerals, which I think we get enough of in our food. I didn't think about well water which is obviously better than tap water.

Yeah, unless someone buried dead animals too close to the well source.....or if some old gas tanks nearby have sprung a leak. They do have water testers now, though, so that helps.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, unless someone buried dead animals too close to the well source.....or if some old gas tanks nearby have sprung a leak. They do have water testers now, though, so that helps.
True, you just don't know unless you test. What I like about distilled water is that it's made from steam which IMO makes it purer than any other possible water source.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Noah died in Pakistan also.

honrimage2.png

532256_v1.jpg